AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason I am pressing for haircolor is to nail down the details...is it more canary yellow or the bleached whitish blonde kwim? See, let's say it is the canary yellow shade on the previous page of the thread-now that is a memorable hair color kwim? That is going to stand out and people would remember seeing it....so let's say you saw a person at 7PM on a Sunday in Stuttgart and they were walking down the street. You might not remember much else about them, but you would remember the hair.

Are there a lot of storm cellars there?

I can only answer regarding the southwestern quarter of the state...It isn't as common to have basements/storm cellars due to humidity and flooding. At least, that's my opinion. Although there may be a tornado shelter separate from the home close by. I know my husband (born and raised in the Midwest) was shocked at how most homes didn't have basements when we'd make trips down there. Here in the Midwest it's unusual not to have a basement.

We are a couple of pages past something I wanted to bring back around-crime stats, drug use and weapons. I am getting a clearer picture of the town and I am hoping for a clearer picture of some of the groups influencing the town.

Preppers/Watcher's Society-is this type of group a significant influence on the community? Is it a mind set that is common? I am not talking about storm shelters and some canned goods, but stockpiles and watching for geo political anarchy etc.

Gun toting thugs- is this a big influence in the teen community? And by gun toting, are the acquisition of the weapons from area homes or perhaps from thefts of weapons or caches...kwim? Are many weapons in the community purchased from gun shows?

drug use, recreational-is this something that is seen across all socio-economic areas of the town or a particular group?

Once Oriah re opens the SAR thread, I want to take the poster/flyer discussion off the board and into the SAR forum so we can keep this area easier to follow for peeps looking for updates-make sense? Then we can do our own kind of organizing to facilitate the flyer drops etc.

I dont want to lost the threads regarding Cassie and other aspects of her life that are important and other influences that are important here.

If our local VI's can get answers to some essential questions for more effective posters-
1.) Pictures or full description of Cassies last known clothing including sizes.
2.) Pictures and or complete description of Cassie's last known shoes including sizes.
3.) Pictures and or full description of her LG cell phone.
4.) Any pictures of her from derby that we can include.
5.) A more specific list of daily activities to include so outsiders can keep an eye out for her in those places. To put it simply, where did Cassie hang out lately?

Bumping the hunt for details to add two more:
6.) Shade of blonde of her hair
7.) Piercings-does she still have her cartilage piercing and does she have more than one? How many piercings in each ear lobe? TIA

I can only answer regarding the southwestern quarter of the state...It isn't as common to have basements/storm cellars due to humidity and flooding. At least, that's my opinion. Although there may be a tornado shelter separate from the home close by. I know my husband (born and raised in the Midwest) was shocked at how most homes didn't have basements when we'd make trips down there. Here in the Midwest it's unusual not to have a basement.

Yes im talking about a tornado shelter.
something detached from a home.

BBM
1) I do NOT understand the mindset regarding Cassie's case at all! No offense is meant to anyone, but for the love...This is a missing child! I feel like there should be the equivalent of (for lack of a better descriptions) carnival barkers, sidewalk prophets, town criers especially during a festival that promotes being out in remote areas. I really wish I could understand/change the lack of activity. I do understand apathy, I get that, I just don't get it in relation to a missing child. Has it really come down to, "oh well, we didn't/don't know this girl so let someone else deal with this" type thinking? :banghead: This would be such an opportune time since duck hunters are both land and water hunters, kwim?

2) Does the festival last an entire week? I was under the impression it was only for the weekend.

Welcome to the 'me' society.

On another twist- Earlier in the posts I think I and maybe others dismissed the cigarette text a little as a message but considering that it is real my concern is about video cameras. It might be too late now if LE did not get to them quickly (as some over record after so much time) but lets say that she did go somewhere and buy.

A young girl walking late in the evening with cowboy boots on gets offered a ride, maybe by someone she knew, and ends up somewhere she did not want to go or at the store she is picked up or someone is identified as being there at the same time on Video? All of these are now viable with the kidnap theory or just plain abduction.

I think you should do an Ill be home for Christmas campaign!

Put her pic inside a wreath and put ribbons on them...
Get kids involved her friends or the local schools .... Let these kids do something!

Im sorry this little girl needs help!

Are there a lot of storm cellars there?
some storm shelters with vents, but houses not not have basements here because of the hard clay pan about 18 - 24 below soil that's what holds water on the rice so well

"I sent a person, because I was so sick, that night to the police station that was supposed to report her missing. And the next morning the lieutenant came out to my house and he got information. I talked to the lieutenant and gave him all the information that he needed. And I've been working with them ever since."

http://www.fox16.com/story/d/story/...gart-teen-speaks/52416/JWVUOmrItkS92-1COXpLTw

Without going too into detail here. The affect in this video is off for me. I will watch a few more times and try to nail down how best to express what troubles me while remaining respectful towards Cassie's mom.

When Summer Inman went missing they found her in a septic tank behind a church where her husband and his family put her, This is why Im was thinking some kind of underground celler and if they have been searched if there are any around.

Sorry to be so morbid!

some storm shelters with vents, but houses not not have basements here because of the hard clay pan about 18 - 24 below soil that's what holds water on the rice so well

so the storm shelters are above ground? If not, how are they dug...backhoes?

When Summer Inman went missing they found her in a septic tank behind a church where her husband and his family put her, This is why Im was thinking some kind of underground celler and if they have been searched if there are any around.

Sorry to be so morbid!

That is a great search idea, Eileen-would you put it on the SAR thread? I wonder if you have to pull a permit for a storm shelter so that it is on record somewhere?

"I sent a person, because I was so sick, that night to the police station that was supposed to report her missing..."

To me, the implication here is that the person who went to PD didnt report her missing. JC has also said that Cassie ran away once for a few days-did she report her missing then?

Bumping the hunt for details to add two more:
6.) Shade of blonde of her hair
7.) Piercings-does she still have her cartilage piercing and does she have more than one? How many piercings in each ear lobe? TIA

These overly simple easy to answers questions make me question why is is so hard for anyone to answer them.

I am not going to lie I believe JC is behind or beside whatever happened to Cassie. The search for Cassie has been prolonged and the description vague. I am not one to jump on bandwagons and such but if they had one handed this direction I would be on it.

No mention of the scars, no mention of the clothes, .ify statements on hair color,she stated she ran away 2 times before... the idiot is gone. JC makes it quiet clear that JC either knew there was serious issues with her daughter that she chose to ignore,or she is hiding information on purpose
JMO.

I can see why local PD perhaps cannot get past the suspect status of JC and BR.

:tantrum::gaah::banghead:

I have nothing to add (sigh) was just checking to see if maybe she'd been found, and safe! COME HOME CASSIE! <3

What pharmacy would JC use?

How long before Cassie went missing was any prescription belonging to any household member filled?

I hope that LE have pulled up her pharmacy store card ,or any other store card as they are very informative little pieces of plastic.

I hate to bring this up but I am maddened on behalf of this little girl...Obstruction of Justice. It isnt simply aiding a suspect or criminal...it is willfully impeding an investigation by making fraudulent statements intended to deceive and thwart the investigation. I mean seriously. Anything that takes this investigation off course intentionally....like hoax statements or false leads that are intentionally false. Or not saying anything when you know something.

This isnt just local PD, probably a group of officers that townspeople are pretty familiar with and may even be a little lenient. This is the State police and the feds.

Please, please just cough up some details.

TY got4-who did you confirm it with? And what shade of blonde is the most accurate given all of the pictures out there? :bow:

bumping in case I missed the answer. There is also a photo from SM that seems to show Cassie in a blue tank top with a blue stud in one of her ears...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966