GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I've never thought of that My completely layman's thought is that it would be totally indistinguishable :(.

I do not know the time limit on being able to distinguish place of original drowning...due to decomposition...

But ... I believe the water in the lungs would be analyzed by the coroner/lab.... And the results would indicate if the original drowning would be from tap water (bath tub) ....Or water in ponds (microbes/plant material/dirt/etc...)

JMO...

Hypothetically, if drowning took place in a bath then a body was dumped into a river only water from the bath would be in the lungs right? As breathing would have ceased upon death. There may be river water in the oral cavity and airway but not in the lungs.

*Disclaimer* I've watched way too many crime shows, forensic shows and autopsy documentaries! This is my only source of knowledge, therefore I don't know jack really ;)

Searching for MSM references to the rooms the children and the dad were in. This article says:
Malik was home with his father and stepmother when he disappeared. Clark said one of the parents was asleep and the other was giving another child a bath while Malik and his twin sibling were in the living room.

(First time I've seen it reported the girlfriend was giving another child a bath)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for this...

Wow!

so many conflicting reports for:

where Malik, the twins, dad, etc. were within the home when Malik went missing!

:scared:

Clark: "Child last seen by stepmother at approximately 5:45." #FindMalik

Clark: "Parents both home. The child is a twin. The two twins were in living room. When [parent] returned, the child was gone." #FindMalik

Clark: "Family has cooperated with all of our efforts. I have nothing to base foul play, suspicion on. All avenues pursued." #FindMalik

Just a few comments

Again, regarding where the children were playing. This is from post #104, and I think it is a transcription of one (the first?) of the press conferences. Clark is the police chief, I believe.

Again, regarding where the children were playing. This is from post #104, and I think it is a transcription of one (the first?) of the press conferences. Clark is the police chief, I believe.

Thank you for finding this. So, it is stated by the Police Chief, Clark, that the twins were said to be in the living room.

#FindMalik: Police vow to search until 2-year-old is found
Daniel Grossman, reports KTHV 6:05 p.m. CST November 24, 2014
http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loc...ughout-night-for-missing-2-year-old/70060888/

Missing child's father: "Just bring my son home"
Alexis Rogers By Sarah Chaffin, - Nov 24, 2014 7:44 PM EST
http://www.katv.com/story/27463658/missing-police-searching-for-searcy-toddler

"I Think Somebody Snatched Him," Family Speaks out on Missing Searcy Toddler
11/24/2014 06:42 PM
http://www.arkansasmatters.com/stor...ly-speaks-out-on/76506/Q6As0bUj_E6-89-Q3JA_VQ

More "where were the children playing" references. This is from the 1st article above:

According to police, Malik wandered out of his home while his father was napping in the same room. After initially saying they did not suspect foul play, Searcy police are no saying they are looking into every and all possibilities.

I tyhink it would be figured out. If they put a dead child in a river, there would be 'river' water in the child's lungs. Only tap water from the home. I think so anyway.

Yeah! Diatoms I think!

---

Sorry...I really just came by to say I feel for everyone (Malik and searchers) who are out in the cold, cuz I just came in from running and I'm freezing my fingers off. Not as prepared for winter as I thought I was!

I think in another case (Jeffrey Boucher) it was said that they could do tests to tell the origin of the water in his lungs, but don't quote me on that.

It was, I remember reading the same thing in his case. They can easily test to determine the different chemicals in tap water v. river/lake/stream water.

I suspect that this child never left his home alive. I think something happened to him in the home. I don't know if the father would know the truth or just the father's girlfriend. I think she had something to do with the boy being missing. I think it may be a case like the little girl that was killed and hidden in the garage. Did police check every bit of the house the boy disappeared from and take dogs in the house to sniff around? I hope I am wrong but I don't have a good feeling about this. I hope he is found soon one way or the other so the case will have closure. I would be overjoyed if he was found alive and well.

Originally posted by margarita25:

"Update:While the search goes on for Malik, we'd like to clear up what's been previously reported. We at the PD were told by certain family, as was the media, that Malik has autism. The facts are he's a 2 year old child and has never been tested for autism. None of us are medical professionals and our training about autism tells us there are many levels and types. However, the described behavior reported to us, doesn't definitively point to autism. We're looking for a missing little boy, plain and simple. Thank you for all volunteers and continued prayers for his safe return."

Bringing this back up because I just came across an article that seems to indicate the girlfriend was the one that told LE Malik was autistic even though they refer to her as his mother.

"Malik’s mother said her son, who is autistic, wandered away from his home while she took a bath and his father slept." http://wreg.com/2014/11/26/foul-play-not-ruled-out-in-malik-drummond-disappearance/

So Bio mom never said he was autistic? But 'stepmom' did ? Hmm

I've read so many conflicting msm articles it's ridiculous:

- stepmom (who is actually the GF) in the bath
- " was bathing an older sibling
- older sibling was not there
- Malik last seen in his bedroom
- Malik missing from his home
- Malik was just visiting
- no other children in the house except his twin
- dad's whereabouts not mentioned
- dad sleeping in the house

I still don't know for sure which is accurate, but I'm going with GF in the tub, dad asleep and the twins just kind of doing their own thing, and no other kids in the house at the time.

I'm not too far from Searcy. It's suppose to be in the 70s tomorrow. Hope that means a lot of volunteers.

Has it been stated exactly when the bio mom last saw Malik? tia.
(still trying to wrap my head around all of this).

Where is this sweet baby? What has the weather been like the last couple days? I still think if he had just wandered away he would of been found by now.....just have a bad feeling :(

Originally posted by margarita25:

"Update:While the search goes on for Malik, we'd like to clear up what's been previously reported. We at the PD were told by certain family, as was the media, that Malik has autism. The facts are he's a 2 year old child and has never been tested for autism. None of us are medical professionals and our training about autism tells us there are many levels and types. However, the described behavior reported to us, doesn't definitively point to autism. We're looking for a missing little boy, plain and simple. Thank you for all volunteers and continued prayers for his safe return."

Bringing this back up because I just came across an article that seems to indicate the girlfriend was the one that told LE Malik was autistic even though they refer to her as his mother.

"Malik’s mother said her son, who is autistic, wandered away from his home while she took a bath and his father slept." http://wreg.com/2014/11/26/foul-play-not-ruled-out-in-malik-drummond-disappearance/

BBM: I see what you mean.

That is a nasty bruise :notgood:

Looks like he's still in Pull-ups. The white part is peeking out on his left leg below his shirt. I would think he would be. 2 is young to be toilet trained for a boy. Geez 2 is young for many things.. Toilet trained, diagnosed as autistic, MISSING. Grrrrr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413