ATLANTIC CITY SK: possible link to LISK and GB4?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
anyone( maybe TF) know of any VERIFIED connection between a/c victim RAFFO and gb4 victim COSTELLO?--I've heard RUMORS, but assumed them to be just that

Hi Criminalmind

I haven't heard any verified info or rumors on any spcific connection between Kim Raffo and Amber Costello or any of the other GB4 victims.

BUT I SURE would like to know what those rumors are!

Certainly raises my eyebrows! I think you have a pretty good theory and you have certainly done your homework! I thought the parallels you drew between the AC and GB4 in another thread (can't find it now) were quite compelling. Maybe if you know the one I refer to (comparing pictures).you could repost it here.

Interesting profiling at the AC4, Kim raffo beeing one of the victims:

http://www.stalkinc.com/profile2.htm

Atlantic City Serial Killer

(Partial Profile of "The Eastbound Strangler")

Quote:

"This serial killer indulges himself with alcohol, marijuana and (at times) cocaine. His female victims are surrogates for his rage against his wife or girlfriend, who may be now his ex."

have to have PB chime in here, BUT it seems this highlighted assessment is right on target--due to the high rate of speed for the kills, (as if some self-imposed deadline existed in his mind for some reason) the last kill would seem to suggest a connection to the killer,the personal link, and the real intended target of the aggressor's overall rage, and the other kills are used to cover that fact up, as well as serve as general outlets of his rage?--the others are collateral damage, with one or more possibly being "friends" and supporters of the last victim and the lifestyle choice of hers?

have to have PB chime in here, BUT it seems this highlighted assessment is right on target--due to the high rate of speed for the kills, (as if some self-imposed deadline existed in his mind for some reason) the last kill would seem to suggest a connection to the killer,the personal link, and the real intended target of the aggressor's overall rage, and the other kills are used to cover that fact up, as well as serve as general outlets of his rage?--the others are collateral damage, with one or more possibly being "friends" and supporters of the last victim and the lifestyle choice of hers?

here is a copy of a post I posted back in 07-23-2012 post # 557:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159998&page=23

Kim Raffo indeed knew at least TWO of the other 3 AC4 victims well, Tracy Ann Roberts and Molly Jean Dilts.
And there are indications that she also knew the third victim Barbara V. Breidor.

<modsnip>

Here is information to back up that Kim Raffo knew the other AC4 victims:

Newsreports says that Kim Raffo indeed knew and accociated with both Tracy Ann Roberts and Molly Jean Dilts, and that Kim apparently rented hotel room, at the very same hotel and in the 21 day timeframe of Oct 2-Oct 23, 2006 , as Barbara V Breidor did.
Some of the quotes are from no longer avaible newsreports, newsreports which I have payed to get, so I can not provide a link to those newsreports but I do have the full newsreports.
I have added the headline of the newsreports, the dates of the newsreports and who wrote them:

Connection between Kim Raffo and Tracy Ann Roberts, 23:

FOUR WOMEN, FOUR STORIES OF HOPE LOST ON STREETS OF ATLANTIC CITY
By LYNDA COHEN, TOM NAMAKO and MICHAEL MILLER
Published: December 3, 2006

&#8220;When it gets Unable to dote on the children she loved, Kim begins taking an interest in the lost girls of the street. She befriends them, giving them a place to get cleaned up and eat. Sometimes they sleep there, on the floor. A regular at the apartment is Tracy Roberts.

Connection between Kim Raffo and Molly Jean Dilts, 20:

FOUR WOMEN, FOUR STORIES OF HOPE LOST ON STREETS OF ATLANTIC CITY
By LYNDA COHEN, TOM NAMAKO and MICHAEL MILLER Staff Writers, (609)
272-7231
Published: December 3, 2006

&#8220;Kim took an interest in the full-faced young girl with the long dark hair. Molly was only 20. She looked even younger.
She was always with Kim on the street. The young girl who lost her mother and the 35-year-old woman who lost her kids may have found something to cling to in one another. &#8221;

Possible connection between Kim Raffo and Barbara V. Breidor, 42:

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/23/ny...pagewanted=all
Dith Pran/The New York Times
Quote from newsreport Published: December 22, 2006, 1 month and 2 days after Kim Raffo was found murdered:

&#8220;Mr. Hessee, who stayed in Room 104 at the Fox Manor Hotel from Oct. 2 to Oct. 23, said he had met both Ms. Raffo and Ms. Breidor, who would each take a room at the hotel from time to time&#8221;

Bumping Salem's post from one year ago concerning the rules on posting about Kim Raffo's husband.

respectfully snipped
1. Neither LE or MSM have named HA as a suspect or POI. So he may NOT be sleuthed.

2. He must be referred to by his initials, except where his name is given in the MSM.

3. [What] he says in the media, how he responds to interview questions, etc. may be discussed, but there is NO sleuthing or other delving into his past, his present or his future.

4. If the thread ventures too far off--topic or begins to accuse HA or insinuate that his is a suspect/POI without an LE link to back it up, the thread will be pulled.

5. There is to be no bashing or trashing. In essence, you MUST treat him respectfully as a victim from the loss of his wife [by] a brutal serial killer.

Salem

Bumping Salem's post from one year ago concerning the rules on posting about Kim Raffo's husband.

respectfully snipped

understood-was waiting for the rules to appear, so as to be sure to follow the guidelines-thanks for the heads up---i'll be sure to only use the girls' info, and initials, if applicable, of potential players, and allow for subconscious inferences and deductions while sharing thoughts and ideas

Certainly raises my eyebrows! I think you have a pretty good theory and you have certainly done your homework! I thought the parallels you drew between the AC and GB4 in another thread (can't find it now) were quite compelling. Maybe if you know the one I refer to (comparing pictures).you could repost it here.

This might be it.

This image to the very right is the composite of the AC4 killer suspect .
The other images is of HA:

ATLANTICHAwblackearringandgoldchain-1.jpg

respectfully snipped

In al respect;

Some time agoe I´v been asked by admin to provide info that justify that HA can be researched here on WB, that is what I´m doing right now,
however this info is just a small part of it.
So, I hope that admin concider what I have posted today is enough as a start.

theforeigner

Thanks. I was referring however to the comparisons you did between the AC4 and the GB4 pictures of the victims and their similarities.

That picture comparison of HA and the sketch is remarkable! That sketch iif I remember was done with the help of DH. Am I right? Please remind me about how that sketch was generated.

In al respect;

Some time agoe I´v been asked by admin to provide info that justify that HA can be researched here on WB, that is what I´m doing right now,
however this info is just a small part of it.
So, I hope that admin concider what I have posted today is enough as a start.

theforeigner

Hi the foreigner - I know you have worked hard on this, but we cannot allow it on the forum until/unless Law Enforcement name HA a person of interest or a suspect. Until that happens, his info can't be posted here.

Sorry. I understand you have done a lot of research. But we need a solid connection from LE first.

Salem

That picture comparison of HA and the sketch is remarkable! That sketch iif I remember was done with the help of DH. Am I right? Please remind me about how that sketch was generated.

It was the world famous forensic artist Jeanne Boylan (she made the Unabomber composite) who made that composite of the AC4 suspect:

http://korrekt.com/7_media/televisi...e_boardwalk/02.23.08_beyond_the_boardwalk.htm

Quote:
"If Denise had seen the killer, what did he look like? To find out, 48 Hours hired criminal image profiler Jeanne Boylan, who frequently works with the FBI. Boylan is the artist behind thousands of famous sketches, most notably the Unabomber"

Hi the foreigner - I know you have worked hard on this, but we cannot allow it on the forum until/unless Law Enforcement name HA a person of interest or a suspect. Until that happens, his info can't be posted here.

Sorry. I understand you have done a lot of research. But we need a solid connection from LE first.

Salem

Hi Salem

OK I understand... and I will not post anymore info until I´m told that I´m allowed.

respectfully

Theforeigner

Does anyone know if the craigslist victims posted their pics online when they advertised? IF it is the same killer maybe he spent alot of time screening/ searching for someone who fit the descriptions of his earlier kills. To relive it? Re kill them? Could that explain the difference in kill frequency? Just a thought.

That's the one! I know that there is a different kill rate between LISK and AC murders but dang if those victims don't alot alike top to bottom!

TF I wonder what you think about this guy. "The minister" Has he ever been cleared or ruled out?

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/23/nyregion/23slay.html?pagewanted=all

His name was Mark A. Hessee and yes he was indeed questioned by LE.

I´m pretty sure that they rueled him out, due to that they had DNA, or otherwise.

Mark A. Hessee died on Dec. 21, 2010 :

Social Security Death Index
about Mark Alexand Hessee Name: Mark Alexand Hessee
Last Residence: 06516 West Haven, New Haven, Connecticut
Born: 29 Jun 1951
Died: 21 Dec 2010
State (Year) SSN issued: California (1965)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back