Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge Bombshell in court just now.

Mrs. Laviolette just testified to the fact that the Hughs', close friends of TA, wrote JA an email in jan of 2007 telling her to move on and that TA has been (is) abusive to women.

JM is fighting hard to keep this out.

Huge Bombshell in court just now.

Mrs. Laviolette just testified to the fact that the Hughs', close friends of TA, wrote JA an email in jan of 2007 telling her to move on and that TA has been (is) abusive to women.

JM is fighting hard to keep this out.
More trouble!!:eek::eek:

The domestic abuse women is a great defense professional. She even brought in that she too had given Jodi books and other literature. Hopefully Juan will use her to show how Travis was abused more than Jodi. Jodi has no shame when it comes to stepping on others hearts and reputation to save her butt. Testimony that her mother didn't protect her from the father. Mom has sat through all these tactical lies and for that I give her credit.

Yes, without makeup and cosmetics even many celebrities look like Plain Janes. I guess the defense was going for a 14-year-old-Nerd-*advertiser censored*-frumpy-Librarian look, but you are right: It may backfire. :what:

I think it's insulting the jury's intelligence. Did the defense team really not realize that blonde Jodi pics would pop up or Jodi with makeup? What's the plan? That Travis made her paint her face and bleach her hair or that she's really this librarian frump and she gets "painted up" for the men? Which once again goes back to its never Jodi's fault- someone else is at fault. She remembers her frappe orders and everytime she's been wronged, but not her misdeeds. She's never wrong in her mind. Jodiland is a strange place with no consequences and lots of cosmetics.

Jodi's family of origin according to ALV:

Physical discipline - some went over the line - welts - hit with spoons - Carl too strict like parents.

Dad 'subtly' controlling - jealous - didn't want Sandy to hang with her sisters/family. "Inappropriate" comments to JA - said JA's *advertiser censored* were small(?). Mean statements to Sandy about being fat.

Issues with mother because mom didn't protect JA from dad according to grandparents (not specific).

Older kids ignored when younger kids born.

JA was in a vulnerable place when she met TA because end of LTR (Contradiction since she was still with Brewer)

Disappointed that she wasn't married with kids.

They go to the Hughes'. He giver her oral and she was 'uncomfortable' but complies.

Jodi's boundaries 'a little more fluid"?!!?

Just retelling JA's testimony about all the disappointing sex encounters they had...

Emails bet. Chris Hughes & TA: The Hughes to Jodi to move on - that TA had been 'abusive' to women (JM objects hearsay & misrepresenting what was in the email).
If Sky Hughes sister wanted to date TA, she would forbid it. Manipulation of a woman.

I think it's insulting the jury's intelligence. Did the defense team really not realize that blonde Jodi pics would pop up or Jodi with makeup? What's the plan? That Travis made her paint her face and bleach her hair or that she's really this librarian frump and she gets "painted up" for the men? Which once again goes back to its never Jodi's fault- someone else is at fault. She remembers her frappe orders and everytime she's been wronged, but not her misdeeds. She's never wrong in her mind. Jodiland is a strange place with no consequences and lots of cosmetics.
Yes, I agree - and also that the jury may feel insulted by the whole "frump" routine....

Oddly enough, she wasn't really a good salesperson in real life, at least with
PPL she wasn't. From what I've seen of others like Jodi who get into sales is
often a lack of long-term stamina. They may be good for awhile, but they get bored easily.
Also, her flatness shows everytime her mask slips. She has no idea she's that transparent.

All JMO.

To that end, here's another armchair observation.

I have had the great misfortune to know a borderline sociopath who was raised by an actual bonafide psychopath. (It's true they are actually out there).

Once I accepted what I was dealing with and sat back and observed their collective behavior, the one thing that I noticed is that these individuals spend enormous amounts of time and energy keeping up appearances.

When out in public nearly every single interaction I witnessed was spent displaying posturing behaviors of charisma, hospitality and slick actions. It was as if the individual was always aware that they were 'selling' an image.

They are KEENLY aware of the slightest suggestion within a conversation and seem to watch for any opening with which they can slide in a word or two in almost a subliminal message to convey that THEY are 'normal' and whomever they are assassinating at the moment is bad.

I'm sure there are people on here with intimate relations in this type of personality disorder and they know exactly what I'm talking about.

They are the master manipulators.

I quoted the above two posts backwards, read the last one first please.

These two posts point out the conflict I have with agreeing/deciding (armchair style) which DSM label JA may fall under.
The friends of TA who we've heard from say that JA wasn't charming, wasn't a good conversationalist, was rather withdrawn within their group and was considered "weird". Yet TA liked her enough that she was his gf for awhile, went on numerous trips with her, shared his car with her, etc.

I've know people who seem to have boundless energy who are always moving and shaking and doing. They are the organizers and like to be the center of attention. They appear to be selfserving sometimes while always serving others, etc. Those peeps could simply be Leos! Seriously though, I'm not connecting with JA having premeditated slick actions (before the crime) as much as her having a need to attach herself to someone and/or something in order to elevate her own self worth. There is something lacking there for sure but, not to garner any sympathy for her, I sense her internal being as being wounded in some way.

Have the Huges testified? Thanks lil buddy for pulling testimony about abuse of Jodi. However, I don't believe anything that comes out of jodi's mouth.

That's what I have been thinking. Did the police really check his computer? If he had deleted items, did they go that extra step to recreate the deletions. No one has addressed that. But why would they? They had everyone telling the police that JA had something to do with it, they had a gruesome crime scene.I doubt they did that. Also we are asked to beleive he was so sexually pure that he never masturbated, let alone had sex. If JA awakened all this desre is it possible that he was on the verge of exploring sexuallty and that included an awakening for sexual feelings for boys/girls? And is it possible that in that awakening, he has just one photo and not a cache? The talking heads, Nancy Grace, Dr. Drew in particular, keep saying you would have found ooodles of photos. But what if this was just the beginning and he had not graduated to the next level?

When Jodi told LV about the pics (of children and of *advertiser censored*) computer forensics were sent to check his computer. They found nothing. You are telling me all that stuff is just hiding? When these things are checked for, they look at EVERYTHING. His cache, Internet history, deletions, everything. Not one thing was found. It is not just a TH saying something would have been found. Computer forensics are saying if it was ever there they would have found it. Juan also another computer expert coming.

And tell me, if Jodi really saw this why did she change her story? If it really happened, why the inconsistency? Did she mix up the word computer with the word bed? Juan also proved that on the day in question, Jan 21. they never even saw each other that day. She could not have seen him when she said she did.

So, for all those for some weird reason giving this horrible lie any credence, ask yourself: why does Jodi need so badly for us to believe that this man was a pedophile? The man she supposedly spent years "protecting" and avoiding "de-edifying."

At some point, you have to start applying Occam's razor. The simplest answer is usually the right one. If no *advertiser censored* was found on Travis' computer, it's because it was never there.

Oh my, side bar about Juan signing autographs and pictures. They have called Jean Kasaris to testify regarding jurors seeing this. Kirk Nurbi has sighted a misconduct motion for JM. Some of the HLN programs have quests viewing this as misconduct. Maybe this should not be posted on this thread. Wanted to inform those folks that are unable to see live coverage. Not certain what was the conclusion of this motion as trial is underway. Know doubt we will hear more about this and the courts response.

This is a non issue and, once again, the DT is grasping at straws. Juan walked out side ONE day, and people were out there wanting to take pics with him. One lady wanted him to sign her cane. He reluctantly agreed. He was ambushed. When asked for an interview about it, he declined. JC made a whole stink this morning about how if a juror saw him, it could affect the trial and it was misconduct and blah blah blah. The DT also think Katie Wick is an HLN employee.

So JC was called this morning. She didn't see the incident and saw no jurors see the incident either. She was just running her mouth again about things she shouldn't talk about. Now the judge gets to ask each juror if they saw Martinez signing autographs.

It is just more ploys to make this trial go away. It won't work and I am appalled at JC for her part in this.

Jodi's family of origin according to ALV:

Physical discipline - some went over the line - welts - hit with spoons - Carl too strict like parents.

Dad 'subtly' controlling - jealous - didn't want Sandy to hang with her sisters/family. "Inappropriate" comments to JA - said JA's *advertiser censored* were small(?). Mean statements to Sandy about being fat.

Issues with mother because mom didn't protect JA from dad according to grandparents (not specific).

Older kids ignored when younger kids born.

JA was in a vulnerable place when she met TA because end of LTR (Contradiction since she was still with Brewer)

Disappointed that she wasn't married with kids.

They go to the Hughes'. He giver her oral and she was 'uncomfortable' but complies.

Jodi's boundaries 'a little more fluid"?!!?

Just retelling JA's testimony about all the disappointing sex encounters they had...

Emails bet. Chris Hughes & TA: The Hughes to Jodi to move on - that TA had been 'abusive' to women (JM objects hearsay & misrepresenting what was in the email).
If Sky Hughes sister wanted to date TA, she would forbid it. Manipulation of a woman.

Sky Hughes should be called to testify to clear that up. That is misrepresenting her words. It's hearsay.

Thanks for this post. We should not be grouping all people with ASPD as people to fear. Each individual should have the freedom to live like anyone else. If criminal activity occurs with anyone they should be held accountable. Caution must be taken to not stigmatize anyone population of people.
We have heard on this thread from people that have bravely disclosed that the have ASPD. Their posts have been some of the best explanation of this disorder. We learn most from those living with any illness, disorder, life experience.

Thos with ASPD are people to fear. Any psychologist will tell you this. They are sneaky, cunning, deceptive, without remorse or guilt or empathy. Not all of them go on to kill, but all of them have the capability given their complete lack of empathy and understanding of the pain of others and the pain they cause others. They will lie to you, steal from you, take advantage of you, appeal to your human compassion, and then leave you with nothing but your misery. This will not affect them one bit. It's just another day to them. It's not a stigma, it's how their minds work.

Try not to talk about ASPD as if it's just another mental illness and that it just needs to be understood and the people who have need to be understood and accepted. I have seen other people do this and it is a completely misplaced idea. They are the way they are and are perfectly content with the way they are. They don't want you to understand them or accept them. You are nothing to them. They could not care less what you think. They see human emotion and compassion as a crutch for which they are proud to not be crippled with. They find it disgusting and weak. They see people like you and me as weak little things for which our sole purpose is to be used and taken advantage and played with like animals. They have no value for human life. I am sure Jodi is laughing at anyone who sympathizes with her or believes any of what she says. It is so fun for her to pull one over on people then laugh at their stupidity.

If you know someone with ASPD, don't try to understand them. You never will. Just run far away and don't waste your time.

Have the Huges testified? Thanks lil buddy for pulling testimony about abuse of Jodi. However, I don't believe anything that comes out of jodi's mouth.

You can bet they will. Sly of the DT to mischaracterize Sky Hughes' words and allow a person who didn't write it to interpret it. I bet she is furious! :furious:

When Jodi told LV about the pics (of children and of *advertiser censored*) computer forensics were sent to check his computer. They found nothing. You are telling me all that stuff is just hiding? When these things are checked for, they look at EVERYTHING. His cache, Internet history, deletions, everything. Not one thing was found. It is not just a TH saying something would have been found. Computer forensics are saying if it was ever there they would have found it. Juan also another computer expert coming.

And tell me, if Jodi really saw this why did she change her story? If it really happened, why the inconsistency? Did she mix up the word computer with the word bed? Juan also proved that on the day in question, Jan 21. they never even saw each other that day. She could not have seen him when she said she did.

So, for all those for some weird reason giving this horrible lie any credence, ask yourself: why does Jodi need so badly for us to believe that this man was a pedophile? The man she supposedly spent years "protecting" and avoiding "de-edifying."

At some point, you have to start applying Occam's razor. The simplest answer is usually the right one. If no *advertiser censored* was found on Travis' computer, it's because it was never there.
It is obvious that the pedophilia - if anyone could be made to believe it - would not only discredit Travis in the eyes of the jury, his family, his friends and peers, but even on the subconscious level would make jurors question if his death was in fact a misfortune, considering.

There is a justice website about the Amanda Knox case, and they brought up the Jodi Arias trial just as a sub-discussion: Someone had posted, "If TA really was a pedophile, then JA rid the world of a monster and saved many generations a lot of pain." Of course this was her objective. :furious:

That's crazy and I flip flop about Amanda Knox. I definitely don't think the boyfriend did it.

It is obvious that the pedophilia - if anyone could be made to believe it - would not only discredit Travis in the eyes of the jury, his family, his friends and peers, but even on the subconscious level would make jurors question if his death was in fact a misfortune, considering.

There is a justice website about the Amanda Knox case, and they brought up the Jodi Arias trial just as a sub-discussion: Someone had posted, "If TA really was a pedophile, then JA rid the world of a monster and saved many generations a lot of pain." Of course this was her objective. :furious:

Exactly. This is why. In the grand scheme, if this were really true, Jodi could have taken it to her grave. It has no bearing on the supposed abuse she suffered. She supposedly wants to cover for Travis so badly yet at the same time is pushing soooo hard to get something that isn't even true into the trial. Something ain't right there.

That's crazy and I flip flop about Amanda Knox. I definitely don't think the boyfriend did it.

I don't think Knox did it either.

What makes you think she did? Not trying to be snarky but just wondering. Because I waffle too. I don't know what to make of all of it sometimes. I think the guy who did it is in prison. But do you think Knox had something to do with it.

I had more or less come to believe in her total innocence, and now it's all up in the air again with her being retried. :facepalm:

I had more or less come to believe in her total innocence, and now it's all up in the air again with her being retried. :facepalm:

The Italian prosecutor should not be allowed to do this. She was acquitted. It was their mistakes and sneaky behavior that cost them the case. Now they are just going after her again because of sour grapes. The judicial system in Italy is pretty whack, too.

I don't think Knox did it either.

What makes you think she did? Not trying to be snarky but just wondering. Because I waffle too. I don't know what to make of all of it sometimes. I think the guy who did it is in prison. But do you think Knox had something to do with it.
Mee Bee did you know about this (I just found out):

Italy court: Amanda Knox to be retried for Meredith Kercher murder

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/...o-be-retried-for-meredith-kercher-murder?lite

ETA: hadn't seen your post above when i posted this!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukasmalachi