AR AR - Margaret Bradford, 74, driving from AR to Houston, TX, got disoriented, was in MS, LA & poss FL, 10 Jun 2023

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
COOF6TUYHBB7FJTNOZ2ZSDXAQ4.png

HOUSTON – Deputies are searching for a 74-year-old woman who they said went missing over the weekend as she was traveling from state to state.

According to the Harris County Sheriff’s Office, Margaret Bradford was reportedly driving from Arkansas and was supposed to be headed to Houston on Saturday, June 10.

It is believed that during Bradford’s trip, she possibly became disoriented in her direction of travel.

Law enforcement officials in Shreveport, Louisiana said they have spotted her vehicle in the Mississippi area.

Additionally, Bradford’s phone battery was low when she last spoke to her family.

Bradford is described as standing 5′4″, weighing approximately 140 lbs. She has hazel eyes and blonde hair.

It is believed that she is driving a White 2010 Toyota Tundra bearing Texas plate #9794BA.

Anyone with information concerning Bradford’s whereabouts is urged to contact the Harris County Sheriff’s Office, Missing Persons Unit, at (713) 755-7427 or Crime Stoppers at (713) 222-8477.

Officials stated that Margaret has been in Arkansas, Mississippi, Louisiana, and possibly Florida.

Is this perhaps her? Yes, there is a second last name added, but the age, location and date match. Unfortunately it's one of those obits where they chose to use a photo from when the person was younger, and the missing articles use a more recent one, so I can't compare that...

Margaret Bradford Jamail Obituary - The Woodlands, TX
It can't be. This lady passed on June 6th and the missing lady headed out on June 10th.

It can't be. This lady passed on June 6th and the missing lady headed out on June 10th.

Yeah, that's the sticky part. But upon my reading of the articles, I wasn't entirely certain whether she actually left on the 10th, or was reported as missing on that date.

Most likely, the obit is a different person; if this Margaret had two last names, they would likely have mentioned it.

Oh well. I figured if there was even a small possibility, I'd mention it. There have been times in the past where there is no update in the MSM, but just an obit.

I saw a hopeful June 14 post on Facebook, by something called The Arkansas Justice Project, with an interesting comment by someone representing herself as a relative of Margaret’s.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paladeer
Back