GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
maybe his ribs were broken :(

KATV News Retweeted
AlexisKATV ‏@AlexisKatv 6m6 minutes ago
At 5:30 the Searcy Community is holding a prayer vigil at the very place where police say Malik lost his life

https://twitter.com/KATVNews

I still haven't heard anything confirming that the remains are Malik. I doubt a COD will be able to be found after so much time has passed.

RIP little Malik. :rose:

I knew he hadn't been abducted. I thought maybe he drowned and they covered it up, because of the bizarre bath tub story.

I feel so sad for his twin. She'll always feel like something's missing.

And Malik's mother...how did she keep from killing that @$$hole herself?

The police are quoted in that article as if they have been working hard all this time to make an arrest, but the truth is they still wouldn't have anything if The hadn't confessed! I am sure they did a good job gathering evidence that will help convict him, but they shouldn't be crowing about how they've always known but we're sewing up an airtight case!

This leads me to believe they got Marcotte to confess and she helped them trap him. It's from Marci Manley's (local reporter) Twitter that say it's the narrative of a phone call Marcotte recorded with Clinton.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/292110793/Jeffery-Clifton-arrest-affidavit
http://www.scribd.com/doc/292110895/Lesley-Marcotte-arrest-affidavit

When I first read of the arrest, I was under the false impression that Clinton had gone to LE and confessed due to a guilty conscience. Obviously this is not the case. Marcotte went to police only after a large reward was offered! I have no sympathy for either of these monsters. Reading the links above, Marcotte and Clinton slept in bed with Malik between them. Malik was suffering/dying and Marcotte didn't lift a flippin FINGER to help him! She should be held responsible for her actions and both should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Neither of these monsters should be allowed around children again!

maybe his ribs were broken :(

I wouldn't be surprised. :( From the description in the affidavit it seems like Malik had severe internal organ damage too; it said after the second (!) beating his legs were cold, his belly was swollen and he was making a choking sound. Ugh.

But after a year of his body being out in the elements I don't know if it's possible to show that any fractures are a direct result of the beatings and not from something postmortem. Hopefully the ME will have wisdom and expertise like Dr. Brennan from the tv show Bones :detective: and will be able to suss out the causes. I'm just not holding my breath...

So glad he has been found and the perps are arrested! I suspected the adults in the house killed him from the start, but I thought he would be found closer to home. RIP Malik.

For Malik, little buddy.

attachment.php

Attachments

• rainbow-toy-train-vector-470017.jpg
    rainbow-toy-train-vector-470017.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 456
Cutie pie. How anybody could hurt you...

attachment.php

Attachments

• 635530407885750397-New-Malik.jpg
    635530407885750397-New-Malik.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 453
He loved his sister. He will always watch over her.

attachment.php

Attachments

• malik-drummond-and-his-twin-sister.jpg
    malik-drummond-and-his-twin-sister.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 453
(FTR I always knew it was that .)

(Last night I looked for pictures of trucks and trains and tractors I thought that Malik might like. I didn't find the right one til just now. My heart has been heavy since I heard the news, could not find the right words to post, still really can't it seems, a deep kick in the heart and gut I feel physically. But just wanted thank everyone for the updates, for never forgetting about this little guy, I am just sick. And he was found in that awful place, i
Icant even post the pictures linked upstream. I don't get it, never will. No words. Sorry I'm rambling, really can't find the words here, that's why I haven't posted, all I've been able to see is his picture in my head, that beautiful smile, those shining eyes.

We love you Malik. Going to make what happened to you count and make a difference for all the other Iittle buddies out there, somehow, somewhere...

(Putting myself in timeout. One minute with that , just one minute...)

Eta : These are the REAL "baby killers" out there.

How many miles away from the home was Malik disposed of. Tia.

In Clifton's affidavit it says LE brought a cadaver dog to sniff his brother's Durango on November 30, 2014 and it hit. Clifton had put Malik's body in the back seat of his own pickup then asked his brother to loan him his truck, which he used to dispose of Malik's poor little body.

So Searcy PD was onto them from the start. I can only imagine how frustrating it must have been trying to gather enough evidence for an arrest. I'm not sure I'm buying the story of Clifton having an attack of conscience in turning himself in. It sounds more like Searcy PD interviewed Marcotte again and she spilled the beans. I guess we'll learn more soon.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/292110793/Jeffery-Clifton-arrest-affidavit

Says that they spoke with Leslie Marcotte on Nov 23 2015 in Springdale... and she spilled it. When was it that the Reward was offered? ....Week of Nov 13 2015

This story was on Nov 13, 2015... 10 days prior to LEO speaking with LM
Searcy police said they have had new developments in the case, but as months go by, Payne explained it's getting harder.

"Thanksgiving is almost here, sometimes I just can't handle it no more." She said it's affected the entire family, "We've been through it too much."

Payne has a message for anyone with information:

"If anybody out there, has any information, please, bring him home. http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loc...s-hope-in-20k-reward-offered-by-fbi/75745852/

I feel like the bath tub story was the grain of truth in the whole lie. they put him in the tub to see if it would "wake him up" according to the arrest affidavit.

I knew he hadn't been abducted. I thought maybe he drowned and they covered it up, because of the bizarre bath tub story.

I feel so sad for his twin. She'll always feel like something's missing.

And Malik's mother...how did she keep from killing that @$$hole herself?

The police are quoted in that article as if they have been working hard all this time to make an arrest, but the truth is they still wouldn't have anything if The hadn't confessed! I am sure they did a good job gathering evidence that will help convict him, but they shouldn't be crowing about how they've always known but we're sewing up an airtight case!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissa D.
Back