Arrest in JBR case part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LinasK said:
Wrong!!! If it was my daughter who I found dead in the basement, I would know better than to touch her! I'd be screaming my bloody(not literal) head off to get the cops down there!!!

I would also be first in line to volunteer to take a polygraph to clear my name as did Marc Klass, NOT try to obstruct LE!!! I would also NOT lawyer up if I had nothing to hide, and my brother is a lawyer F.Y.I.!!!
wouldn't you try to revive her? I think the average person would try to feel for a pulse, maybe give mouth to mouth in the hopes that their loved one could be saved.

JBean said:
wouldn't you try to revive her? I think the average person would try to feel for a pulse, maybe give mouth to mouth in the hopes that their loved one could be saved.
Not if she was obviously dead as was Pamela Vitale. If I had any doubt, I'd be getting help- 911/police, whoever...

LinasK said:
Not if she was obviously dead as was Pamela Vitale. If I had any doubt, I'd be getting help- 911/police, whoever...
I think if I had any doubt I would have to try, and also call 911.
but then I have never seen a murdered person, so maybe I would feel differently if i saw the body and really felt as though she was dead.I hope I never have to make the decision.

scandi said:
I've discovered what doesn't add up.

He had 10 years to study the case and he was obsessed with it. He knows darn well there were no drugs found in her system, she was penetrated with an object and not a penis, and yet he has confessed he was there when she died and says the opposite of what has been out there all along. Why would he do that?

He said it was an accident, yet I heard one of the big 3 forensic pathologists say yesterday she was Garroted until almost dead and then her head was hit hard enough to make an 8 1/2" crack in her skull they discovered in autopsy. Definately not accidental like it could be with just a Garrote{sp} if it were not for the bash on the head.

What's up with this guy?

Scandi
Bingo Scandi! This guy clearly has problems, but he's loving the attention his false confession is generating. Why wouldn't he sign a written confession if it was true? I gathered last night that many things weren't adding up, including the ransom note, the pineapple, the Ramsey's behavior. John is quick to want to get off the hook, but this guy hasn't proven at all that he was the perp and they weren't involved. Like you posted last night, if Karr were the perp, why didn't they hear anything? Supposedly the neighbors heard screaming...

JBean said:
I think if I had any doubt I would have to try, and also call 911.
but then I have never seen a murdered person, so maybe I would feel differently if i saw the body and really felt as though she was dead.I hope I never have to make the decision.
Well JBean, I hope I'm never in that position either, but even if I tried to revive her, I certainly wouldn't be carrying her up the stairs! I think John knew exactly what he was doing, and when Linda Arndt didn't find JB, he saw his chance to contaminate the evidence- after all his shirt fibers were found in her genital area. How does one explain that if they weren't fooling around with her?

LinasK said:
Bingo Scandi! This guy clearly has problems, but he's loving the attention his false confession is generating. Why wouldn't he sign a written confession if it was true? I gathered last night that many things weren't adding up, including the ransom note, the pineapple, the Ramsey's behavior. John is quick to want to get off the hook, but this guy hasn't proven at all that he was the perp and they weren't involved. Like you posted last night, if Karr were the perp, why didn't they hear anything? Supposedly the neighbors heard screaming...
Just checking Linask; are you saying the Ramseys are still guilty??

EasyGruuvin said:
Henry lee stated that the handle from a paint brush was used to penitrate her vaginally which caused some hemorhaging. The paint brush had been in Patsy's art kit previously.
To some sadistic monsters, using tools that belonged to the parents would give them even greater pleasure in perpetrating a heinous crime like this. It's part of the way their twisted minds work.

JBean said:
I could almost see myself carrying her up the stairs, as I wouldn't want to leave her alone (anymore). Does that make sense to anyone, or is it just me?

Buzzm1 said:
I could almost see myself carrying her up the stairs, as I wouldn't want to leave her alone (anymore). Does that make sense to anyone, or is it just me?
definitely. I would have a real hard time keeping my hands off the body, especially a 6 yo.

texasgirl said:
Would someone mind posting the link to the resume that you guys are looking at?
The link at post below yours by Steve Lurker (#353) still works!

Buzzm1 said:

No, that does make sense, Buzz (whether or not everyone would do that, some surely would). But the nurturing instinct you describe seems at odd with the accounts that JR carried a stiff-as-a-board JBR at arm's length. (Not saying this means JR is guilty of anything. Just that this seems yet another apparent paradox of this case.)

twilight said:
http://www.job4teacher.com/Candidates/JohnKarr.html

This is the link I had to the resume site.

Oh, but look it doesn't seem to be working. Someone posted it on page 15 of the breaking news thread last night and I went to the site and quickly made a copy. Now I just checked and I'm getting the page cannot be displayed sign. Go figure.

Forget Indagomoods post - it doesn't work now either.
link to resume at smoking gun

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0817061resume1.html

Buzzm1 said:

That's about the only thing I don't fault them for. Who would be thinking about forensics at a time like that? You'd be thinking that your baby was on a cold cement floor.

On the other hand, according to witnesses Patsy did NOT touch Jonbenet. She threw her body across hers.

Buzzm1 said:
Just checking Linask; are you saying the Ramseys are still guilty??
Yes I Am. This guy is a Pedo, that's clear, but I don't think he's JB's killer. I still think that position is reserved for John (after a sex game gone wrong) with Patsy writing the note and performing staging.

stonewall said:
IAfter seeing him and listening to him, couldn't you just see him sitting calmly in the Ramsey's house (knowing he had time to kill until they returned) waiting until the right time to kidnap Jon Benet?
Possibly even sitting on JonBenet's bed or in the Ramsey's room to write the note. I believe that he's a sick lunatic that was capable of roaming through the home, without fear of getting caught, and getting off on the idea that he was invading their space.

stonewall said:
He said he planned to kidnap her but things went wrong. Maybe he had planned to put her in the suitcase and take her out the window but discovered the suitcase wouldn't fit so he had to change his plans and committed the crime there and he left through the window.
It could also be as someone else stated - that she DID die "accidentally" during an auto-erotic choking "game". The blow to the head after the fact could have been a fit of anger that the killer experienced because of her dying; almost as if he was angry at her for not still being alive.

On another note, Karr's awkward movements & gestures, blank stares, looks of anger, etc., could be caused by psychopathy. I don't know enough about the guy to say for sure but it's a distinct possibility, IMO.

LinasK said:
Well JBean, I hope I'm never in that position either, but even if I tried to revive her, I certainly wouldn't be carrying her up the stairs! I think John knew exactly what he was doing, and when Linda Arndt didn't find JB, he saw his chance to contaminate the evidence- after all his shirt fibers were found in her genital area. How does one explain that if they weren't fooling around with her?
You know far more than i do about this case LK, I wouldn't even begin to try and discuss evidence issues without doing homework. thanks for the info.

JerseyGirl said:
It could also be as someone else stated - that she DID die "accidentally" during an auto-erotic choking "game". The blow to the head after the fact could have been a fit of anger that the killer experienced because of her dying; almost as if he was angry at her for not still being alive.
Or... to finish her off ( and pin it on an intruder) rather than seek emergency help and all the negative press the Ramsey's would have to field to explain her suffocation during a sex game.

JBean said:
You know far more than i do about this case LK, I wouldn't even begin to try and discuss evidence issues without doing homework. thanks for the info.
Thanks JB:blowkiss: We can agree to disagree amicably, that's one thing I like about you. A good info source about this case is: www.acandyrose.com

scandi said:
I've discovered what doesn't add up.

He had 10 years to study the case and he was obsessed with it. He knows darn well there were no drugs found in her system, she was penetrated with an object and not a penis, and yet he has confessed he was there when she died and says the opposite of what has been out there all along. Why would he do that?
This is an extremely good point. Whether or not he committed this crime, he surely knew at least all of the details that we did - he was obsessed with it; was allegedly wanting to write the definitive book on it. But once he's arrested, his confession involves all kinds of things that he has to know are not true?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme
Back