GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marielle Mohs ‏@ElleMohs 14m14 minutes ago
Cpl. Steve Hernandez with @SearcyPD says search dogs from Ft. Smith are starting at Malik's house & working their way out #FindMalik #THV11

https://twitter.com/ElleMohs

Shannon Miller ‏@_ShannonMiller 24m24 minutes ago
Search dogs about to sniff around Malik's home. #arnews #FindMalik

B3TGq-sIgAAeb18.jpg

https://twitter.com/_ShannonMiller

Marine Glisovic KATV ‏@MarineKATV 1m1 minute ago
1st time search in 3 neighborhoods-Northfield, River Oaks,Cloverdale. More being sent all over #FindMalik .@KATVNews

View attachment 64201View attachment 64202

https://twitter.com/MarineKATV

Not sure where Northfield is, but River Oaks & Cloverdale are not close to the toddlers home. I can't imagine a two year old could wander that far alone, especially w/o being seen by someone. I wonder if they have a tip or some info leading them in those directions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure where Northfield is, but River Oaks & Cloverdale are not close to the toddlers home. I can't imagine a two year old could wander that far alone, especially w/o being seen by someone. I wonder if they have a tip or some info leading them in those directions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe the bio mom lives over in those areas?

Search for missing toddler resumes in Searcy

<snips>
On Monday, an estimated 500 volunteers scoured the neighborhoods surrounding the home. A smaller group showed up Tuesday, with some sweeping through the same territory and others looking at farther-away parts of town, including around Northfield Drive in the north part of town and the Cloverdale area on the east side of the city.

police officers were going door-to-door seeking information and a team of dogs was brought in through the Center for Missing and Exploited Children, Hernandez said. The dogs, which are certified through the Department of Homeland Security and are based in Fort Smith, were attempting to track a scent from Malik's home Tuesday morning, though it wasn't yet known whether they were finding any success.

More and Video from todays search at link http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2014/nov/25/search-missing-toddler-resumes-searcy/

This is just not looking good. I was so sure they would find him yesterday. :(

I wonder if LE has talked with the twin? I know they are young but didn't the step mom say when she asked the little girl where her brother was she pointed to the back door? Maybe LE should verify that story.

I don't know but this story just bothers me. What parent, step or bio, puts dinner on the stove and then gets in the bathtub while dad is asleep? Then she has to get out of the tub to check on dinner. Why not wait til dinner is ready or afterwards. But if you did put dinner on and then get in the tub, wouldn't you at least make sure dad was awake and let him watch the dinner and the kids?

I wonder if Malik cried a lot or required extra attention. Poor baby, I'm so worried for him.and the longer this goes on the more worried I get. JMO

If there was a little kid walking down the street, how far would he get before there would be people stopping to see if he was with an adult, and if not, wouldn't someone call the police and wait with him?

I was in the mall a week ago and a child seemed to be wandering by himself. Turns out his adult companion was nearby, but several people had stopped to look around for the adult and make sure that the child was safe. I don't believe than anyone would walk right by a 2-year old who was out alone. So I don't believe that Malik was ever out anywhere where there were other people.

I just have such a bad feeling about this. If he was not abducted and wandered away I would think they would of found this little guy by now. How far can a 2 year old get on foot? I have 3 kids and none of them at that age could of managed to get too far and then stay hidden for so long. I am not getting why someone would put dinner on especially with little ones in the house and then take a tub? It is awfully risky. My first thought before my child wandering out the door would be them getting burned or hurt from the unattended dinner. I don't know guys.....my hinky meter is cranking up. I hope this adorable little man is found and he is safe!
ALL JMO

My hinky is up too, but trying to be objective. It's possible stepmom put dinner in the oven (or crock pot even) then went to have a bath. Also possible Dad was supposed to be watching the kids but fell asleep on the couch.

This little one has been gone too long.

So many scenarios would run through your head that leaving them alone while taking a bath & an oven or stove on would just not be up there with 2 eager twins running about the house although maybe this was just a normal thing for the step-mom to do so not judging her in any way!

Just hope this wee lad is safe, his twin will be missing him like mad I'd imagine!

Hope they put up a reward of some sort, seems to help with info on other cases!

Where is this baby ? This doesn't make any sense !

I'm sure I haven't read every article but has the step-mom/GF said anything to the media? Interviews? Anything?

I wonder if LE has talked with the twin? I know they are young but didn't the step mom say when she asked the little girl where her brother was she pointed to the back door? Maybe LE should verify that story.

I don't know but this story just bothers me. What parent, step or bio, puts dinner on the stove and then gets in the bathtub while dad is asleep? Then she has to get out of the tub to check on dinner. Why not wait til dinner is ready or afterwards. But if you did put dinner on and then get in the tub, wouldn't you at least make sure dad was awake and let him watch the dinner and the kids?

I wonder if Malik cried a lot or required extra attention. Poor baby, I'm so worried for him.and the longer this goes on the more worried I get. JMO
What adult puts supper on to cook and takes a bath with 2 two yr olds running around to possibly get burned or slip out the door? Daddy sleeping, stepmom's in bathtub and 2 two yr olds left unsupervised?? Not pointing any fingers yet, but this all sounds fishy to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413