GUILTY AR - Reilly Scarbrough, 10, & Acelynn Wester, 2, Polk County, 26 April 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Amber alerts require certain criteria. Usually they need to have a vehicle description to look out for. I don't think they have that.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I live about 2 hours away from both Mena and Cove Arkansas and this thread on WS is the first I have heard of this case. I know they haven't issued an Amber/Morgan Nick alert for the children, but I haven't even gotten a breaking news alert from any of the major local networks about this case. Seems like this case would be more than worthy of such an alert. And what does it take to issue the Amber/Morgan Nick alert?! Apparently the murder of the mother and uncle isn't reason enough. I think it would be better to issue the alert and air on the side of caution so these children are found safe as quickly as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The little baby was already found deceased today. :(

Jonathan Rozelle‏ @JonathanRozelle 2m2 minutes ago
Heartbreaking news out of Mena regarding the search for 2 y/o Acelynn Wester #ARnews

C-iNYPuUMAA70Y3.jpg

https://twitter.com/JonathanRozelle
Well this is horrible news, the picture of these 2 siblings breaks my heart.

Another murdering freak on the loose, taking the lives of the innocent.

Bless the LEO's, family and community as they try to make sense of this miserable evil in their midst.

WG

The two year old has also been found deceased. This story is getting crazier by the minute.

Good lord what in the world is going on here. Those poor kids. That dude just took out a family.... I hate this world sometimes.....

I honestly do not think Reilly is still alive because he would be old enough to be a witness to his mother and/or uncle's murders and I agree he is probably close by where the mom or the uncle were found. I still cannot figure out why this idiot killed any of them in the first place. It is mind boggling to me, especially killing the 2 year old! Could he have left the 2 year old alive with mom's body and she died of exposure? I hate to think that but it could be why she was a ways away from mom. :(

This guy isn't either of the children's father..........right? I feel like I've been kicked in the stomach. Why hurt an innocent 2 year old? :tears:

This guy isn't either of the children's father..........right? I feel like I've been kicked in the stomach. Why hurt an innocent 2 year old? :tears:

He's a sick.... you know what! He will have a target on his back inside for sure.

Why is it I'd love the cops to "accidentally" shoot these disgusting people. I think I need to step away from the internet for the rest of the day.

I have the same question. This one is really getting to me. I cannot understand or make sense of any of it. Poor babies.

If I ran the world, my next step would be to send this guy to the same jail where the fathers are, just to see how he acts while being interrogated in eyesight of them.

But I don't. I also have to mow my own yard. This too will change.

I always hold out hope. I'm hoping Reilly made a run for it and is hiding out. I know it's been almost a week, but maybe he has access to food & shelter.

I honestly do not think Reilly is still alive because he would be old enough to be a witness to his mother and/or uncle's murders and I agree he is probably close by where the mom or the uncle were found. I still cannot figure out why this idiot killed any of them in the first place. It is mind boggling to me, especially killing the 2 year old! Could he have left the 2 year old alive with mom's body and she died of exposure? I hate to think that but it could be why she was a ways away from mom. :(

He wouldn't necessarily be a witness. He might have been left in the car (maybe even drugged), or been at somebody else's house when the murderer picked him up after the killing. Maybe the others were killed because they wouldn't tell where Reilly was?

I have the same question. This one is really getting to me. I cannot understand or make sense of any of it. Poor babies.

Me too. I had to step away and cry for a while. It's so hard to process a child being murdered. It makes me sick to my stomach. They're so innocent in all of this. The person responsible is a monster!

Poor babies....both fathers are in prison......mom had live in boyfriend......poor choices from the ones who should have loved and cherished them above all else. Bless their hearts.

Still hoping Reilly is out there alive somewhere.

So heartbreaking. I think poor little Reilly will be found near to his mama and Acelynn. WTH happened here?

[video=twitter;858123359028219904]https://twitter.com/MissingCases/status/858123359028219904[/video]

I'm praying the boy saw that things were going bad and ran for his life and has been afraid to show his face out of fear but that he is alive and well somewhere. :please:

Poor babies....both fathers are in prison......mom had live in boyfriend......poor choices from the ones who should have loved and cherished them above all else. Bless their hearts.
SABBM

Is the live in BF a poi ?
What a sad case !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member