GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The lost child poster says that he disappeared around 6:30 pm. The sunset in Searcy that evening was at about 5:00 pm, so it would have been dark outside by the time Malik was missing. It's unlikely that he was outside playing in the dark while his family was indoors.

Police were called at 6:30 but dad and g/f reported seeing him last at 5:45. And yes, as you say, it would have been dark - sunset was around 4:59.

I'm sorry for being critical, but 911 operators should be trained to ask LOTS more questions when a child is reported missing.

If something critical happened to Malik in the home then Luminol would be helpful, IMO. May not reveal if the injury was intentional or accidental but it could at least indicate that something happened in the home, rather than outside, if it did.

I'm sorry for being critical, but 911 operators should be trained to ask LOTS more questions when a child is reported missing.

I'm glad I wasn't alone in being surprised by this! I also expected more instructions of some sort.

Funny, I watched the Tanya Rider case yesterday and marvelled again that the 911 operators were allowed to decide whether your call merited a visit by a patrol officer or a detective or no response at all. Sometimes they elicit useful information, sometimes it sounds like they are harassing the caller.

How far is this from his house? I would go back and look but am at work. RIP Mailk....

I'm on all three major news stations' pages, as well as twitter and have seen nothing.

If it was up and then gone perhaps they are notifying family? Just a guess. I can find nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm on all three major news stations' pages, as well as twitter and have seen nothing.

Me either! I'm so sorry. I should have confirmation before I posted. I hope that I am not posting misinformation. But I also hope that He is Alive even more!! So sorry!

Me either! I'm so sorry. I should have confirmation before I posted. I hope that I am not posting misinformation. But I also hope that He is Alive even more!! So sorry!

Maybe she was talking about the 911 call release...?

I read an update from Fox16. I know I saw that his body was recovered and police can't rule out foul play. I might be crazy but I KNOW I saw it! !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413