GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunkist that is really sad you are there at 'ground zero' for Malik and only saw a couple of fliers :(

Corporal Steve Hernandez with Searcy police says, "It's not worth risking the investigation just to answer some of these questions that are out there."

Corporal steve hernandez says information needs to be kept concealed to follow protocol.

"Nobody is ruled out at this point," he said. "If you start giving the information out before you're done clearing the case, you've just jeopardized your whole case."

http://www.nwahomepage.com/fulltext...speaks-out-on-in/42555/S3nXCnBtjk2e1pppz1Zmyg

I'm prepared to eat crow, but I really think LE is on the scent of someone, whether stranger or acquaintance...

And Sunkist - thanks isn't adequate! :loveyou:

Sunkist you are Malik's Guardian Angel here on earth!
:loveyou:
:bow:
:tyou:
:yourock:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sunkist that is really sad you are there at 'ground zero' for Malik and only saw a couple of fliers :(

We weren't in a lot of businesses, but didn't see any on light poles, etc. There are quite a few of those yellow signs around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Sunkist for the great pictures.
Still praying for little Maliks safe return.

Thank you, Sunkist for the great pictures. They really do add to getting a sense of things. You're generous and concerned effort is much appreciated.

Thank you Sunkist for taking us on a tour! It totally helps to see the area!! Excellent!!

When they say 'NO ONE HAS BEEN CLEARED'-- I have to look suspiciously at the immediate family who last was seen with the missing child. USUALLY they would be the first to be cleared, and USUALLY LE is quick to say so publicly. JMO :cow:

Corporal Steve Hernandez with Searcy police says, "It's not worth risking the investigation just to answer some of these questions that are out there."

Corporal steve hernandez says information needs to be kept concealed to follow protocol.

"Nobody is ruled out at this point," he said. "If you start giving the information out before you're done clearing the case, you've just jeopardized your whole case."

http://www.nwahomepage.com/fulltext...speaks-out-on-in/42555/S3nXCnBtjk2e1pppz1Zmyg

I'm prepared to eat crow, but I really think LE is on the scent of someone, whether stranger or acquaintance...

And Sunkist - thanks isn't adequate! :loveyou:

BBM. I agree MsMarple!

I agree Ms Marple. One would think that LE may be using a bit of psychological manipulation on the possible abductors by the silent treatment they are presenting to the public at this time. After the rumor that he was found was dispelled by the Searcy PD, the three Facebook pages I had been following and the media all went silent. All of the guests to the FB pages are wondering what's up.

I agree Ms Marple. One would think that LE may be using a bit of psychological manipulation on the possible abductors by the silent treatment they are presenting to the public at this time. After the rumor that he was found was dispelled by the Searcy PD, the three Facebook pages I had been following and the media all went silent. All of the guests to the FB pages are wondering what's up.

Is the Facebook you are talking about the Searcy PD? If so can you please post the link? TIA

:bump: Thinking of you tonight Malik..... :heartbeat:

When they say 'NO ONE HAS BEEN CLEARED'-- I have to look suspiciously at the immediate family who last was seen with the missing child. USUALLY they would be the first to be cleared, and USUALLY LE is quick to say so publicly. JMO :cow:

I totally agree! LE are usually very quick to make it clear the family are not suspects - even if they don't always say why straight away. I think they have a suspect in their sights. I wonder if they are watching the home Malik disappeared from. They apparently received a tip that led th!em to search that river four miles away! Now we all know, and LE will too, that there is NO way Malik walked to that river or went there under his own steam. So the tip must have pointed the finger at someone, surely?

I pray they have someone on their radar. I can't believe this baby totally disappeared. My heart breaks for him every day.

I pray they have someone on their radar. I can't believe this baby totally disappeared. My heart breaks for him every day.

May your prayers be heard. Ruminating here, so sorry in advance for saying things that may be obvious, but I find it disconcerting to see over and over again children, teens, young women and men, and adults just disappearing. The idea that they're gone, that void left by their absence, it's seems to be the emotional core and devastating part of these calamities for the families, the friends, the community, LE investigating, the search teams and volunteers trying to find them. I keep having to remind myself the reality of it is that people don't just vanish into a void. Alive or not, they exist as people suffering against their will or as remains somewhere. Their connections to those who love them are real and still exist. Their essence, their souls, if you believe in souls, who they effect with their absence are all real. They exist alive or not, where they belong or not, vitally for those who care and seek them. They always will. Little Malik Drummond still exists even if there is silence. The part that always gives me hope is that the search for answers goes on, not many good people give up on that innate need to not leave people behind and to seek justice. It appears to me that these good people will always be stronger and more resolute, come what may.

Thank you for the FB links Mountain.

FindHG Your post is so poignant! I could not have described how I feel any better. You're right, little Malik didn't just vanish into thin air - someone,somewhere knows what happened and exactly where he is. I think it is time that person gathered the courage to put his poor loved ones, the community and everyone else whose hearts are broken for him out of their misery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413