AR AR - Jessica Dawn Bajorek, 36, missing after domestic disturbance, Beebe, 12 Feb 2021*Reward*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

YaYa_521

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Original

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Circumstances of Disappearance - 02/12/2021 Officers were dispatched to a domestic at Mrs. Bajorek's home, later in the afternoon they were dispatched back out for a disagreement between her and her husband. Mrs. Bajorek's , Mom contacted BBPD on 02/21/2021 and advised that she had not heard from her daughter since the disagreements on 2/12/202.

Beebe police searching for missing woman, last seen on College Street | thv11.com
February 25, 2021
SBM
  • ...last seen at a residence in the 700 block of College Street sometime between February 12th and 18th
  • ...has lost weight since these pictures were taken
0b25d1aa-64f7-49df-9651-387402231fee_1140x641.png

City of Beebe offering $10,000 rewards for information on locations of two missing persons
  • Apr 29, 2021
SBM
Bokker said that while Bajorek was reported missing Feb. 21 by her mother, “the last contact that her mother had with her was on Feb. 12th.”

“She resided with her husband in Beebe and he did not report her missing ...,” Bokker said. “And on that day we actually responded to two disturbance calls at her residence on College Street in Beebe, shortly after she came up missing.

[snip] ...family in the Lonoke County area.”

[snip] ...last seen at a residence in the 700 block of College Street.

“[snip]...but some of her family who did live in the Beebe area are not cooperating with us,” Bokker said. “I think due to the lack of cooperation, we have not had as many leads on Jessica.

608b3f5de0732.image.jpg

158858705_4317273404952636_7126619176787821191_n.jpg

Morgan Nick Foundation

Beebe Police Department
3 May 2021
(Post includes same flyer as above.)

Beebe Police Department - Some of the comments are quite interesting.
25 Feb 2021
We are currently needing the community's assistance in locating a missing person. If you have recently seen or know the whereabouts of Jessica Dawn Bajorek please contact Detective Jeremy Bokker at 501-882-3365. You can also send the police department a private message via messenger.

She was last seen at a residence in the 700 block of College Street sometime between February 12th and 18th. She is 5'6", weighs approximately 145 pounds and has brown hair and brown eyes. The attached pictures are of her, but she has lost weight since these pictures were taken.
154995700_3686408621474828_5293142129254782827_n.jpg

Missing and Unidentified
Attempt to Locate shared a post.
26 Feb 2021
Jessica's sister along with others have posted interesting comments. The comments also include additional pics of Jessica. MOO

LE responded to domestic disturbances at her address after she went missing? Who did the police speak with at that location and what did they say about Jessica's whereabouts then?
The way I read it is that Jessica went missing after LE responded to the two calls. MOO

A search of her name on FB will likely pull up additional information in posts by J. G. S. which might explain a bit about what others are saying regarding Jessica's whereabouts. WS rules/TOS don't allow me to share that info. :confused: IMO, Jessica likely didn't leave voluntarily. MOO :(

LE responded to domestic disturbances at her address after she went missing? Who did the police speak with at that location and what did they say about Jessica's whereabouts then?

I believe it means LE responded to the residence on two occasions for domestic disturbances, then shortly after she came up missing.
IMO, it’s clearer on her NamUs profile

Thanks @lindamichelle1 for keeping this thread going. First time I've heard of Jessica's MP case.
Husband still will not cooperate.
IMO all kinds of warning signs and red flags if this is true.
“She resided with her husband in Beebe and he did not report her missing ...,” Bokker said. “And on that day we actually responded to two disturbance calls at her residence on College Street in Beebe, shortly after she came up missing.
Clearly several warning signs of a domestic violence situation here.

His name is Mike Bajorek from what I was able to find. Is he still in Beebe or moved on somewhere else? There's a dude in Vegas with the same name? I'd really like if he could be tracked down. We need more info!

Jessica Dawn Bajorek​

Current Age: 40
Race: White
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 145 lbs
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown

Information​

Date Missing: 2/12/2021
City of Report: Beebe
Case Number: 21-00186

Alias Names​