GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched a video last night of a woman holding a little girl. She was saying how grateful she is for the public's help. Was that Mom or Step-Mom?
Demeanor was funky, IMO.

I watched a video last night of a woman holding a little girl. She was saying how grateful she is for the public's help. Was that Mom or Step-Mom?
Demeanor was funky, IMO.

Pretty sure that was the mom.

Demeanor was funky, IMO.

Bio Mom and the little girl is Maliks twin sister I believe

every time this happens, I say the same thing ... and it happens frequently ...

How does a 2 year old just walk away without anyone knowing? Somethin' ain't right with this.

Demeanor was funky, IMO.

I believe that was mom because she mentions that she got a call from Malik's dad informing her of the situation, and according LE Malik was in the care of his step mom at the time he went missing.

every time this happens, I say the same thing ... and it happens frequently ...

It happened at my house 2 weeks ago.

My sister was babysitting my G-son ,and drove him over to my house and sat on my couch and started playing on her phone.. I was at the store..my bug walked out the locked back door and around to the front door and knocked on it.

I was gone 15 minutes and she wasnt at my house yet with him, and I came back all this had happened already..

Looks like Dad lives in housing projects. Relevant? Maybe. I could understand getting frustrated about not having access to the resources an autistic child needed because of finances.

Someone else mentioned child custody issues before, was child support one of the issues?

Open mouth insert foot, sorry that was poorly worded. I have no idea the stress she is under.

I didn't watch it but if she was holding a child, maybe she was trying to carefully choose her words so she wouldn't frighten the child.

Respectfully.... with a diagnosis of Autism and living in subsidized housing, Malik will have a ton of financial resources available to him and his parents.

I suppose the most frustrating thing would be learning the patience necessary to parent an Autistic child....

and when was Malik diagnosed? two seems young.....

Looks like Dad lives in housing projects. Relevant? Maybe. I could understand getting frustrated about not having access to the resources an autistic child needed because of finances.

Someone else mentioned child custody issues before, was child support one of the issues?

Well............it is dark-thirty. Searchers are being told to go home and then come back at 9 a.m. tomorrow................which makes absolutely no sense at all.

We had a full 10 hours of daylight, searching for a 2 year old boy, with no sightings and no results. The weather was pretty warm last night and today, at least to the point that hypothermia wouldn't be that big of an issue. That is about to change though, the temps are suppose to start falling and a cold front is moving in. This of course makes sending the searchers home seem even MORE ludicrous.

Well.......just a shot in the dark......I would say the little fella' isn't in the position to make an appearance, whether it be to friends or strangers.

Now it seems that we are down to 2 scenarios:

1) Somebody in the neighborhood/complex snatched him off the street.........

2) Somebody in his family snatched him over a custody battle

For now I'm going to go with #1. Seems more logical and possible. Who is to say that he wasn't actually coaxed out of the house by someone he knew or recognized from the complex he lives in ? If his step-mom was in the tub, then she wouldn't have been the wiser. That would go a long way in explaining his complete and total disappearance. Just a minute or two is all it would have taken to do a snatch-and-grab.

Respectfully.... with a diagnosis of Autism and living in subsidized housing, Malik will have a ton of financial resources available to him and his parents.

I suppose the most frustrating thing would be learning the patience necessary to parent an Autistic child....

and when was Malik diagnosed? two seems young.....

You could be right. I have never researched it the benefits Arkansas offers to autistic kids, but I am very familiar with Arkansas' stance on anything regarding children younger than school age. Their stance is that they don't care. Early childhood education funding is a joke, and the state funded kids health insurance is too.

Agreed that he seems young to have been diagnosed autistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member