AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to not be logged out so quickly? I feel like everytime I turn around I have to log in again. I have two little ones so I can't just sit here... I sit down to read or write, get up and chase them down to get something out of their hand, sit down to read, get up to get them something to drink, sit down, get up... lol.

Did you click "Remember Me"? Try that if you haven't.

Here are a few posts from Oriah from a few pages back- maybe some locals can help with these? I will try to track down a few others.

That is what we are doing right now. We have to get new fliers made without the burial thing on it. That upset JC terribly. I will be working on that tomorrow. My husband runs a club and he is getting a list of other clubs for us.

Yes Cassie smoked but JC would not provide her with them. She did not care for the type they smoked so she found her own.
Do we know where Cassie would normally get cigarettes? Being 15 unless the cashier sold them to her illegally she needed someone to buy them for her or someone in town to "bum" them from.

Couple more questions for locals....
How popular is the bowling alley with teens?

Also (and I know this is a stupid question, but I need specifics, lol)...
How popular is 4 wheeling, motorbiking, and mudding with teens and young adults in the area? Can anyone point me to the tracts and properties, as well as locations like clearcuts, firebreaks etc in wooded areas, and low or dry beds and gullies, banks, washouts etc that are popular for these activities?
TIA.

ETA: thanks to everyone who answered a question or clarified something for me via PM so as not to fill up Cassie's thread with redundancy. If you didn't receive a thank you, your mailbox was full, lol! So a collective thank you to all!

Ok bowling and muddin are popular but I don't think she was very into either at this time in her life. It could be a good please to pass out fliers to large quantities of teens though.

Do we know where Cassie would normally get cigarettes? Being 15 unless the cashier sold them to her illegally she needed someone to buy them for her or someone in town to "bum" them from.

No that one is eluding us. We have asked a few of her "of age" friends but no one fessed up.

That is what we are doing right now. We have to get new fliers made without the burial thing on it. That upset JC terribly. I will be working on that tomorrow. My husband runs a club and he is getting a list of other clubs for us.

I did notice that the "Find Cassie Compton" site had a new flier this morning. But it doesn't include a photo of the phone or her scars. If they are all willing to work together that group may alter theirs? Or Morgan Nick may remake theirs, maybe NCMEC would update their info or KK may create one. I know if you register with a Missing Persons Org they usually make their own on a standard template.

Sorry I know this is probably a lot of info all at once...

I did notice that the "Find Cassie Compton" site had a new flier this morning. But it doesn't include a photo of the phone or her scars. If they are all willing to work together that group may alter theirs? Or Morgan Nick may remake theirs, maybe NCMEC would update their info or KK may create one. I know if you register with a Missing Persons Org they usually make their own on a standard template.

Sorry I know this is probably a lot of info all at once...

Don't apologize but IMO the FB page is probably out of question but I will request it from them. I have no problem asking for help obviously...lol
JC is gathering more pics showing her scar but she did not like to pose with it showing.
We do need a flier WITHOUT the burial expense on it. That is no bueno.

Yeah that whole burial thing was a very bad and not well thought out thing. It was very offensive, even if that is the outcome it does not need to be put out there like that. The weekend starts tomorrow, maybe a lot can get accomplished over the weekend.

That is the plan. I'll be on more tomorrow getting organized. I'm making notes and gathering names and contact info now. Talk soon I hope.

Thank You Carissa for stepping up to help Cassie and her family. You are an angel.

Thank You Carissa for stepping up to help Cassie and her family. You are an angel.

I have 2 girls and I have a strong family. No thanks are needed for me. I would hope that if something happened to my girls someone would help me. This mom has very little family and they all live out of state. She needs a support system and our mom raised us to help others always.

Upthread we had mentioned some possible situations but we got side track. Is Cassie as naïve as her mom? The reason I ask is it could be possible she fell prey to a predator somewhere online. I am going to start looking at some of the known sites for human trafficking tomorrow when I am fresh and have better eyes.

Also, have all of her friends from Oklahoma been talked to and seen in person by LE or family? Could she have run away with someone from "back home"?

Does Brandon have friends he hangs out with? Like guys who hang out with him at home who have known him a long time?

There are sites for that? She is somewhat sheltered but more educated. She is just young and it is possible the allure of money could persuade her. They don't have much material things.

No to the face to face visit in OK but I can bring that up tomorrow. Good point!

As far as BR is concerned I will have to ask so as not to speculate. I have only been around him a couple of times.

We know Hunter was a pretty new friend, did she have any other friends that she just recently started hanging out with?

Was she still hanging out w/her girlfriends?

Was there any change in Cassie recently? Start acting different? Change friends completely?

From her photos she seemed like she was still trying to find herself. Did she have regular visits with her dad? siblings? I think her mom said she had 1 sister and 2 brothers, have they been in town helping with the search?

If that were a possibility-I'd HOPE LE was checking those sites-Craigslist, backpage, etc etc there are so many that people have no idea are out there. Things on there you would not want to look at. But people do in hopes of bringing someone home & saving them from it.

Couple more questions for locals....
How popular is the bowling alley with teens?

Also (and I know this is a stupid question, but I need specifics, lol)...
How popular is 4 wheeling, motorbiking, and mudding with teens and young adults in the area? Can anyone point me to the tracts and properties, as well as locations like clearcuts, firebreaks etc in wooded areas, and low or dry beds and gullies, banks, washouts etc that are popular for these activities?
TIA.

ETA: thanks to everyone who answered a question or clarified something for me via PM so as not to fill up Cassie's thread with redundancy. If you didn't receive a thank you, your mailbox was full, lol! So a collective thank you to all!

I just want to say hi :seeya: to you, Oriah!! Haven't "seen" you since we posted and prayed for little Shaniya a couple of years ago. :hug: Glad you're around and doing! :loveyou:

So so so glad to see locals on this thread and it seems like something is now being done to help find Cassie. I keep coming back to this thread, I read so many of them that sometimes I forget some or they begin to blur into each other, but Cassie has stayed in my thoughts.

I am glad that JC is receiving support too, I still have my opinions, but the most important thing is for Cassie to be found and she is a vital part of that process.

Wow, a day out of town and look what happens!! :blowkiss: Cassie is drawing some very solid, productive attention.

I do think we need to get organized here as well, but there is something I dont want to lose in all of this-

Tip Boxes. Carrisa.jones, this is going to be important. Really important. The important part is the anonymity part. I do believe that there are peeps, certainly some of them teens, who would like to help out. There are people in the community who may have a tiny little thing that they saw that they may want to share. Every little bit will help. I think that there are several people that can help with these-if Klaas is still in contact with anyone local, they can help with the structure.

It would be nice if someone from Klaas or another group could coordinate media, flyers, tip boxes and locations for those things. There are some high profile events occurring in the next few weeks and it is really really important that Cassie be represented in a big way at all of those events. Flyers could be posted at local businesses, posted in the post office, the library, the schools and the churches. Tip boxes could be left in specific well publicized locations like any guides or check in areas for the hunting events.

I dont know who contacted Klaas, but will they be returning? Someone invited them, so someone can reach out to them on how to put everything together. Cassie needs to be profiled or her flyer placed on as many different websites like this one as possible.

One person should create a new flyer absolutely-if anyone can verify that the phone owned by Cassie is that Iphone pictured, it needs to be included in the flyer. The any picture that represents the scars on her face are important.

RE: the scarring-did she have any broken bones or metal implants if indeed the scars were caused by a car accident? Someone, hopefully Mom, needs to get copies of those xrays. As well as dental records and DNA.

We need her in NAMUS-I can do that but I need to know if there are xrays, dental, implants, and or DNA available. And what kind of DNA.

SmallTownMama, got4lilgirls and cassie.jones, lets get you verified if you havent been. I am sure WS can fast track you for us! We have some work to do.

I can reach out to the media in the area and nationally if there is a desire for it. Sometimes it is easier if the work is split up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966