AR AR - Brandon Dewayne Blancett, 34, walked away from GF's house, Jonesboro, 10 Oct 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

mlhenn

Reaction score
Details
AR Never Forgotten Missing Persons database

upload_2022-1-9_14-40-57.jpeg

Brandon Dewayne Blancett
Current Age: 34

Race: White

Height: 6' 0"

Weight: 215 lbs

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Brown

Information
Date Missing: 10/10/2021

City of Report: Jonesboro

Case Number: 202109849

JPD shared an extensive post regarding Brandon missing.

Dec 2021
On October 10, 2021, Brandon Blancett was seen walking away from a home on Wildwood Point and has not been seen or heard from since.

We have outlined the highlights of the investigation below in an effort to remain transparent regarding the status of the case.

These highlights are in NO WAY an exhaustive list as JPD Officers and Detectives continue to wait for search warrants, phone pings, and other electronic information regarding the case. This information is being released in an attempt to possibly locate any leads or tips that could help locate Mr. Blancett.

•10/10/21 Blancett was at girlfriend’s house on Wildwood when they got into an argument and he left in his vehicle
•10/10/21 Blancett showed up to a home in Sage Meadows around 4:40pm “heavily intoxicated.” He was “belligerent, preaching, and speaking biblically” according to witnesses
•10/10/21 Blancett came back to the home on Wildwood around 8:00pm acting similar to the description above; ended up leaving residence walking northbound
LAST TIME HE WAS SEEN
•10/14/21 Girlfriend reported him missing; he was entered into the National Crime Information Center (NCIC) as a Missing Person with NIC# M186499093
•10/14/21 Welfare check done at an address on Belt St. Blancett not located.
•10/18/21 Case was assigned to Det Robinson. Robinson made contact with Blancett’s workplace who advised that they haven’t seen him in over a week; LE also contacted girlfriend; Blancett does not have a cell phone, vehicle, or credit/debit cards with him.
•10/21/21 LE receives information that this has happened in the past (Feb 2020) and Blancett was located by a friend. LE also looks into rumors that Blancett is on a float trip/hunting trip. Rumors are found to be false. Also receives information that Blancett may have relapsed the weekend he went missing – has been addicted to drugs in the past but was thought to be clean for some time.
•10/21/21 large wooded area around Wildwood was searched by JPD
•10/22/21 Attempts were made to gather Blancett’s bank records; LE also visited Blancett’s home to do a search
•10/29/21 More information came in regarding security cameras in the area as well as a Facebook Group that had been set up to search for Blancett.
•10/29/21 Video Analyst was asked to pull footage from all intersection cameras and SkyCops in the area last seen.
•11/1/21 Contact was made with Equusearch Midwest to organize a formal search.
•11/1/21 JPD received a tip that Blancett was at John 3:16 Ministries. Tip was found to be untrue.
•11/8/21 Contact was made with Equusearch Midwest advising that they were scouting out locations to search and a map was created
•11/8/21 Tip came in that Blancett was possibly spotted in Bono; unsure if sighting is legit
•11/15/21 Girlfriend came to PD to drop off Blancett’s phone and laptop.
•12/8/21 All electronic devices were turned over to the JPD High Tech Crimes Unit for processing

If I got the highlights correctly he left Wildwood, went to Sage, went back to Wildwood, then vanished. I'm going out on a limb and assuming the welfare check on Belt St was his address. It's a really big geographic zone with a lot of areas that would need ground searches.

Google Maps

This runs uncomfortably close to my kids on campus apartment.

It occurs to me that if he left Wildwood on foot for Belt, he could have intended to walk across campus as it would have been the shortest path home.

Google Maps

Jonesboro police outline highlights of missing man investigation

Police are hoping the release of new information regarding a missing Jonesboro man will lead to him being located.

On their Facebook page, the Jonesboro Police Department outlined the highlights in the investigation of Brandon Blancett, 34, who was seen walking away from a home on Wildwood Point on Oct. 10, 2021, and has not been seen or heard from since.

The highlights that the JPD outlined in their post span from Oct. 10 to Dec. 8.

Once enough evidence was collected in October, there was an attempt on Nov. 1 to create a silver alert for Blancett, but it was denied by the Arkansas State Police due to “the incident’s circumstances”.

On Nov. 1, JPD received a tip that Blancett was at John 3:16 Ministries, but it was found that the tip was untrue. Another tip on Nov. 8 said Blancett was possibly spotted in Bono, but it could not be determined if the tip was legitimate.

He disappeared Oct 10 but the girlfriend didn't turn over his phone and laptop to police until Nov 15?!

The girlfriend is suspicious imo.. I went to school with her and I follow the group page.. 2-3 DIFFERENT accounts of what happened the night he went missing have been shared. When called out on it they block people questioning it and say they are just posting what she has told them.

She also went to a concert in November, I wouldn't do that if my significant other was missing. I would be searching nonstop.. She shared his post 3x when he first went missing and has done nothing since to bring awareness to his case.

Searches were also postponed for hunting season. Idk if this is normal or not but a person should be prioritized over deer season.

Here's had more than one order of protection granted against him going back to 2012, the most recent one being last year. Don't know if any involved the women he argued with referenced in the MSM article. Person Name or Business Name Search

The protection order last year was filed by Tayler his girlfriend at the time he disappeared. They have dated since 2018-2019.

The girlfriend is suspicious imo.. I went to school with her and I follow the group page.. 2-3 DIFFERENT accounts of what happened the night he went missing have been shared. When called out on it they block people questioning it and say they are just posting what she has told them.

She also went to a concert in November, I wouldn't do that if my significant other was missing. I would be searching nonstop.. She shared his post 3x when he first went missing and has done nothing since to bring awareness to his case.

Searches were also postponed for hunting season. Idk if this is normal or not but a person should be prioritized over deer season.
Well Idk if it would be safe to have a lot of people traipsing through the woods during hunting season, someone could wind up getting shot

Brandon Dewayne Blancett​

blancett_brandon2.jpg
blancett_brandon3.jpg
blancett_brandon4.jpg
blancett_brandon5.jpg
blancett_brandon7.jpg

Blancett, circa 2021
  • Missing Since 10/10/2021
  • Missing From Jonesboro, Arkansas
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Sex Male
  • Race White
  • Date of Birth 09/14/1987 (36)
  • Age 36 years old
  • Height and Weight 6'0, 215 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry Description A faded green t-shirt, black shorts, sandals and a white Titleist hat.
  • Medical Conditions Blancett is in need of medical attention for unspecified reasons.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, blue eyes. Blancett has a tattoo of a dove and roses on his upper left arm and a tattoo of praying hands on his chest. He may or may not wear eyeglasses.

Details of Disappearance​

Blancett was last seen in Jonesboro, Arkansas on October 10, 2021. Earlier that day he'd visited his girlfriend's home on Wildwood Point, then they argued and he left in his car. At 4:40 p.m. he arrived at a home in the Sage Meadows area, drunk; he was "belligerent, preaching and speaking Biblically" according to witnesses.
At 8:00 p.m. he returned to his girlfriend's home on Wildwood, acting the same way as he had at Sage Meadows. He left the residence on foot, walking north. He has never been heard from again. Few details are available in his case.

Last updated July 27, 2024; casefile added.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back