GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I realize many of you are going to start throwing things at me as soon as I mention my thoughts on this topic... ( ducking) but please just hear me out. ;)

I still 100% believe that the bloody face photo of AL is indeed a selfie. ( notice I am not suggesting that beverly did it to him or took the picture)

I think that the selfie might have taken with BC phone (it was probably a better phone) in AL mind, better phone, better selfie!

In the conversation posted of Instagram argument between wife and gf, wife mentions a texting app that AL uses to hide his texting activity ( there are such apps) ... Even taking the photo though, with in an app, sends the info to your cloud... I am not going to claim that BC husband had her iPad, or ect! I will say though that the technology that was talked about at the presser probably included her cloud, I'm sure the techies at the pd had access... Maybe even saw the selfie at the pd when it was taken.... Just opinion, but if it was then printed at the pd.. The MSM would naturally assume that deputies took it... See below.

However it happened I believe that the reason that the bloody picture was distributed with the arrest warrant was because IT WAS USED to obtain the warrant (there has to be proof of something presented to the judge to get an arrest warrant signed)

I. KNOW. Many are going to now say that MSM stated the deputies took the picture... HOWEVER I believe that they jumped to that conclusion when the warrant was issued with the picture.... No where is MSM does it state that any officer stated that the picture was taken by a deputy. I did however find MSM articles which stated that was no explanation for the photo other then it's disbursement with the warrant.

Furthermore, they deputy who wrote the accident report stated AL was already being treated by MEMS when the deputy arrived on the scene. I am sure their first priority was to clean up the blood to find from where he was bleeding

And why would the police distributed a bloody faced picture... As if AL is going yo run around town with blood all over. Wouldn't the officers intent be to take the picture after with the small scratches on his head and the bloody lip, cleaned up? To show what AL would look like amongst the general pop?

Okay, lastly... It looks like a selfie, like a " poor pitiful me" selfie.... There are trees behind him, not an ambulance, you can see where his left arm is extended... If the deputy would have taken the picture, AL WOULD HAVE HAD MORE OF A LOOK LIKE HIS BOOKING PHOTO... HARD LOOK... Remember, he probably has a huge dislike of authority...

I know, I know what many (but NOT ALL ) MSM reported, but it just doesn't make sense.

That's my two cents though, and I'm sticking to it...
Commence throwing stones now :)
Those are my suspicions also. Some of the wording at the press conference troubled me. I don't want to guess any further though since I am not certain and I want to be respectful also. But more will be revealed I think. Poor lady. Poor husband. And family.. It's just so sad.

Those are my suspicions also. Some of the wording at the press conference troubled me. I don't want to guess any further though since I am not certain and I want to be respectful also. But more will be revealed I think. Poor lady. Poor husband. And family.. It's just so sad.

There just had to be a trigger that gave them enough evidence right after the car accident to issue the warrant. Even AL being on their radar, the accident scene, something in the car he crashed or the photo itself had to trigger enough evidence for the warrant to be signed by a judge...at that time.

Being on their Radar as making an appointment with BC to see that house, wouldn't have been enough for an actual arrest warrant. Could have certainly got him questioned, but not an arrest warrant ... They had to have proof, big proof from the scene of the accident would be my guess.

There just had to be a trigger that gave them enough evidence right after the car accident to issue the warrant. Even AL being on their radar, the accident scene, something in the car he crashed or the photo itself had to trigger enough evidence for the warrant to be signed by a judge...at that time.

Being on their Radar as making an appointment with BC to see that house, wouldn't have been enough for an actual arrest warrant. Could have certainly got him questioned, but not an arrest warrant ... They had to have proof, big proof from the scene of the accident would be my guess.

After your posts I have looked at that picture several times. Right underneath the picture, it has the initials of the police department (can't remember them right now). I just assumed it would mean they took it, but maybe it means it is their property.

I can't wait till I can sit down and read to catch up. I haven't been able to read more than a page in 2 days. OT, Someone sent me a private message and I got the email notification but I couldn't follow the link and I can't find it on Tap a talk. I'm not ignoring you whoever it is. I'll figure this out.

My opinion is the same as Komak as far as the picture goes. It just makes more sence. Moo

There is sooo much more than we know.... Like .... Why? And who else?

In reference to AN - the 911 guy and his FB connections and/or criminal record: You guys do realize there are two men in the area with that name. One is a self described anarchist and the other appears to be a more "regular" type guy. The self described anarchist is not the one that made the 911 call. Several people tagged him on FB when Forbidden Hillcrest released the name and he made it very clear it was not he who made the call. Not sure if that changes anything that's been posted, but thought I would point that out. You may...or may not....be looking up records for the correct person.

140929-aaron-lewis-5a_9baca5611ed28aaf64bdf14683699fc1.jpg

I tried to get the exif data from this photo but I think you would have to have the original photo to see all the data. I thought there was a way to get date and time too, but this is all I am seeing and it is putting on the date and time I am viewing it:

System
File Name
File Size
368 kB
File Modify Date
2014:10:01 17:59:35-04:00
File Permissions
rw-r--r--

File
File Type
JPEG
MIME Type
image/jpeg
Image Width
Image Height
Encoding Process
Baseline DCT, Huffman coding
Bits Per Sample
Color Components
Y Cb Cr Sub Sampling
YCbCr4:2:0 (2 2)

JFIF
JFIF Version
Resolution Unit
inches
X Resolution
Y Resolution

Composite
Image Size
2500x2001

I really don't see this guy taking a selfie after a car accident. What would be the point?

This guy has proven to be one of the dumber criminals I've come across recently though, so I'm not totally discrediting that theory.

I've been knee deep in this case and had to step away, but here are my thoughts as of today.

1. I agree that it's a selfie. Highly dramatic, narcissistic types just love taking selfies in moments like this. I see it again and again on FB. Seriously. The idea of the *poor me * attention must have made him giddy.

2. For all of those who say AL did not target BC and simply lost it and had at BC in the heat of the moment you are missing one very salient point. LE stated that there were no signs that a crime had been committed in the house. None. I just don't see the plausibility of him somehow subduing her without any evidence to show there was a struggle and then taking her somewhere else to kill her for sport. No way.

3. I think it is highly likely there is an accomplice and far, far more to this story.

There you have it. All IMO only.

I really don't see this guy taking a selfie after a car accident. What would be the point?

This guy has proven to be one of the dumber criminals I've came across recently though, so I'm not totally discrediting that

theory.

He was going to post it to FB is my guess. He thought he was going on with his life. jmo

This triggered something that I wanted to mention yesterday. Going back to late Monday night/early Tuesday morning, I was watching local news here in the LR area because I couldn't sleep. We must remember that he was TWICE transported out to the jail. I want to create a timeline of this period, please...

At approx. 12:30 a.m., AL was transported from the PUCO Investigations Unit to the county jail for booking. It was at this time that reporters asked him about BC, and he replied, "Who? Who's that?" This was the time that he was cocky. He got into the back of the sheriff's cruiser and flashed the deuces peace sign to the cameras.

Surely what he didn't realize, what he hadn't been told by PUCO officers, is that BC's body had been found in Cabot within that half-hour. He knew he had confessed to kidnapping by this time, and having known he had admitted to officers of what he was being accused, he had accepted it and was cocky as could be to reporters and cameras. The spotlight was on, and he relished it, it certainly appeared.

At 2:00 a.m., the family and close co-workers were notified. At 3:00 a.m., it all broke to the public. Meanwhile, in this time period, with the reporters and cameras gone from the Investigations Unit, investigators came back and AL was brought back in from the jail.

At approx. 4:00 a.m., AL was led back to the sheriff's cruiser to head back to the county jail. The cockiness was gone. He mentioned the things "they showed him", which certainly seems to be a reference to investigators showing him pictures of the shallow grave in Cabot. He mentioned the name of his "co-defendant, Tr****" (TM). He told the family he was "sorry". He said he did it because she "was a rich broker", and because "she was alone". There was no peace sign this time around. There was a blank stare of an animal caught in a trap with no way out.

Two things stand out to me here: a) the investigators were brilliant in sending him to the jail at 12:30 a.m. after they knew BC was not alive. He let his guard down. He thought he was free to a certain extent, and probably figured he would skate through somehow. It also got the news teams away from the Investigations Unit, so that returning markeds and/or unmarkeds could come in without media awareness. This, in my opinion, was a stroke of genius by Doc Holladay and his office.

But, b) why did AL come out to the media with the name of his co-defendant at 4:00 a.m.? He was spinning wildly at this point, and his heart rate had to be off the charts. He didn't throw him under the bus at 12:30 a.m. when the ego was out in full view, so when things truly got desperate, why then?

To close it up, AL strikes me as someone who does absolutely stupid things when he panics. That's a theme through his relationships, his arrests, the complaints filed against him, the 4:00 a.m. walk, and I think it is a theme through BC's killing and his Sunday morning accident. I don't believe he was on drugs, as many have suggested. His eyes, though naturally sunken, appear too clear to me. The only time he has appeared "spaced out" to me was at 4:00 a.m., which would even more so indicate to me that he was all too coherent of his plight. The only thing I know for certain is that the investigation team knows more than me about this, but I'm having a hard time swallowing the notion that he acted alone. His reactions and the logistics of the whole situation make that hard to me to accept.
I agree he did not act alone I think someone helped him plan it. I think he killed BC alone but there is someone else out there. I think the PUCO will pounce when the time is right.

If it was a selfie... Why not just say it was?? Why would LE keep that private?

View attachment 60407

I tried to get the exif data from this photo but I think you would have to have the original photo to see all the data. I thought there was a way to get date and time too, but this is all I am seeing and it is putting on the date and time I am viewing it:

System
File Name
File Size
368 kB
File Modify Date
2014:10:01 17:59:35-04:00
File Permissions
rw-r--r--

File
File Type
JPEG
MIME Type
image/jpeg
Image Width
Image Height
Encoding Process
Baseline DCT, Huffman coding
Bits Per Sample
Color Components
Y Cb Cr Sub Sampling
YCbCr4:2:0 (2 2)

JFIF
JFIF Version
Resolution Unit
inches
X Resolution
Y Resolution

Composite
Image Size
2500x2001
Good try, Jules!
This pic totally creeps me out. Those eyes!! Sociopathic!!! I'm sure he thought shaving his head would alter his looks if LE came looking for him? I'm throwing this out: I totally think LE had him as a POI after finding where he'd called BC. I'm betting they were pinging his phone or accessing phone records and knew his whereabouts. Guessing also that is how they found her body...by his cell locations? Just speculating here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member