AR AR - Shannon Collins, military veteran, wife did not report him missing, Pottsville, 12 Mar 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Shannon is the subject of this week's Vanished podcast

“…
Now, a member of the family has stepped forward and said they believe the evidence clearly shows what happened to Collins, but now believe that efforts have been stymied by the lack of impartiality by public officials due to their affiliations with specific local organizations.

That family member, who we spoke with on Friday morning said "we no longer believe that Shannon is still with us" referred us to a document that was shared on Shannon's Facebook page on May 28. ”

Direct attachment of the document written by Shannon’s family member that was attached to the above news article.

I’m not sure if the same family member who wrote this document is the one who has been posting here but, if so, I just wanted to say that you have done an amazing job with it and having it all written out has been so incredibly helpful. I admire your strength and determination in getting justice for Shannon!

Attachments

• Share Shannon’s Story_ Full Version.pdf
    322.4 KB · Views: 16
Appreciate the info. Knowing so much, but not knowing enough is a hard place to be for the family. Full transparency, I am not a relative of Shannon, rather a friend of the family.

I understand why you'd ask; to help others understand publicly available information vs. what I know or if I share an opinion. Will keep this in mind.

Dailymail

WHERE has anyone actually SEARCHED?!?

Seen a lot of articles, but nothing about searching (Ground Pene Radar of his own back yard, local water/woods, etc.) - is there a graveyard at the church?

This entire story blows my mind! It’s so beyond obvious the wife has something to do with his disappearance! His kids (his son and stepdaughter that he raised/her husband) seem to likely be in on it as well, though I don’t know if they’re possibly being emotionally coerced into covering for their mother. Regardless, they’re all adults and should do the right thing.

I get that it’s hard to bring murder charges without a body/physical evidence, but what about the fact that his wife was continuing to cash those $4,000+/month pension checks for months after he was last heard from? And impersonating a missing person over text message? Those both seem illegal to me, so why isn’t she under arrest?

Even if Shannon somehow died suddenly of natural causes and the family was (hypothetically) scared of losing a major source of income, it’s illegal not to report the death/dispose of a body and then continue to defraud the U.S. military by cashing a deceased person’s pension.

MOO.
Wouldn't the fact the pension cheques were federal allow for the Feds to come into the investigation here for potential fraud at the very least???

The resources they could bring to the table in this investigation are vast .... and apparently needed.

Mr. Collins, this Veteran thanks you for your service. Justice for you will come. I hope it comes sooner rather than later.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413
Back