Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he wreck HIS beat up old truck or someone else's truck? tia

Don't know for sure, but I asked around today and everyone here (at work in West Little Rock next door to Baptist Hospital where nothing else is being talked about).. thinks it was HIS truck he wrecked.

Is there a place I can post hear say? Things I'm sure are true but can't back up with a link because it's hear say right now?

Example: If I heard he was fired for selling drugs at work...etc...

Mods please delete if I've overstepped.

If it was a selfie... Why not just say it was?? Why would LE keep that private?

That is my line of thought as well. For argument sake, let's say AL did take the selfie with her phone. If the line of reasoning is that law enforcement was trying to keep AL from realizing he could be tracked via iCloud, then why would they ever release the photo in the first place? He was sure to see it on social media and connect the dots. Makes no sense for them to lie about the origin of the picture.

If it was a selfie... Why not just say it was?? Why would LE keep that private?

I think the picture was just part of the distribution packet with the arrest warrant... Perhaps not intentionally. They have kept everything private ...even now. To say it was a selfie would have tipped AL that police were monitoring, I really don't think the pic was meant to be distributed. Cleaned up he looks exactly the same as always... There was no point!

That is my line of thought as well. For argument sake, let's say AL did take the selfie with her phone. If the line of reasoning is that law enforcement was trying to keep AL from realizing he could be tracked via iCloud, then why would they ever release the photo in the first place? He was sure to see it on social media and connect the dots. Makes no sense for them to lie about the origin of the picture.

That is totally rationale reasoning, I personally don't think the photo was meant to be distributed.

The arrest warrant LISTS KIDNAPPING... But we don't get to see all the evidence collected to support the warrant being issued, but that had to be some pretty big evidence... I don't think the photo was suppose to be released, IMHO .. :) I just don't see the point in releasing that photo.... Shrug, but I've been wring before :)

don't know for sure, but i asked around today and everyone here (at work in west little rock next door to baptist hospital where nothing else is being talked about).. Thinks it was his truck he wrecked.

thank you tame

Don't know for sure, but I asked around today and everyone here (at work in West Little Rock next door to Baptist Hospital where nothing else is being talked about).. thinks it was HIS truck he wrecked.

Would the police report for the accident state "per owner request, Ryno Wrecker arrived at the scene and towed the vehicle" if the vehicle belonged to AL? I'm not sure how these things are usually worded but I found it interesting that it stated owner request and not per Mr. Lewis request.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154678900600074&set=p.10154678900600074&type=1&theater

I thought it was his truck he wrecked, don't know why I thought that ... Or where we got the info it was a "stolen" car... Anybody?

I see the point you are making, although as a local it sure seemed to me that LE was really wanting that photo to be seen. It was absolutely everywhere. I really think that up until the very end they were truly hoping to find her alive. Just heartbreaking for all involved.

That said, if it was mistakenly released, I can see how the local media might latch on to it and run before LE could ask otherwise.

We may never know for sure.

Would the police report for the accident state "per owner request, Ryno Wrecker arrived at the scene and towed the vehicle" if the vehicle belonged to AL? I'm not sure how these things are usually worded but I found it interesting that it stated owner request and not per Mr. Lewis request.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154678900600074&set=p.10154678900600074&type=1&theater
Hummm... No that sounds right to me... He was there and requested a specific towing company... That leads me to believe it was his truck...

I see the point you are making, although as a local it sure seemed to me that LE was really wanting that photo to be seen. It was absolutely everywhere. I really think that up until the very end they were truly hoping to find her alive. Just heartbreaking for all involved.

That said, if it was mistakenly released, I can see how the local media might latch on to it and run before LE could ask otherwise.

We may never know for sure.

At least not till the trial ;). I can certainly see the media running with a bloody photo. On the other side, the police may have seen it as a good way to draw attention to the case... That photo WAS everywhere!

Id love to know the time of death and if he could have been telling the truth when he said he hadn't seen her for 2 days.Meaning, he kept her alive for awhile.

Nah, I don't think it was a selfie. As soon as they got AL's license at the scene, they'd have known he was a parolee. The sheriff's office has also already stated that he was a POI BEFORE the accident. I think the deputy on the scene took a photo and emailed or texted it to someone involved in Beverly's missing persons investigation.

Nah, I don't think it was a selfie. As soon as they got AL's license at the scene, they'd have known he was a parolee. The sheriff's office has also already stated that he was a POI BEFORE the accident. I think the deputy on the scene took a photo and emailed or texted it to someone involved in Beverly's missing persons investigation.
The accident report states the police arrived on the scene after emt. Emt was treating al for neck and shoulder injuries I would think they cleaned the blood off his face first to keep for becoming in contact
With it meaning there is a possibility of a selfie taken.

My guess is that the tire tracks of the truck he was driving when he crashed matched tracks left at the house in which BC was kidnapped from. I also think that the description of the truck matched the truck the witness saw and that, from the photo of him after the accident, the witness was able to identify AL as who he/she saw getting out of the truck at the house. I think this is why LE were able to get a warrant for his arrest after his accident. I don't think he used Beverly's phone to take the picture (though I could most definitely be wrong.) MOO.

Bombshell Tonight !!!

Nancy Grace is doing a report right now.......fixing to start ripping into people.

I definitely think the bloody picture is a selfie. The angle it's taken from is looking up at him. It's hard to believe an officer crouched down or held a camera in a way to get an angle like that.

People mag reporter on NG said it was her cell phone ping that lead them to her body.

If her phone was a clue to finding her body she must have died and been buried soon after she went missing. Her battery would not have lasted through the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member