GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alot of reading since my last post. I feel kinda lost right now. I saw on my facebook where there was no medical documentation to show that Malik Drummond was diagnosed.

I saw in photos a major medical scar ,which should be taken into account when thinking about what is factual v/s misunderstood in this case. I know the search has turned into recovery ,which is a terrible place for any case to be ,however there is still a search effort so we really should continue to pray for the resolution .

Alot of reading since my last post. I feel kinda lost right now. I saw on my facebook where there was no medical documentation to show that Malik Drummond was diagnosed.

I saw in photos a major medical scar ,which should be taken into account when thinking about what is factual v/s misunderstood in this case. I know the search has turned into recovery ,which is a terrible place for any case to be ,however there is still a search effort so we really should continue to pray for the resolution .

Do you mean from a medical procedure? The one I've seen (assuming it may be the same one) looked too irregular and more like he had been scarred from being burned by something.

I noticed that too, I think it was on his scalp? I also noticed it seems his head had possibly been shaved in many of his pics. I also thought I saw in a picture of him somewhere on FB that he seemed to have quite an enlarged abnormal appearing abdomen (IIRC, can't find the pic now)

ETA: Clarification

Can you tell us where you saw the photo of the scar? Social media or news article? I must have missed it but would like to take a look, being an RN.

How long was dad asleep? Hours? Minutes?

Something is very hinky here..... Unless Malik was carried off by a coyote, I don't believe he wandered out of that house on his own two feet.

Does anyone know of any cases of wandering young children that were then abducted? I can't imagine he would be stranger abducted from the house with others there. So what are the chances he would encounter an abductor after leaving of free will?

Destiny Norton went outside her house after a disagreement with her parents and was taken by her neighbor. :twocents:
There have also been a few taken right from the front yard.

I haven't seen the photos you're speaking of but that seems abnormal.

I'm still stuck on stepmom having 6 kids under 7 and she's only 26, and most of the children don't appear to live with her. That's extremely alarming to me.

I'm still stuck on stepmom having 6 kids under 7 and she's only 26, and most of the children don't appear to live with her. That's extremely alarming to me.

I totally agree. It is quite an undertaking to have six kids in a row like that. It would seem it was someone who was really invested in having a big family. So why aren't they with her now? I think that is a relevant question. I would think that she fought for custody and lost?

IF he did have a major surgery of some kind, that could be the reason he [allegedly] does not speak much yet. That kind of major medical issue can slow the development TEMPORARILY because of various factors.

With each passing day that Malik isnt found is each day I lose more and more hope in the theory that he simply wandered outside his home and got lost.

I'm praying for you baby Malik.

Having a hard time sleeping. Our little Malik keeps running through my mind and I almost feel guilty sleeping while he is who knows where? I have had this happen during a couple other cases as well. Getting so invested in a case.....it can really tear a person apart. I am keeping the hope that he is still alive and someone is taking good care of him because they wanted a child and couldn't have one on their own. I really have to stick with this for now and until I hear/see different I won't let go. This little guy has wiggled his way into my heart and it is aching for him to be found quickly and safely!

Is there any quicksand, or really deep mucky swampy swamps in the area...

I think she has 7, most not living with her. My interpretation only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alexis Rogers ‏@AlexisKATV 49m49 minutes ago
@SearcyPD says there's no new news for Malik. Command post will be moved tomorrow to Central Fire Station at Elm & Beebe-Capps. #FindMalik

https://twitter.com/AlexisKATV

Updated the Map

Geez, the police department is closer to their house than the park!! (PD from house - 4 blocks east, 2 blocks north)

Why in the heck did someone not run in there in the time they were reportedly searching for him? SMH.

I saw video of the mom at the prayer vigil, was the dad or GF there? Have they been searching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413