GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speculation only, I have no evidence for this theory: I wonder if instead of an accidental drowning it could have been something more reckless and incriminating, such as Malik accidentally consuming drugs? I have not spent much time around children, is 2.5 years an age where kids would put small or strange substances in their mouths? What if they saw a caregiver do it; is 2.5 an age of mimicking parents' actions? Just a theory that in my mind would explain an accident situation turned into a cover up situation. I would think if a child in your care died from exposure to narcotics it would come with serious charges and time regardless of it being an accident. *purely speculation*

This is what I have been contemplating, too. Does anyone know why the girlfriend lost custody of her children?

Speculation only, I have no evidence for this theory: I wonder if instead of an accidental drowning it could have been something more reckless and incriminating, such as Malik accidentally consuming drugs? I have not spent much time around children, is 2.5 years an age where kids would put small or strange substances in their mouths? What if they saw a caregiver do it; is 2.5 an age of mimicking parents' actions? Just a theory that in my mind would explain an accident situation turned into a cover up situation. I would think if a child in your care died from exposure to narcotics it would come with serious charges and time regardless of it being an accident. *purely speculation*

This is a great theory. I have 3 kids and when they were 2.5 they would put any and every thing in their mouth. This is a huge possibility for sure. Great thinking!!

This is what I have been contemplating, too. Does anyone know why the girlfriend lost custody of her children?

No, I don't know why she does not have them, but I am so curious. She had 6 kids in about 8 years time. That is someone hell bent on having a big family. So it is very odd that she does not have them now. imo

Umm, wasn't it Fox16 that posted the article seen by Stormy that was subsequently pulled? If so, I love how they are the ones writing about the problems of rumors spreading on social media.

Umm, wasn't it Fox16 that posted the article seen by Stormy that was subsequently pulled? If so, I love how they are the ones writing about the problems of rumors spreading on social media.

YES it was!!! Unreal!!

Did we ever hear when anyone besides those in the house last saw Malik?? If the LE is correct in his quote above, then Malik had been staying there several weeks. Was that day or the next a time when he was to return to his Mom?

Did we ever hear when anyone besides those in the house last saw Malik?? If the LE is correct in his quote above, then Malik had been staying there several weeks. Was that day or the next a time when he was to return to his Mom?[/QUOTe
From what I know from reading, no one outside the family saw Malik in the time leading up to his disappearance. LE must have spoken with neighbors; however, I cannot find this info in MSM.

I also speculate it is something much worse than an accidental drowning.

I believe it to be worse than accidental drugs.. I believe had it been something Malik got into they would have called for help. Since no help was called for and the story of Malik walking out the door seems to be a story...I feel like if the reason Malik died was not put out in the open is because the person guilty of hiding his death has to be fearful of something else coming out into the open, why hide a body and lie when you can just lie?

He could have found drugs at the park, they could have said they didnt know where they came from..etc..etc ,lot of lies will work alot better here than a whole missing baby story...

So I dont have a whole lot of faith that whatever happened to Malik could be veiwed as an accident because I think it would have been presented that way if the person who is guilty didnt know that the evidence will show it wasnt , which is why we havent found Malik ..jmo

Did we ever hear when anyone besides those in the house last saw Malik?? If the LE is correct in his quote above, then Malik had been staying there several weeks. Was that day or the next a time when he was to return to his Mom?

Not that I recall. As far as I know, we have no confirmed (and independent/non-family) last sighting of him. So we are going solely on the family's statement to say he went missing at that time, on that date.

Of course, we must hope LE has verified when he was last seen by others.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wish we had so much more info! All the stories are staying the same and not giving anything new. I would love to know what LE is currently thinking about this case? What are they doing to find Malik? Do we know if forensics ever came to the house and checked for blood or anything like that? Ugh....just want this poor baby to be found, safe!!

Not that I recall. As far as I know, we have no confirmed (and independent/non-family) last sighting of him. So we are going solely on the family's statement to say he went missing at that time, on that date.

Of course, we must hope LE has verified when he was last seen by others.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So I assume he did not go to daycare since there is no word on the last time he attended. Makes me wonder more about the level of patience in the home. My kids were 4 yrs apart so I never had multiple toddlers to care for all at once. I have to imagine it was a bit stressful for SM to have THREE kids in the toddler stage at once--one of whom was possibly on the spectrum, and may have been more difficult at times. Two of the kids were 'not hers'--and her other 5 were with someone else. I really keep coming back to that because I feel it is a possible problematic dynamic in the home. Just kind of thinking out loud, but wondering about her patience level at the time. She is trying to cook dinner, she needs a bath, and has all three toddlers, and her partner is taking a nap. I would be simmering about that time. [I well remember dropping a kid or two on my husband's chest, while he tried napping on the couch. lol]

I guess that is just it.....we don't even have simple info, like did he go to daycare or not. I just feel like we know nothing about all of them. I know the gf had kids taken away. I can't find for what though. How long was Malik with dad and gf? When was mom suppose to get him back? Was she to get him back the next day and our poor baby was already "gone". I hate writing that....so they had to come up with a ruse before mom starts giving them heck about where Malik is. I feel like I am rambling now. LOL Hope this all makes sense. I am fighting the icky flu and I am a bit drowsy from the decongestant.

Keeping fingers and toes crossed that he is somewhere safe and warm tonight and tomorrow is the day he will be found, SAFE.

MOO

No, I don't know why she does not have them, but I am so curious. She had 6 kids in about 8 years time. That is someone hell bent on having a big family. So it is very odd that she does not have them now. imo

I'm guessing she was irresponsible, not hell bent on having a large family.

I'm guessing she was irresponsible, not hell bent on having a large family.

I would agree if she had 3 may be 4. But SIX? One every year. I think most doctors start lobbying for some kind of Norplant or IUD when a woman has 3 or 4 in a quick succession. So I think it is more than her just being irresponsible. I think she was making a conscious choice for some reason. Who knows? Maybe her partner wanted the big family?

With the accidental drowning theory - which I agree is a possibility, by the way - if that was to be the case I'd be amazed at the idea of covering up an accident by creating a scenario which is certain to involve far more investigation and exposure to media, etc.

I agree to a point... the point being, I dont think this level of attention was expected.

If I had to guess, if any thought was put into it, they (whoever "they" might be) figured, we will look around, make sure neighbors know we were looking, when the police come, they will ask some questions, maybe look around the house a bit, do a drive around the block, then just throw their hands up and say "nope, cant find him! Call us if he comes home otherwise we will keep an eye out", wham bam case closed!

We (sleuthers) tend to forget that most people dont look at crimes/missing persons/other odd things anywhere near as closely as we do. They may not know what standard operating procedure is in a missing person case and how deeply every person close to the missing will be looked into or even how much searching will be done. On top of that, (and I so do not want to make this a political or race issue) maybe they have had other experiences with LE, or just have a tendency to believe that a black child will not be looked for nearly as thoroughly or LE wouldnt even be interested. They very well could be unpleasantly surprised that their case is being cared for so well and has attracted national attention!

EVERYTHING I HAVE STATED IS SPECULATION AND JUST MY OPINION!

Has it been said if dad and gf had phones? Land line or cell? If they didn't have access to phones then it would make a whole lot of sense for them to ask the neighbor to call. I was just trying to come up with a logical reason the neighbor would call instead of dad or gf. Only thing I can come up with.

Step Mom/GF had a cell phone...

"Also on Monday, Lesley Marcotte, who told police she was in another room when the boy disappeared, said detectives seized her cell phone as part of the investigation."

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/story/d/story/search-for-malik-drummond-enters-week-3/32945/nC8Sh01ap0yojxm8U2__1A

I would agree if she had 3 may be 4. But SIX? One every year. I think most doctors start lobbying for some kind of Norplant or IUD when a woman has 3 or 4 in a quick succession. So I think it is more than her just being irresponsible. I think she was making a conscious choice for some reason. Who knows? Maybe her partner wanted the big family?

I actually think she may have 7 kids. One one of her fb's there is a collage of her children and it includes 7 photos of 7 kids

No pics yet. I did ask a couple locals if they had heard anything not in the news. Only new item I heard so far is that dad hasn't been in the picture from the start. Someone said only 6 months, but my guess would be a bit longer. It was smart of mom to make her page private, but I wish it were still available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Step Mom/GF had a cell phone...

"Also on Monday, Lesley Marcotte, who told police she was in another room when the boy disappeared, said detectives seized her cell phone as part of the investigation."

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/stor...nd-enters-week-3/32945/nC8Sh01ap0yojxm8U2__1A

Ah! Thank you thank you! Some how missed that info. Now I have to ask the question why would they take gf's cell phone? Is that also SOP in a missing child case? Did they take mom's too? I know she wasn't present when he went missing, but it seems they almost always look at people closest first. Wonder if any computers were taken as well?

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member