AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is, we would have to accept that there were no incident reports or missing persons reports written up except for JC's if peeps are going to consider TS's claims and who ever made BR's claims.

Why? That makes even less sense to me. This is standard CYA for any department. I mean a log book, a dispatch call sheet or transcript..there is a reason why you hear "this call is being answered on a recorded line" when you call the police. TS says she called the police the next day and "we" filed a report. JC called, and BR pedaled madly to SPD. Epic fail on their part if they have no record of any of it with the exception of JC's call on 9/15. Those calls went somewhere and were logged some where. If incident reports dont exist that that would kind of confirm for me that there is a bigger story here in terms of SPD.

So if JC didnt see her in the few minutes she was home, if she came home, then why would she take it upon herself to identify her clothing etc? This was easily solved when TS/HS were questioned. So now I am even more confused about the clothing statement on JC's police report.

:floorlaugh: sre

So basically, we cant believe anyone and if we hadnt seen Cassie's FB page for ourselves and seen some distinguishing features, we would have no idea if a.) this little girl actually existed and b.) what she looked like including scarring and marks.

[Sreshowtime;11620226]Nope gig, if anyone saw it, they aren't saying
ell I would have to go dig, but, hmm...now IIRC in one place it says TS saying HS picked her up and brought her to thieir house and in another place TS say my friend picked up up and took her to the, or her?? house & we left from there around 3:30 to go to Derby....no mention of cars, trucks, SUV's or vehicle IIRC

That just brought to mind another thought to consider.
Is it possible TS and HS were together in same vehicle when all of this went down?

From your post, Oriah:

That just brought to mind another thought to consider.
Is it possible TS and HS were together in same vehicle when all of this went down?

Interesting.

Yeah.
Just fuel for thought, I guess. There's nothing by TS saying how she came by this info. If there is, I must have missed it somewhere?

but why...why go through all the drama & talking on that jane Velez thing...about he left home here, BR saw them, him, her, etc unless it is some weird diversionary tactic that just is not working?? Wouldn't the worry then be BR seeing all in the vehicle?? Or maybe tht could have been the point?
Unless u r are thinking Like, NOPE nothing happened on MY watch, move along move along

I have no idea why anyone would jump through such hoops. Just wondering if TS ( and maybe company) might have dropped Cassie off herself?
The timeline would make more sense.

unless they are fruit loop to begin with

hmm wonder if it wasn't HS that dropped her off,(Nor TS)
HS has never said he did....now why would someone say one person did ( cough, like a minor) , if another person REALLY did
and the mumbo jombo with BR was just to daze & confuse an already apparently interesting town character? You KNOW you saw him...you KNOW you saw her walk up the walk...

You KNOW i have more sway than you little buddy

I think we have seen quite a few cases on JVM or Nancy Grace or Local News where someone thinks they have an excellent plan in place that perhaps bends the facts a little and it comes back to haunt them. For example, Rep Justin Harris, AR, and many of his allegations regarding the children he gave away. He actually made statements and gave a press conference where his statements could be easily refuted when the actual facts came to light. It didnt stop him from trying, however. Who knows why this happens? It is perhaps like JC intimating she saw her baby girl/spoke with her baby girl/reported her missing an hour after she left the house. It is starting to appear that none of those things are true. Am I making sense?

Following the statements made in the media in a linear fashion hasnt gotten us anywhere, has it? I appreciate today that everyone has been willing to mix it all up and see what shakes out instead.

unusal for me, I am gonna give JC the teeniest tiniest of leeway, seeing how she sorta got gobsmacked by someone putting her two cents in & inserting herself in the case for whatever reason from the get go
Wouldn't LE have told that quadrant to zip it, it is an active investigation?? OR did they encourage that the waters be muddied?

FAir point, sre. Maybe that brought her to believe she should know something that she doesnt really know.

i do have a heart in me some where and I do sincerely hope that if and when Cassie is found , and/or if JC is absolutely cleared of any wrong doing, that apologies will be extended...within that community most certainly...you know, WWJD and all that?

I am totally on the fence about JC. I kind of feel like I did on the first thread-maybe she is caught in the position of having to show the world (yet again) that her parenting of her child might have fallen short....only this time she is going down swinging rather than just admitting to it, if it is the case. I think she is a woman that has lived a high risk lifestyle and a woman who has made demonstrably poor choices over and over again when it comes to the people she has invited into her life. I think she has some kind of substance issue possibly because it would explain a lot of things.

However-It is really hard not to get incredibly angry at the possibility that Cassie is in the position she is in today because everyone who could have helped her actually failed her in really important ways.

Being that JC and BR are still considered suspects can mods create a thread for what we know about them? I'm thinking its time. Maybe an additional thread for all the things that point to it not being JC or BR?

I'm just going to say this....everyone looks guilty. JC & BR look guilty based on what TS has said. HS looks guilty based on being the last to see Cassie. TS looks guilty by being the mouthpiece.

LE has said no one has been cleared. If I were a parent of a teen boy who was the last one to see Cassie, I'd be at the police department until they could 100% clear him of any involvement. I'd say do whatever is necessary but clear my child's name and make an announcement to the media b/c the cloud of suspicion would just be too much for me to handle.

If I were the parent of a missing teen who has been named by LE as a suspect, I'd insist LE exhaust all resources clearing my name and do anything necessary to find the actual perp.

As far as BR, he got kicked out of JC's house and has been squatting/tresspassing getting arrested for lesser crimes, getting free food & home at the local jail. I honestly don't know if he was involved or not, but seems his main goal is free food/home be it with JC or the jail.

One of my big problems with BR being involved is why did he call TS? She claims he called her 3 times and went to the PD. If he killed Cassie, then why look for her shortly after she was to have arrived home? Why not wait until the next morning? What could BR could have possibly gained by claiming Cassie never came home if he killed her?

The texts...why didn't JC share her side of the texts? Was there something incriminating in some way? Did many of her texts to Cassie go unanswered and she's embarrassed? Were Cassie's brief replies typical? Is it possible that someone else was texting JC with Cassie's phone?

JVM Transcript, http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1410/13/ijvm.01.html

"SNYDER: Cassie`s mom boyfriend actually saw Cassie get out of his truck, walk up the driveway. She did not speak to the mom`s boyfriend at all when
she was walking up the driveway and she went into the house. So I brought that up to him and told him that he seen him get out of my son`s -- seen
Cassie get out of my son`s vehicle, so he knew she was no longer with him or with us. "

BBM, since this was being discussed. I'd like to add my :twocents: there is always the possibility that HS dropped Cassie's stuff off at her house, so TS slipped up saying "see him" referring to HS then quickly corrected to saying "seen Cassie".

Remember we don't have the other side of the texts w/JC & Cassie. "Cassie" asked "are you home". JC could have responded that she was in bed, this would let TS/HS know that JC wouldn't see them dropping off Cassie's stuff.

Sunday, Sept. 14, 6:02 p.m. — Are you home
Sunday, Sept. 14, 6:03 p.m. — Be home in a bit
Sept. 14, 6:03 p.m. “Be home in a bit.”

HS left at 6:05 to "take Cassie home".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics