AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Tina Storz is a private investigator with Halos Investigations, Inc., a private Mississippi firm that investigates cases of missing or trafficked children. She has investigated Cassie’s disappearance since 2015.

Fresh eyes looking into Cassie’s disappearance have given Storz renewed hope. She recently shared her case folder with the Stuttgart Police Department.

“I have given them our whole file from Halos, which I had never done before,” Storz said. “After almost 10 years of looking for Cassie Compton, my heart finally felt at ease due to the new detective on the case.”

Storz said she wants Stuttgart police to re-question all suspects and those close to Cassie.

“I believe whoever did what they did to Cassie Compton is locally there,” Storz said. “I think people are afraid to come forward, which is the problem.”

….

“There was a tip received this year that was immediately looked into. That information is still being investigated,” Parker said. “All leads are investigated.”

Tina Storz is a private investigator with Halos Investigations, Inc., a private Mississippi firm that investigates cases of missing or trafficked children. She has investigated Cassie’s disappearance since 2015.

Fresh eyes looking into Cassie’s disappearance have given Storz renewed hope. She recently shared her case folder with the Stuttgart Police Department.

“I have given them our whole file from Halos, which I had never done before,” Storz said. “After almost 10 years of looking for Cassie Compton, my heart finally felt at ease due to the new detective on the case.”

Storz said she wants Stuttgart police to re-question all suspects and those close to Cassie.

“I believe whoever did what they did to Cassie Compton is locally there,” Storz said. “I think people are afraid to come forward, which is the problem.”

….

“There was a tip received this year that was immediately looked into. That information is still being investigated,” Parker said. “All leads are investigated.”

I was so glad when I read this article the other night. I have more hope that they will finally find out what happened. I have went back to listen to the podcast again that Kayla Lafferty released in 2019. Episode 4 from the 16 minute mark to the end of the episode. Has this specific location mentioned in Casscoe ever been officially searched by LE yet?

Stuttgart Police Chief David Parker said the department has partnered with Michael Knowlton, a retired homicide and major crimes detective, to investigate missing persons’ cases, including Cassie’s.

There was a tip received this year that was immediately looked into. That information is still being investigated,” Parker said. “All leads are investigated.”
Community marks 10 years since Stuttgart teen Cassie Compton disappeared, renewed efforts for answers | Stuttgart Daily Leader

the BBM is encouraging.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herbstreit926
Back