Are George and Cindy Lying to Protect Lee?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think anyone but KC dumped the body or that the body was even moved. Had any of the others dumped the body or moved it, IMO it would have never been found. KC got scared and tossed it the easiest place she knew. I think the day GA wanted to get in the trunk is when she tossed the body not far from her home. There was something int he trunk she did not want ehr dad to see and that is why she got all nasty with him about it. I think they lie because that is all they know how to do.

agreed.

I think Lee's only complicity in any of this was his attempts to destroy or clean up any evidence on the day he went to get her stuff from TL's. He clumsily errased her laptops hard drive and who knows what he did with clothing or other possesions.

I think all of the A's knew or at the very least had deep deep suspicions that something was very wrong in late June and early July. Lee had the most direct contact with KC, and George had the gas can incident. I suspect that looking back in hindsight there were elements of those contacts that if the A's told the full real story would probably convict their daughter of murder. They all know this, and are all ehaving as stupidly as they are for reasons that most of us cannot begin to wrap our heads around.

The sad thing is, if the A's had agreed to be more forthcoming and cooperative with LE and the SA, they might have avoided the DP ending up in play.

I don't think the Anthony's are protecting LA so much as keeping a watchful eye on him. They do not want him influenced by any "right thinking" person. That super high fence around their house speaks volums to me.

I think LA is doing the right thing by staying close to his parents at this difficult time. He seems to try to remain a responsible member of that family to this point. He's got his own tribulations with all of this and if he chooses to keep a low profile since the depo with JM, he is very smart to do just that. It would be my guess that he does not condone his parents appearing on LK Live tonight. These people cry that their daughter can't get a fair trial because the jury pool is so tainted, then why don't they just get off the screen and stop talking? Unless that is exactly what they are trying to do........taint what's left of a possible jury pool. The one thing I am still uncomfortable about regarding LA is the meeting with Tony L. in the car. His statement, I don't know if she actually DID it or...........blah, blah, blah.

I'm holding out hope that LA will do what he needs to with or without CA/GA's blessing.

I have always thought that there has to be a reason for LA in the beginning to act like he was an investigator while trying to feed info to LE and I have never thought that he was just a concerned Uncle...I think it was a diversion tactic...What was he trying to keep LE from knowing maybe that he knew more than he was telling an by feeling like he was able to steer the investigation the direction the family wanted it to go...And then there is the fact that the family was unwilling to even think of anyone looking for a dead Caylee they only wanted peeps to look for an alive Caylee that is something I never understood then or now unless they all knew she was dead and where she was and that was another diversion tactic on all of there parts...This case has stunk to high heaven since it started and I feel that when it gets closer to trial all the pieces of this puzzle will come into focus..But until then the whole family will continue to lie and lie and I hope with enough rope they will all hang themselves.

Other than trying to get KC out of jail and to save her so that they don't lose KC as well, I don't know why they would be trying to protect LA. I do think that KC and LA are products of the same dysfunctional upbringing and family life. I think LA defended KC as much as he could largely because he could not see himself doing what KC has done. I think possibly he has faded into the background because any thoughts or suspicions he may be having regarding KC would not be acknowledged by CA and GA. I think CA and GA have been in protect KC mode as soon as the first jail call home from KC was made public. They are fighting a losing battle...I just think LA, for his own sanity, is chosing to try and live his life the best he can without being drawn into their (GA/CA's) lies and dysfunction. JMO. CA and GA are lying because they want KC back. What I wish someone would say to them publically while they are in earshot...is that they don't get to have KC back. It is not LE's, the state's attorney's office, the public's, TES', LP's or anyone's responsibility to get KC back for them. KC needs to be punished for what she has done. And nothing can change that. Caylee is gone. KC is in jail. KC is not coming home and they need to accept that it is not going to be any other way. Stop lying to protect KC. She can't be protected from the ultimate judge...and neither can they be.

Something one of the viewers said on NG tonight brought this question to mind. We know that GA and CA are lying to protect KC -- they have stated something to the effect that they are in danger of losing both their granddaughter and their daughter. However, if Lee is involved in some way (perhaps he helped dispose of the body or knew where the body was and how the murder happened) the parents would be in very real danger of having their son prosecuted and jailed also. Lee has just disappeared into the background once again. He is very quiet and it seems like all the focus has been turned away from him. Is there a possibility that Cindy and George are desperate to protect not just KC, but both of their children?
Don't throw any rocks please:
I am glad that Lee disappeared. I see no reason that he needs to be in the media frenzy. this is a young man with a life ahead of him that will already have enough BS because of Casey. I thing the Anthony's are not likable and are using the media in the wrong way. I think that Lee should only be visible when he is interviewed for a reason that pertains to him.
I do not think that Lee harmed Caylee, or did more then try to go to find out who may know more about his niece. MOO

I think LA is doing the right thing by staying close to his parents at this difficult time. He seems to be the most responsible member of that family to this point. He's got his own tribulations with all of this and if he chooses to keep a low profile since the depo with JM, he is very smart to do just that. It would be my guess that he does not condone his parents appearing on LK Live tonight. These people cry that their daughter can't get a fair trial because the jury pool is so tainted, then why don't they just get off the screen and stop talking? LA will do what he needs to with or without CA/GA's blessing.

:clap::clap::clap::clap: NICE POST

I have always thought that there has to be a reason for LA in the beginning to act like he was an investigator while trying to feed info to LE and I have never thought that he was just a concerned Uncle...I think it was a diversion tactic...What was he trying to keep LE from knowing maybe that he knew more than he was telling an by feeling like he was able to steer the investigation the direction the family wanted it to go...And then there is the fact that the family was unwilling to even think of anyone looking for a dead Caylee they only wanted peeps to look for an alive Caylee that is something I never understood then or now unless they all knew she was dead and where she was and that was another diversion tactic on all of there parts...This case has stunk to high heaven since it started and I feel that when it gets closer to trial all the pieces of this puzzle will come into focus..But until then the whole family will continue to lie and lie and I hope with enough rope they will all hang themselves.
That smell in the car effected all of them and that's when everyone scattered to appear to act normal under what any mother knows is not a normal situation. LE stated (tell me if I'm inncorrect?) that someone knew how to attempt to clean the car like a pro or something to that effect. At that point the A's may have been thinking, "We've got to find KC quick. George you got to work like any normal day, L. check the computer, go through KC's bedroom and see what you can find and I'll clean the car. At this point if GA hadn't already disposed of Caylee's remains (wonder why gA hates that word? How else would you describe Caylee at this time if your being honest? His aversion of this word at the depose was alittle over the top.) LA at that point may have used the back fence to hide the body of Caylee. LA boasted early in the case that he would park his car behind the A's , sneak in, pick his mother up to go visit dad in the nursing home to avoid the media hounds. I wonder how many times that backyard fence was used to escape prying eyes? Doen't that fence dump you off near the area where Caylee was found? Pure speculation on my part but the A's at least two of them may have been driving by the dump site many times. All I can reference to the closeness of those siblings, having been closer to my brother more than most sisters on the planet is KC made it public that her brother is the best and knowing how they appear to be good at the language of avoid and be evasive for the good of all it makes me feel kC told some snippet in order to control an outcome and it may have backfired causing KC the sociopath to cut off all communication with her family as they are no longer needed in the script she wrote in her mind. The Selfish, callouse little twit has me speculating like a crazy person.

Why did CA deem it necessary to take the controls to find KC and not send Lee this time? Like CA told Amy she new the police could get invoved with this. Mom CA was on a mission that she couldn't let a subordnant (SP) do the job that a general could do. As CA stated she has the fighting miliatary men behind her sticking up for her freedoms to obstruct? LA couldn't bring KC to her the first time he was ordered to find KC so authoitive "evil" mom wants the job done write. CA appears to have been very harried after all she had to clean a car possibly, wash nast decomp close, arrange something in the backyard, heck who know but never the less she was hyper busy in those hours and still decided not to address the real issues when calling the first 911 dispatcher.

I don't think LA helped KC dispose of the body or anything else like that. I can't put my finger on how DC got so close to the crime scene searching for the remains. On one hand it seems he was told something, because he told JH he had gotten information. But on the other hand, if he had gotten info. that came from the one and only source (KC), filtered through family members, you'd think he'd have found the body. My point is, LA's connection with that ordeal is still a gray area to me.
Are the A's protecting him? I agree with Marla... they would, but I don't think they are.
BBM
I think many are assuming no body was found by DC....he may have located it. Perhaps, he was sent there for confirmation only and he confirmed it.

BBM
I think many are assuming no body was found by DC....he may have located it. Perhaps, he was sent there for confirmation only and he confirmed it.

Excellent point. I don't think he located it though. And, if the info. came from KC I don't see why the A's would feel the need for a P.I. to confirm it. Just playing devil's advocate. :dervish:

I don't know Nat, you make a point...but I think JB was the one who wanted to know. I think the A's had knowledge and Casey's attorney needed it confirmed.

So, you think KC told JB, and he went to the A's to get a private eye to confirm it? That's a lot of people to get involved.

I'd believe that CA told DC to search there on her own hunch, but his knowledge of "the pavers" is still a question to me. One of zillions of questions in this bizarre case.

I dont think they are lying to protect Lee. I think all the As and the truth are strangers and I am sure they just have no self esteem and cant face reality - everything we know about them sure points that way.

I dont think Lee had anything at all to do with the crime, he was as shocked as anyone and his interviews show that clearly, he tried very hard to find out the truth. I really think he did everything any of us would have done in the same situation (aside from going one to one with her in the garage with a baseball bat, more's the pity, I really think if one of them would have broke down and whooped her ask while she was out on bail, this would all be over with)

Does anyone know what Lee Anthony does for a living?

Does anyone know what Lee Anthony does for a living?

Unless he's changed jobs since his deposition, he works for an events coordinating company. They organize parking at major sporting/concert events.

(On the side, I believe he wields the light sabre of truth....or is that AT truth?)

I think the A's are lying because it comes so naturally. With most people lying is the recourse when the truth will not yield the desired result. With the A's however lying is first outta the box........it's like no consideration is given by them to what the answer IS - but what comes from them is always what is the answer they WANT.......and that's what they say. (hope that made some backward kinda sense).

As to Lee - in my mind LE didn't just idly say "he knows what he's done" - and there's a good reason he got a lawyer. JMO

Don't throw any rocks please:
I am glad that Lee disappeared. I see no reason that he needs to be in the media frenzy. this is a young man with a life ahead of him that will already have enough BS because of Casey. I thing the Anthony's are not likable and are using the media in the wrong way. I think that Lee should only be visible when he is interviewed for a reason that pertains to him.
I do not think that Lee harmed Caylee, or did more then try to go to find out who may know more about his niece. MOO

I'm glad he did too. I was glad when they did as well- didn't last long for them though. IMO Lee learned much from being the "good child" in a home with two parents who know nothing about acting like reasonable, responsible, truth telling, drama free, reality facing adults. Seems he's quite used to his parents and sisters behaviors. IMO

I don't think the Anthony's are protecting LA so much as keeping a watchful eye on him. They do not want him influenced by any "right thinking" person. That super high fence around their house speaks volums to me.

Nothing about any of the A's would surprise me at this point,but I think they've created their own kind of hell,all living under one roof.

IMO could LA have dropped off the face of the earth because he doesnt follow the same paths that GA and CA follow? (the lies the changing of stories etc) I know that some people think he may have helped his sister.. although it is my opinion only that he helped her only after July 15th and that is what they are referring too when the state "we know what he did". Just a guess of course maybe he was trying to help paint her in a better light or spin stories so that were more favorable toward his sister. He is the only A that keeps his mouth shut maybe he is the only one of them that has any sense of being human and truly feeling the loss of his neice.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back