Area Body Found in "Too Strange" Was it Searched?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if Caylee's body was found in another area it wouldn't change the fact that Caylee's body was in her trunk, kc went on with her life and the child was found in a garbage bag. No way around it. Strange or not, kc's case is hopeless.

I'm praying that there is enough forensic evidence to clearly show who the guilty party is and how they did it. Just so the guilty party gets what he/she/it deserves.

Really, 3 whole cases? Could you provide links please?

The last one was not long ago.....in North Dakota and I think she drove around for months.

GREAT FALLS, Mont. - The body of a toddler found in the trunk of his mother's car had been there for months as she drove around town, evaded questions about him and was even arrested, police said.

More at link........

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080909/...ddler_in_trunk

In California a couple kept their murdered daughter's body in the trunk of their Mustang for more than two years while driving around town in the vehicle.

There was also one in one of the Dakotas where the mother drove around with the child in her trunk in a garbage bag in a cooler for a year.

Elfie and Deb ... muscle and ligaments would deteriorate before bone. If pesticides were used for whatever reason, they would also speed up decomp (assuming expert quoted above is right).

I know there was a link on here somewhere that showed pix ... just so searchers would know what they were looking for instead of a body. Sorry ... they are graphic. I looked at some on another site even though I wasn't searching.

Because Caylee was in a garbage bag, her remains were protected from the elements and from wildlife.
Thank you, that's what I thought.

If you read her text messages that will be the easiest to prove.......she told all the time about how she had to keep Caylee when she wanted to be out with friends.

I don't believe all those friends will be telling the same story in court. I believe her friends know a LOT which has not been released. The hairdresser took pictures of the bruises on Caylee's face and there are rumors that other friends saw signs of physical abuse.

I think I'll stick with what they said in their interviews with LE rather than the rumors. I've read all the text messages....I don't quite see the same things in them that you do.

Elfie and Deb ... muscle and ligaments would deteriorate before bone. If pesticides were used for whatever reason, they would also speed up decomp (assuming expert quoted above is right).

I know there was a link on here somewhere that showed pix ... just so searchers would know what they were looking for instead of a body. Sorry ... they are graphic. I looked at some on another site even though I wasn't searching.

Because Caylee was in a garbage bag, her remains were protected from the elements and from wildlife.

If she was really in a "space bag", then in a garbage bag and underwater, her body could be very well preserved.

There are some people with tunnel vision on each side of the fence. We certainly see both here.

It's not tunnel vision that has landed kc on trial for murder, it's facts. If you have any links to facts that LE has done anything unethical in this investigation, I would love to see them.

Exactly that was my assumption since we are told that they are skeletal remains. I'm sure they will be carefully examining the vertebrae to determine if any trauma was involved. I hope not! This is already traumatic.

I think I'll stick with what they said in their interviews with LE rather than the rumors.

Why? We only have a very few of the interviews they did and almost none of the important ones like Annie, Amy, etc.

Why would just the few which have been released be more conclusive than actual text messages from KC?

I'm praying that there is enough forensic evidence to clearly show who the guilty party is and how they did it. Just so the guilty party gets what he/she/it deserves.

Me too. I pray there is a lot of evidence in that bag. God bless that child.

Why? We only have a very few of the interviews they did and almost none of the important ones like Annie, Amy, etc.

Why would just the few which have been released be more conclusive than actual text messages from KC?

Her text messages were not rumors anyway Turbo, they are fact. Fact and in Casey's own words...or text:)

I agree with you on one point, Turbo. I do think she acts like she could be a meth addict, or brain injured in some way, or like she has some disorder or disruption that prevents her understanding the seriousness of the situation and what could be happening to Caylee (or has already happened). Possibly manic (up only), or who knows, even a dissociative/multiple personality disorder. Meth can certainly damage people and their personalities very fast. JMO of course, only guessing from her appearance, speech, etc.

But I do think if she had placed the bag there she could have gotten to it to move it. Ample opportunity.

P.S. Your dog really is beautiful

Casey is not a meth addict. I will bet my life on that. I, and I know others on this forum, have been meth addicts. Casey is a sociopath. She didn't drink heavily; she didn't do many drugs. Pure and simple, she is evil incarnate.

Exactly that was my assumption since we are told that they are skeletal remains. I'm sure they will be carefully examining the vertebrae to determine if any trauma was involved. I hope not! This is already traumatic.

I heard/read (but no LE confirmation) that there was also some soft tissue too. At least around the mouth area, maybe more. I hope that is true, they would be able to tell much from any soft tissue. <so sad>

That makes so much sense to me now it has been brought up.

Good job killer, zip her up in a space bag, vacuum the air out of it and preserve the body. LOVE IT!!

My thinking on this theory is that it would have been an excellent idea if done when her body was not decomposing. I can't imagine anybody doing it after the decomp was so well established, and if they did that vacuum would have been utterly ruined. I know from personal experience vacuuming in a damp area of carpet that the vacuum stunk like heck after that and had to be discarded. Even changing the bags several times didn't stop the musty odor from filling the room every time I vacuumed thereafter. The air from a space bag and whatever is inside it is sucked out through the vacuum, meaning that odors and moisture would be drawn through the whole vacuum too.

If the body was put in a space bag before decomp then where did the fluids in the trunk come from? Those space bags are darn tough, would conform to a body and prevent pooling in the bag.

I don't think KC is smart enough for any of this, I think she simply wrapped her in several layers of plastic yard-waste type bags, put her in the trunk and then promptly put the "problem" out of her mind. I think she finally scoped out the dump location days later and then when she was removing the baby's body from the trunk the bags split or spilled, leaking the decomp fluids into the trunk.

I live just north of Tampa and we have had drought conditions here for months, however the Cypress Trees still have water pools and from what I can see in msn virtual earth the area where the remains were found has Cypress Trees ( they turn brown this time of year). So it is very possible there was standing water and I am sure if an expert is needed there wil be one to confirm or deny the water amount.

I didn't notice whether there were Cypress trees or not in the pictures of the location but will go back and look for pics of the area.

BUT as a FL native I can tell you that IF there are Cypress trees growing there the ground is wet more that is is dry. That is one thing we have always noted when looking to buy property here; if there are Cypress trees beware because the that land has very wet, marshy ground and prone to standing water. Yes FL has some very sandy locations but it also has many marshy locations too. You will never find a Cypress tree growing in a sandy, dry location.

What? The interviews with Amy and several others were released. They said, Amy included, that KC was a good mother and they couldn't see her ever harming Caylee. Not one friend interviewed said that they could see Casey harming Caylee. It's there in the interviews.....I'm just saying.....
I certainly have always wondered why no interview with a few of the friends/roommates (Iassen, JP, for example, the Annie interview is reportedly under wraps but I never heard of even any interview with the other two).

Sorry, I didn't see anything in the text messages that proves anything like that KC wanted to kill her child! Do you mean where she was talking about Caylee having a runny nose? Or where she said once that she couldn't go out tonight because she couldn't get the sitter? Big deal. Sorry, that's just not proof of any kind of abuse whatsoever to me, much less murder. I find the "I can't go out tonight I can't get the sitter" mssg to be perfectly normal, and as for the runny nose mssg, I found TR the obnoxious one to be honest, more so than KC, in that mssg. Personally I can't stand the term "snot" myself but I have heard many young parents nowadays use terms like bratty, snotty, poopy, etc. Certainly no proof to me of motive for murder.
But your opinion on this case has been more than clear since the very beginning, you are certainly entitled to it.

We had a meth addict in our state who traded her daughter for sex to get her drugs and then when the child was so bruised and hurt from it, killed her to stop her from crying. She overdosed fortunately while out on bond. It saved the taxpayers a lot of money.

She knows the seriousness.........I believe she is pathological. She believes she will get out of it and if she sees she is not, she will blame George for the murder. She is already setting it up with her allegations of sexual abuse.

The thing is she just might get away with it........he (by his own admission) was the last one to see Caylee. All KC has to say is she left on the 15th to never return until her mother found her. She "thought" they were taking care of KC so she went partying and did not worry about Caylee.

When she found out she was gone, she was told if she told, he would kill her mother and brother, so she kept her mouth shut. (remember his gun hidden in the back of his vehicle?)

Casey would have blamed George already if she could have. She wouldn't spend one second in jail eating coleslaw if she didn't have to.

George also would NOT have left Caylee close to the house. He wouldn't have left evidence that tied Caylee's death to HIS house. He wouldn't have left tape with possible fibers, cat hair or fingerprints. He wouldn't have wrapped the body in plastic to better preserve it either. Nor would he have left Caylee's clothes with more incriminating and identifying evidence close to the body.

Really, 3 whole cases? Could you provide links please?

Oh, another one was Christina Fisk (21) who killed her daughter and drove around with her.

The indictment document states that "Christina subsequently placed the child's body in plastic bags, and weeks later when it began to smell transported it to a trash container in and disposed of it. Christina stated she transported this child in the trunk of her car until she could decide what to do with it."

I heard/read (but no LE confirmation) that there was also some soft tissue too. At least around the mouth area, maybe more. I hope that is true, they would be able to tell much from any soft tissue. <so sad>

I've also heard the tape would tend to preserve the soft tissue. I know. :(

Casey would have blamed George already if she could have. She wouldn't spend one second in jail eating coleslaw if she didn't have to.

George also would NOT have left Caylee close to the house. He wouldn't have left evidence that tied Caylee's death to HIS house. He wouldn't have left tape with possible fibers, cat hair or fingerprints. He wouldn't have wrapped the body in plastic to better preserve it either. Nor would he have left Caylee's clothes with more incriminating and identifying evidence close to the body.

I think that is their "ace in the hole" if all else fails...........that I believe is the reason she refuses to see anyone in the family..........if she has to use that she will.

Casey is not a meth addict. I will bet my life on that. I, and I know others on this forum, have been meth addicts. Casey is a sociopath. She didn't drink heavily; she didn't do many drugs. Pure and simple, she is evil incarnate.

I believe that too, but I think there is some drugs in this.........can't put my finger on it yet, but I believe that will come out yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redcedarblue