Arrest in JBR case part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
indigomood said:
sidebyside.jpg

eta, this is a pic of a john carr but necessarily the john carr

OKay, I was criticizing posting the wrong picture, but now I see that this really may be the guy. Gawd this case is driving me nuts!!

wenchie said:
Okay. I have no proof that there are "millions" of men who have looked at child *advertiser censored*. I'm sure that not all of them who have, have molested children, though.

This man was arrested for having child *advertiser censored*. Some people are jumping the gun and assuming that he was arrested for pedophilia.

I am pretty sure that all of them want to though. Why else look at sick pictures of naked children?
Because they are having fantasies of sex with children. Even if the actual act of molesting a child is not engaged in.. Fantasizing about it makes one a pedophile.
Wanting to have sex with a child makes one a Pedophile.

Actually he was arrested as a suspect for murdering JobBenet.

I think we need to start working on any abductions or missing in the areas this man has lived/traveled. I never have believed they only murder one. They only get caught for one.

Cypros said:
THE GUY ON THE RIGHT IS NOT THE JOHN KARR THAT WAS ARRESTED IN THAILAND!!!!

I feel sorry for any man who is named John Karr right now. They are going to be harassed for long time and maybe worse if careless people post their pictures in connection with this horrible crime. Geeesh!
I think it came out of a news report... I think the picture matched one on TV. But don't quote me on that.

Cypros said:
I am sure that this is not the right guy. First of all the address of Albany NY doesn't fit and, if this is a current picture, the suspect is older. Please be careful about posting pictures unless you are sure you have the right one. This guy's name is pretty common.

I think the photo on the resume matches the guy in the photo (a different photo) released by abc just now. Of course, abc could be wrong.

BUT, I do agree with you about protecting innocent folks with the same name. :)

Cypros said:
I am sure that this is not the right guy. First of all the address of Albany NY doesn't fit and, if this is a current picture, the suspect is older. Please be careful about posting pictures unless you are sure you have the right one. This guy's name is pretty common.
point well taken, however, imo, I do believe there is a striking resemblance of the resume pic you referenced and the assoc press picture here http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=nation_world&id=4469500

jmho

ayjey said:
I saw it with my own eyes on MSNBC between 6-7pm this evening. It was scrolled along the bottom of the screen.

alot has been reported but I havent heard the Police or the DA confirm anything. Alot has been leaked by "un named" sources and alot of that has already been disputed or shown to be unreliable.

In a rush to get news out many unconfirmed rumors have been reported. I personally spoke to a friend that works for CNN tonight and she told me no one was able to back up the DNA claim. That is why it isnt headlining the news reports. It was a bogus lead

OMG, this guy looks totally innocuous. I wanted him to be big and ugly and creepy looking, but I am sure he is able to pass himself off as "normal", maybe even charming, wherever he goes. This is the scariest type of predator.

jc9876 said:
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/08/16/MNGT1KJSBQ19.DTL

Halfway down on that article it says he either allegedly comitted a sex offense against a minor or had a hand in distributing controlled substances. It also states that he was dismissed from teaching jobs in GA and "another southern state" due to similar allegations.

So how did wifey not know until 2001 about the tendencies this man might have. Maybe she really doesn't have a clue about what he was doing during those years.

Sorry I don't know how to link correctly!!!
Karr was arrested in April 2001 in Sonoma County and charged with five counts of possession of child *advertiser censored*, but fled the county before he could be convicted, said Sgt. Robert Giordano of the Sonoma County Sheriff's Department.

A source close to the investigation who wanted to remain anonymous said the *advertiser censored* was allegedly found on Karr's computer after a third party alerted the sheriff's department.

"It was a hard case," the source said. "I think they worked on it for months."

Karr worked in the Petaluma City Elementary School District as an elementary substitute teacher from Dec. 8, 2000 to April 2, 2001, when he was terminated from the position, said Deputy Superintendent of Business Services Steve Bolman. Karr worked in several schools in the district and in other schools in the North Bay.

The California Commission on Teacher Credentialing suspended Karr's credential on April 11, 2002, the minutes of the commission meeting show. He was suspended because of a complaint, information or an indictment that had been filed in court against him alleging that he committed a sex offense or an offense "involving aiding and abetting the unlawful sale, use or exchange to minors of controlled substances," according to the minutes.

Authorities learned during the investigation that Karr had been fired from teaching jobs in Georgia and another southern state amid similar allegations.

"We submitted (the case) to the DA's office for prosecution," Giordano said. "At some point in the court process he failed to appear and a warrant was issued for his arrest. That warrant is still outstanding

Cypros said:
OMG, this guy looks totally innocuous. I wanted him to be big and ugly and creepy looking, but I am sure he is able to pass himself off as "normal", maybe even charming, wherever he goes. This is the scariest type of predator.
I know isnt it. I mean he is actually "OK" looking. But hey, so was Ted bundy.

Beyond Belief said:
I think we need to start working on any abductions or missing in the areas this man has lived/traveled. I never have believed they only murder one. They only get caught for one.

I agree. Riley Fox? Morgan Nick? Unfortunatley, there are so many.

Beyond Belief said:
What about the families in Europe that he nannied for? Would there be a record of any accusations there? (It is hard to read that part of his resume).

I wonder if he had contact with his children after he fled? Or contact with the ex-wife or brother?

Did the brother know about the child *advertiser censored* charges?

So many questions....

This is going to be a huge undertaking. Pulling the dirty secrets out of this guys past has to be done.

What struck me about his resume was how much he has jumped around, how he has done so many DIFFERENT things (and specialized in them all), not to mention being creeped out by his nanny job experience descriptions. Don't get me wrong. I get a "two year itch" and change departments at my job every 2-3 years, but this guy went all over the world and sounds like he didn't leave on good terms in some. The whole resume sounds odd to me.

An interesting post to Huff's blog (not from Huff himself):

I’ll think you’ll find Karr’s computer experience played a big role in his arrest. I’m told many people close to the case, including several reporters, tried to get help from the Boulder Police many years ago regarding other communications Karr made via sophisticated anonymous emailers. They never cared to pay attention as they were convinced Patsy was their perp.
If that's the case... :doh:

laini said:
What struck me about his resume was how much he has jumped around, how he has done so many DIFFERENT things (and specialized in them all), not to mention being creeped out by his nanny job experience descriptions. Don't get me wrong. I get a "two year itch" and change departments at my job every 2-3 years, but this guy went all over the world and sounds like he didn't leave on good terms in some. The whole resume sounds odd to me.
I agree totally about the creepiness. Also look at the expatriated time period. All 2002 and after. When he fled CA and the child *advertiser censored* issues.

Also, the pic is old. The guy on the resume started working in 1981 and let's say at the age of 16. That's 25 years ago, which would make him 41. Don't let the pic fool you. It's there for a reason, to give the viewer a certain idea. Also look at his polo shirt. It's quite out of fashion. (nothing wrong with that, just an observation as to when the pic may have been taken.).

laini said:
As Cypros pointed out, that is not the right John Karr.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob
Back