Found Deceased AR - Sydney Sutherland, 25, Jackson Co., went for a jog, 19 Aug 2020 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a sad state of affairs, when a woman can not even walk alone in her own rural town. There are sick %&*# everywhere!!!
God bless you Sydney, RIP. God bless her family and loved ones. This is absolutely devastating.
MOO

I agree. I believe she is struggling to find her bearings right now. I have empathy for anyone that discovers there is a monster inside someone they love.
Maybe she had her suspicions- maybe she brushed aside some of the red flags because he would provide financial stability for her and her daughters. The devil is sly that way.
Or she may have been his unknowing cover to make him seem like one of the good guys.
My initial instinct is very much that theirs was a marriage of convenience and that with the exception of the period immediately prior to the marriage (which coincides with the public displays of affection), Lewellyn lived a life of sexual frustration. We also see that stepchildren and adoption were a constant in every generation for him. I'm intensely interested in his childhood but I won't sleuth family members.

@diggndeeperstill, in response to your question about yearbooks classmates.com has a shocking amount of high school yearbooks scanned and archived

Find Tuckerman High School Yearbooks - Classmates

It can be somewhat cumbersome to navigate them as the site tries very hard to funnel anonymous browsers to signup and then unpaid members to paid memberships but it all can be accessed publicly

My initial instinct is very much that theirs was a marriage of convenience and that with the exception of the period immediately prior to the marriage (which coincides with the public displays of affection), Lewellyn lived a life of sexual frustration. We also see that stepchildren and adoption were a constant in every generation for him. I'm intensely interested in his childhood but I won't sleuth family members.

@diggndeeperstill, in response to your question about yearbooks classmates.com has a shocking amount of high school yearbooks scanned and archived

Find Tuckerman High School Yearbooks - Classmates

It can be somewhat cumbersome to navigate them as the site tries very hard to funnel anonymous browsers to signup and then unpaid members to paid memberships but it all can be accessed publicly
Thank you for the tips!

Agree with your assessment as well.

I didn't find this. I saw a screenshot shared on facebook.....I knew I had to find the linkable source and did. Oh my gosh....Quake and his wife met at the gym.....the gym....who has he been stalking in the past. Who has been in his path????
HUGE.

Eye On Magazine October 2019View attachment 261214

I'm sorry but... I don't understand the emphasis of "met at the gym" and why that's such a big deal? Can someone clarify that for me? I think it's perfectly normal to be introduced to someone at the gym that you end up dating

This is so awful. RIP Sydney. This is particularly sickening because this beautiful young woman was simply taking care of herself, her body, and her health, only to be ambushed and have it all taken away from her. What in the hell is wrong with this world we live in now in 2020? Remember 2019 when a woman could venture outside alone for her health without fear? If this can happen in rural Arkansas in broad daylight, no woman can feel safe stepping outside alone without a weapon or deterrent at the very least (and don’t forget the face mask). This is heartbreaking in so many ways. My heart goes out to her loved ones. This is the very definition of senseless and I cannot begin to imagine your feelings of loss ❤️. This world is down another beautiful human being!

It's just as likely as not that this is the first time he's done something like this. There's always a first victim. Kevin Ray Underwood, who murdered, assaulted and intended to cannibalize Jamie Rose Bolin (a child) was a seemingly fairly normal guy with social anxiety and depression...until one day, he crossed the line and was no longer a "normal" guy. He got obsessed with cannibalism, decided he should eat someone, lured a kid into his apartment, and murdered her.

I was friends (not close friends, but certainly friendly) with him in a game chat. Talked to him for a couple of years. He was an absolutely average chatter who answered questions and sent out helpful items to newbies. His police interview is as honest, raw, and horrifying a portrait of someone losing their mind as anything ever has been. It's not light reading, to say the least...I don't suggest doing so unless you KNOW you can handle it. I can handle most anything, but I deeply regret reading it. However, between that and the articles about him, it's a clear portrait of how someone seemed to be doing okay until one day...they just weren't anymore.

Some people have obvious issues their entire lives, but some people's are waaaaay down deep and don't emerge for a long time.

I'm just so upset and so MAD. Karina Vetrano, Mollie Tibbetts, now Sydney and how many others I'm not naming. This can happen anywhere and its not okay. It's not okay for women to have to live in fear!
I can't run anymore because of a back injury but I think back to 2018 when I was training and would run at 4:30am. I always had pepper spray because women HAVE to think the worst and its unfair.
RIP Sydney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member