AR AR- Brenda Goza, 21, infant son, Clarksville, 07 Dec 1975

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Brenda Goza – The Charley Project

goza_brenda.jpg

So this, might be nothing, I just found it odd.
There is a "Brenda L. Goza" Listed as living in Clarksville, Arkansas right now.
Her voter status is listed as active.
The only two "registered" voters with the surname Goza, is this woman and her husband-

Her age however, is not the same listed for Brenda Goza here (the lady is aprox 2 years younger than the age listed for Brenda on namus/charley) . For a town with 9600 residents (pr 2019), what would the chances be of two women having the same name and be around the same age, in the same town? It could happen. But if so, what odds!

Last edited:
There is a "Brenda L. Goza" Listed as living in Clarksville, Arkansas right now.
The only two "registered" voters with the surname Goza, is this woman and her husband-

Her age however, is not the same listed for Brenda Goza here (the lady is aprox 2 years younger than the age listed for Brenda on namus/charley) . For a town with 9600 residents (pr 2019), what would the chances be of two women having the same name and be around the same age, in the same town? It could happen. But if so, what odds!
I’m really bad at making heads or tails of these type situation. I’d recommend forwarding the information to LE and letting them follow the lead!

I attempted to e-mail the main e-mail to the department with the person responsible /listed as point of contact: Jennifer McLemore.

My e-mail was automatically rejected, not certain why. Could be because I use a gmail account? who even knows.

I attempted to submit a form through their website, but I am unable to attach pictures there, so I guess I'll just have to wait.

Brenda Goza - Newspapers.com

Posting this due to the name. News article from 1960 (Camden AR). Of course, it’s not her; dates are way off, but felt worth adding to her thread. There may be some family relation. A name or location may stand out to someone and help or....it could be nothing at all.

There are lots of Brenda’s here. I have two (including the current wife of my Uncle Goza) she is one, and I have a biological Aunt Brenda on the other side of my family. Born and raised in the same county. There are a lot. So the odds were not crazy. That is his second wife.

There are lots of Brenda’s here. I have two (including the current wife of my Uncle Goza) she is one, and I have a biological Aunt Brenda on the other side of my family. Born and raised in the same county. There are a lot. So the odds were not crazy. That is his second wife.

Hi welcome to Websleuths!
Sounds like you are family, do you have any details of Brenda and her son disappearance?

I know the current Gozas. I only heard about the first Brenda because I’ve lived in the same town all my life. I recently searched online to find what was known about her disappearance. The current Gozas never speak anything of it, to my knowledge.

I know the current Gozas. I only heard about the first Brenda because I’ve lived in the same town all my life. I recently searched online to find what was known about her disappearance. The current Gozas never speak anything of it, to my knowledge.
Do you know what Brenda Sue’s maiden name was? Or if the son was ever found?

I'm not sure if this has any validity to it, but Brenda Sue's maiden name might be Gibson. It's in the comment section of this FB post. Johnson County Sheriff's Office, Arkansas
Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 4.00.49 PM.png
That commenter may be right. I found a near match. The age is a few years off, but this ancestry record lists a Brenda Sue Gibson/Goza with a birthdate as 09/08/1957 and her death date as the day of her disappearance. It also lists a son, C A Goza, who has the same death date as her.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 4.03.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-30 at 4.03.36 PM.png
    135.3 KB · Views: 7
Hi welcome to Websleuths!
Sounds like you are family, do you have any details of Brenda and her son disappearance?
I am! Her husband is my uncle and so she was my aunt. I was not born yet, but her maiden name was Gibson. I actually ended up marrying one of her cousins and we both told these bizarre stories and it turned out to be the same story. One was me talking about my uncle’s wife and son disappearing in the middle of the night. The other side was their cousin disappearing in the middle of the night.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back