GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't stand the suspense. I just called the SPD and told them I had been following the case and I read online that he had been found but then I couldn't find the story when I check back. He told me that the story was absolutely false. He said one of the media outlets posted it and then it was picked up by another outlet. He said he had confirmed with his superiors that the info is wrong. Malik has not been found.

Thank you! I should have done that . Thank you so much for calling and updating! Now at least I know it was reported in MSM if even for a second. I would have thought there would be something on the local news about the false report since it was actually leaked to media!
Wow.

Thank you much Sweetgrits! I really started to think I was seeing things or my last few marbles skee-daddled on me! What an emotional roller coaster today has been. Part of me is happy that he wasn't found and another part just wants him home, no matter what happened. Such a sweet little face he has. I am still holding out hope that he hasn't been harmed but it lessens more and more with each hour that ticks by. Poor sweet boy... Where are you??

141125-malik-drummond-missing-1111a_40118d42257489b5b8710d32ea5156f3.jpg

I have been following this since the beginning. My heart dropped when I saw the report he was found. When I saw it was false, I was relieved. But, at the same time, as much as I wish this would end well, with a happy and healthy Malik, I just don't think it will. I would LOVE to be wrong. This baby needs to be brought home, no matter what.

i have been following this since the beginning. My heart dropped when i saw the report he was found. When i saw it was false, i was relieved. But, at the same time, as much as i wish this would end well, with a happy and healthy malik, i just don't think it will. I would love to be wrong. This baby needs to be brought home, no matter what.

amen!!!!

Just missed your post MsMarple

:loveyou:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh sweet Malik...where are you???

I wish the release of the 911 call gave us more info.! What was happening when the neighbor made the call? How did neighbors become aware that Malik was missing? What was dad and his GF doing? What were their demeanors? What were they saying, where were they looking? WERE they looking for Malik?

I am glad this rumor is getting put to rest. I still can't understand why that story was posted for a hot minute and then yanked. Awful journalism in my book. Go to bed praying this sweetheart is found, safe and unharmed. Thanks to those that posted that update from the police. It's a good thing they squashed that pretty quick. We have all seen how fast rumors can spread.
Where is this baby boy???

This is a must read:

#FindMalik: Missing toddler's family still frustrated
-1 hour ago

(snip)

SEARCY, Ark. (KTHV)- A mother is frustrated as the search for her missing two-year-old enters the third week. Malik Drummond was last seen on November 23. His mother, Tanya Drummond, says she thinks he was abducted.

"I don't think he's here," said Drummond on Tuesday afternoon. "I mean, police checked the entire neighborhood 10- sometimes 12 times over."
Drummond said she hasn't been able to eat or sleep much since hearing the news of her son's disappearance. "I just have a feeling, and I don't think he's here anymore."

Embedded video, link to 911 Recording & More@Link
http://www.thv11.com/story/news/local/2014/12/09/missing-toddlers-family-still-frustrated/20168753/

:(

Malik's mother is now staying with the neighbor that made the 911 call, according to the video at the link that Kimi_SFC shared directly above! This is the second time that I've heard that she wants to be right there in the neighborhood. I find the officer's comments interesting. Of course there are always many aspects to an investigation that must be left undisclosed while the case is ongoing but why can't they tell TD what is going on? I can't imagine the helplessness that a mother would feel in this horrible, horrible situation. Very sad.

I have been following this since the beginning. My heart dropped when I saw the report he was found. When I saw it was false, I was relieved. But, at the same time, as much as I wish this would end well, with a happy and healthy Malik, I just don't think it will. I would LOVE to be wrong. This baby needs to be brought home, no matter what.

I feel the same way. I want him to be found but I'm kind of glad he hasn't because I can still hold out hope that he will be found alive.

MOO, I just have the feeling that Malik "disappeared" long before 5:45. I still think the gf is the main culprit but that dad was part of the cover-up. Since bath water was mentioned I think Malik wasn't being supervised and he wondered into the bathroom and somehow fell into the tub and drowned. The gf panicked and woke dad and they come up with this cockamamy story that gf was in the tub, dad was sleeping and Malik's sister pointed at the door when gf asked her about Malik. I think all this happened at least an hour before they reported the child had wandered away. That would give the adults time to put Malik in the car and take him to another location and dump him. I'm sure LE checked but I wonder if the neighbors noticed dad's (or gf's) vehicle leave and return before all this happened. The whole explanation dad and gf gave sounded bazaar from the start. Now we find out they didn't even call 911, the neighbor did. I've wondered why the parents haven't been all over the news begging for help to find this sweet baby but when you're making it up as you go I guess they don't know how to act. I just want this baby found and I'm hoping for a Christmas miracle and he is alive. JMO

This is a must read:

-1 hour ago

(snip)

SEARCY, Ark. (KTHV)- A mother is frustrated as the search for her missing two-year-old enters the third week. Malik Drummond was last seen on November 23. His mother, Tanya Drummond, says she thinks he was abducted.

"I don't think he's here," said Drummond on Tuesday afternoon. "I mean, police checked the entire neighborhood 10- sometimes 12 times over."
Drummond said she hasn't been able to eat or sleep much since hearing the news of her son's disappearance. "I just have a feeling, and I don't think he's here anymore."

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/local/2014/12/09/missing-toddlers-family-still-frustrated/20168753/

Very must read. Thank you for the information, kimi_SFC. I hope LE gets to the bottom of this soon. The worried mom is staying close to where her son went missing, at the neighbor's who called 911 to report the "2 1/2 year old" missing. So what could that say, while the investigation goes on? The mom doesn't seem to have changed her mind about her little boy having been "abducted" or taken away. She does not seem to believe that he wondered off alone from the house. So does she perhaps believe somebody familiar with either the dad, LM or a person who may have known Malik through helping care for him somehow may possibly have taken him? I would think any Mom would rather believe this until she'd have a reason not to than to believe her little son has come to harm. That she's on watch, so to speak in the same neighborhood he went missing from, within site of the Dad's house but not there, may mean a lack of trust somewhere in the mix?

Wow....thanks for sharing that must read Kimi! I am not sure how I feel or what I think yet about mom and her now staying with the neighbor who called. Very interesting to me. I agree that he is no longer with us. I have thought that from the start. I agree that by the time that call was made he was most likely already gone. (as in left this earth) I hope I am so wrong. I will eat that crow gladly if I am wrong. This case just weighs heavy on my heart for some reason. Every now and then a missing person case pops up that just totally grabs me . Have you guys had cases like that? Where is Malik? Someone knows.....and that someone needs to start talking. Clear their mind. Clear their soul. This baby needs to come home.
MOO

This is a must read:

-1 hour ago

(snip)

Interesting the headline says his " FAMILY" is frustrated but within the article it's his " MOTHER'' who is frustrated. fwiw

ETA MSM doing a little damage control ?

Maybe Mom wants to be close to 'Step Mom' Maybe she suspects her, I think she said as much somewhere?

This thread has been an emotional rollercoaster to catch up with!

Unfortunately, despite it being inaccurate, I can't help thinking that the particular outcome reported may not end up being far from the truth.

This thread has been an emotional rollercoaster to catch up with!

Unfortunately, despite it being inaccurate, I can't help thinking that the particular outcome reported may not end up being far from the truth.

Sadly I agree with you 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member