GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Step-mom gets out of tub to check on dinner...asks twin "where is your brother?"

She points to the screen door.

Did step-mom wake up Dad???

Yes. I assume so as it has been reported that he called bio-mum to tell her about malik's disappearance although it was 45 mins before police called so maybe never woke him straight away?!

So many unanswered questions & different stories!

I'm veering towards him knowingly leaving the house with some1 he knows & this could be why the twin is oblivious to the crazyness going on around her! some 2 year olds can't talk well? Or their speach is pretty all over the place...

BBM: I have given this a lot of thought myself. I came to the conclusion that if this had happened when my kids were older, I would probably search around home a bit, check with neighbors and friends before calling the police. But at 2? I would search the house thoroughly, look outside and if I couldn't find him, I would call in the CALVARY (LE) as soon as my fingers could reach for my phone.

I had an experience when my youngest was 2 where I thought she was missing. We had our back door open. I was on the living room floor looking under a recliner that wasn't closing right to find out why. I spent a few minutes doing it and when I was done, I didn't see her. I asked my older two if they'd seen her. Did a very quick sweep of the house, then called 911. I lived near a pretty busy road and I figured it wouldn't make sense to try to search the neighborhood, not knowing where she was going.

Police were there so fast. I was so scared! Well, turns out the naughty little girl was hidden upstairs in her older brother's closet, eating his hidden candy stash!!! I had not looked in there because the door to his room was closed and I didn't think she could open it. Surprise! She had a new skill...lol. I was then so embarrassed!

But I would never search 45 min if I had no idea what direction the child had gone. With a kid that young you need as many eyes looking as possible!!

Step-mom gets out of tub to check on dinner...asks twin "where is your brother?"

She points to the screen door.

Did step-mom wake up Dad???

Yup Great Questions :guitar::gasp:

The mother (Tanya) is so worried she is sharing images of hoodies on her FB.

I wonder if both twins appeared to be autistic...or just Malik.

Does anyone know of any cases of wandering young children that were then abducted? I can't imagine he would be stranger abducted from the house with others there. So what are the chances he would encounter an abductor after leaving of free will?

Does anyone know of any cases of wandering young children that were then abducted? I can't imagine he would be stranger abducted from the house with others there. So what are the chances he would encounter an abductor after leaving of free will?

Really low, Imo.

I don't know the answer to your question but this is something I wondered as well. If Malik slipped out the door how far can a 2 year old make it? Where the heck would he be all this time? If he was wandering around out there I feel like he would of been found. I just have a terrible feeling something happened close to home if you know what I mean. I am trying not to blame or judge but it's hard when it means a baby is lost. I find it highly unlikely (but not impossible) that he wandered out and then was abducted by some random person who just happens to see a 2 year old little boy taking a stroll with no supervision. Just can't see that but who knows. Somebody knows where this sweetheart is and I think they need to focus closer to home. ALL JMO

In 45 minutes a car can leave the driveway and be gone, leaving a scent trail.
Did.someone come to help move Malik?

I wonder if both twins appeared to be autistic...or just Malik.

Does he appear to be autistic? All the photos that I've seen of him show a smiling little boy, looking into the camera. Autistic children tend not to make eye contact or respond with smiles.

Does he appear to be autistic? All the photos that I've seen of him show a smiling little boy, looking into the camera. Autistic children tend not to make eye contact or respond with smiles.

Respectfully, I've worked with many many children with autism over the years and this is really a stereotype/inaccurate generalization. Autism is a spectrum disorder-and differences in presentation are the rule.

I don't know the answer to your question but this is something I wondered as well. If Malik slipped out the door how far can a 2 year old make it? Where the heck would he be all this time? If he was wandering around out there I feel like he would of been found. I just have a terrible feeling something happened close to home if you know what I mean. I am trying not to blame or judge but it's hard when it means a baby is lost. I find it highly unlikely (but not impossible) that he wandered out and then was abducted by some random person who just happens to see a 2 year old little boy taking a stroll with no supervision. Just can't see that but who knows. Somebody knows where this sweetheart is and I think they need to focus closer to home. ALL JMO

Wasn't there a little 2 year old girl missing overnight in a corn field last summer? I believe she toddled 2 kilometres from the house, through the corn before she was found.

In 45 minutes a car can leave the driveway and be gone, leaving a scent trail.
Did.someone come to help move Malik?

I haven't heard anything about using dogs. I am pretty sure if he was put in a car I don't think they can find anything OR then get a light scent of something and they go nuts.

Wasn't there a little 2 year old girl missing overnight in a corn field last summer? I believe she toddled 2 kilometres from the house, through the corn before she was found.

Oh Emmm Geee! That is a long walk for those little legs. I guess he could of went further than LE thought. I just can't believe nobody found him if we was just out and doesn't know how to get home. I just have this gut feeling someone in that house did something to that poor baby. I don't know what....yet....but I WILL find out!!

Yes!

And I can't for the life of me remember her name and I spent an absurd amount of time trying to find her case to link to another sometime in the last few months. LOL!

Glad someone else remembers that!

I think she sort of stumbled out of nowhere basically and like a ranger happened on her and pretty much no one thought she could possibly have gone nearly as far as she did. But...she had. I'm not even sure they really even had searchers as far out as she went. I vaguely recall it was more the ranger happening on her almost like on his way to or from work or something it was that far beyond where they thought she could have walked (though her parents warned she was a spitfire and full of energy so I think THEY thought it was possible). But I also think it was warmer (time of year) wise which also upped the odds of a better outcome for her.

Unfortunately I'm not expecting that outcome in this one :(

That little Malik is just so dang cute it breaks my heart every time I pop in here hoping a bunch of new posts means he's found!

There was also a 2 year old girl in Michigan a couple weeks ago who spent a night alone in the woods after wandering off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413