GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor little man. Hoping for the best yet......IMO the story was yanked pending notification to Family. Or perhaps an arrest is imminent?

Guys, I realize this little sweetie is in all of out hearts, but we need to wait for MSM to report something.

If there was an accidental non-violent death, then why wouldn't they have called 911? I think they would be grieving and it would be very obvious to LE, even if we never saw it through the media. I suspect a drowning too, but not unintentional, if so.

My guess is that it happened on the girlfriend's watch, and she's apparently lost custody of all but one of her children. She doesn't want to lose the last one, and she doesn't want to lose her man. So the missing toddler who went out the door when no one was watching became the story. She isn't grieving because she is probably still panicking.

Is there a way to rewind scanner?
If you go "downstairs" there are some awesome folk down there who can help. Me not so much lol. Kudos to those who handle the scanner thread. An art in itself.

Guys, I realize this little sweetie is in all of out hearts, but we need to wait for MSM to report something.

Good reminder, thank you. I am signing off for a bit to get some air while we wait for concrete info either way. :(

My guess is that it happened on the girlfriend's watch, and she's apparently lost custody of all but one of her children. She doesn't want to lose the last one, and she doesn't want to lose her man. So the missing toddler who went out the door when no one was watching became the story. She isn't grieving because she is probably still panicking.

Oh man I didn't know she lost custody of her other children but one that is. I have followed here but following other cases so I missed that. Disturbing information. Do you have a link handy?

Ugh, it's been an hour. This is awful. If it were just the website that StormyNights saw, I'd feel better about it simply being a "just in case" draft that someone was working on that was accidentally published. But Savvy's comment about the lady at the oil change place made me think the lady heard it on the TV. (Savvy, do you know if she heard it versus read it online?) If she heard it from a TV broadcast, I'm more inclined to think it's credible. :(

She came in while I was paying from the back.. (An employee) She said oh they have just found the baby boy from Searcy in the little red river. I said NO! She said yes it just came thru as breaking news. So I don't know for sure. I think I assumed it was on a radio in the back.. But maybe she was on her computer.
I feel so bad for posting without confirmation.

Okay I just talked to my friend that was with me and she said the lady said she heard it on a breaking news alert. Just like I thought she said. We both assumed she heard it on radio or a tv.

Oh man I didn't know she lost custody of her other children but one that is. I have followed here but following other cases so I missed that. Disturbing information. Do you have a link handy?

I had to have read it here, because I haven't followed this case from any other source, but I don't have a link handy. I will try to find one.

Is there a way to rewind scanner?

Last time I checked Searcy isn't available on Broadcastify to non-premium members (meaning I couldn't find a live feed for a rewind) - I'm working on a Special Rewind Request for the day Malik went missing as we speak.

I'll see what the SCeeps can find but it will be downstairs. I'll link it in a few.

:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She came in while I was paying from the back.. (An employee) She said oh they have just found the baby boy from Searcy in the little red river. I said NO! She said yes it just came thru as breaking news. So I don't know for sure. I think I assumed it was on a radio in the back.. But maybe she was on her computer.
I feel so bad for posting without confirmation.

Aw, don't beat yourself up over it - it just shows what a tight little community we have here! :)

:therethere:

Savvy I would of said something even if you didn't. I know I saw that on Fox16, so I would of said so anyways. Don't feel bad. I am rather miffed off about that story getting published and then pulled right away. I haven't seen anything about Malik having a scanner thread. Could always take a walk downstairs and check it out. I am still keeping fingers and toes crossed that Malik wasn't found in that river. How scary.

I wanted to talk about though, if was found, how he made it to that river. I agree, there is just no way he made it there on his own. I can't buy that. I do wonder if someone local to the area took him and got spooked out when the police started looking for him and dumped him? ( I hate writing that) One thing I have learned here in my couple years at WS is that ANY and EVERY thing can happen. I am just going to keep refreshing my news pages and see what happens.

Last time I checked Searcy isn't available on Broadcastify to non-premium members (meaning I couldn't find a live feed for a rewind) - I'm working on a Special Rewind Request for the day Malik went missing as we speak.

I'll see what the SCeeps can find but it will be downstairs. I'll link it in a few.

:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you tons Kimi!! You are awesome :)

I had to have read it here, because I haven't followed this case from any other source, but I don't have a link handy. I will try to find one.

Thanks for answering. No worries if u cant find the link. I just had a coupla further questions but wanted to see what was MSM before asking.

SPD releases 911 audio on night of disappearance

The Searcy Police Department has released audio of the call made to emergency services the night 2-year-old Malik Drummond disappeared.

In the audio, you can hear a neighbor reporting the child's disappearance. You can listen to the conversation in the player attached to this story.

"My neighbor's son is missing. He's two and a half year old," she says. "He's been gone about 45 minutes."

Lt. Steve Hernandez said the neighbor called because the parents were still out looking for the child. He added that the station the station is still getting daily tips and leads on the case, but the numbers have dwindled down to four to five calls a day.

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loc...-calls-to-report-2-year-old-missing/20141659/

This is all I could find, dated today.

Post #707 on thread one has info stating it appears from her FB that dad's girlfriend has only the youngest 2 of her kids living with her. Maybe that's where my info came from.

What the hell is going on in here...

Has this angel been found or not?

SPD releases 911 audio on night of disappearance

The Searcy Police Department has released audio of the call made to emergency services the night 2-year-old Malik Drummond disappeared.

In the audio, you can hear a neighbor reporting the child's disappearance. You can listen to the conversation in the player attached to this story.

"My neighbor's son is missing. He's two and a half year old," she says. "He's been gone about 45 minutes."

Lt. Steve Hernandez said the neighbor called because the parents were still out looking for the child. He added that the station the station is still getting daily tips and leads on the case, but the numbers have dwindled down to four to five calls a day.

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loc...-calls-to-report-2-year-old-missing/20141659/

This is all I could find, dated today.

This whole 911 call is strange to me. I can't honestly say what I would do in the same situation, but I would hope that either my husband or myself would be the one to call. I think it would get more info out faster. I don't think a neighbor could really say for sure what he was wearing or any critical info the dispatcher might ask or need. Just seems out of place to me that a neighbor called. I also take issue with it taking 45 minutes to notice a 2 year old is missing, in the dark! Something just isn't sitting right. I will be the first to eat crow if this does turn out to be an accident or that he was abducted. I just want this little man to be found.
MOO

What the hell is going on in here...

Has this angel been found or not?

Well so far it is going to have to be no, he hasn't been found. The article I read that said his body was recovered was yanked almost right away and Savvy said a woman heard it on her radio at the oil change place. So, until we see MSM confirming it, we just have to go with he hasn't been found.

It's awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member