Arrest Made in JB Murder - Aug 16th, 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom'sGirl said:
Hey michelle, I never got a chance to thank you for the 'heads up when I posted a new thread on this earlier today (which I deleted)

So, while I'm still connected, thanks gal...........although another one got posted after I deleted mine :D
I have been getting kicked off since 5:30 today and have been freaking out! This is too much isnt it? I cant believe this. I have totally ignored my DH since he got home except to get him to go get me an iced mocha from D&D.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

christine2448 said:
I think everyone needs to save the crow recipes and egg slingin' until we really know what is going on.

Me, I have always been on the fence, and am still on the fence until I know the facts.

I PRAY, they have their man, that he did it, and not PR, JR, or BR.....I really PRAY!!!

I believe, whether you think the Ramsey's were involved, or an intruder, or some other theory, we all what the same thing...JUSTICE FOR JONBENET.

luthersmama said:
He was previously charged with child *advertiser censored* possession, but never showed up for court. Teaching license was suspended.
What I saw on T.V. was them interviewing the ex-neighbor in Petaluma who said the LE came in got his computer, then when she spoke with his wife later his wife told her he was arrested for C-*advertiser censored*, and I think she said a sexual offense.

michelle said:
I have been getting kicked off since 5:30 today and have been freaking out! This is too much isnt it? I cant believe this. I have totally ignored my DH since he got home except to get him to go get me an iced mocha from D&D.
I can't belive all of you guys are having computer/server problems. Maybe sheba's signature line doggie pics are causing problems after all---just kidding, just kidding.--LOL

Buzzm1 said:
I can't belive all of you guys are having computer/server problems. Maybe sheba's signature line doggie pics are causing problems after all---just kidding, just kidding.--LOL
Are you having problems? I wonder if I am so much?

Buzzm1 said:
I thought it was just me and my complex.

Buzzm1 said:
michelle, it ism't just you; everyone is having the same problems.
Man, I dont like this. I feel like I am going to miss something, lol.

Buzzm1 said:
LOL! :D :D I don't care who ya are, dat was funny!

I'll delete it since we're sooo busy here, just in case :) and just til this slows down

I still wonder about the note. Doesn't make sense in light of this arrest.

The author of "I know you are lying." had a whole chapter on the note and he thought the Ramsey's wrote it.

Seemed convincing to me at the time. Hmmm.

I cant believe this guy has 3 kids, if he did do it I wonder how he treats his own children?

Yes he was from Petaluma, and there are outstanding warrants here in Sonoma County. Also he worked in the school system in Napa during April of 2001. Napa is a neighboring county to us here in Sonoma.

dragonfly707 said:
Yes he was from Petaluma, and there are outstanding warrants here in Sonoma County. Also he worked in the school system in Napa during April of 2001. Napa is a neighboring county to us here in Sonoma.
That is scary.

sheba1 said:
I'll delete it since we're sooo busy here, just in case :) and just til this slows down
We were JOKING with you! JOKING, it has nothing to do with you honey, we were just kidding! Making fun cause you were so sweet and worried about it! No worries! Don't delete your beautiful doggies!

From dragonfly's article:

Laura Karr also tells us she's devastated and embarrassed by these murder charges, but she does not believe that her husband did it. She says that during Christmas season of 1996 when JonBenet Ramsey was strangled and beaten to death in Colorado, they were living in Alabama at the time and she was with him the entire Christmas season.

First off...holy crud, they guy was living here in AL when he supposedly murdered JonBenet?

Secondly...if he was with Laura that whole Christmas season 1996, assuming she's telling the truth, then HOW could he have done it?

Buzzm1 said:

I'll delete it for now just in case :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members