ATLANTIC CITY SK: possible link to LISK and GB4?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thats how they ruled the other guy (TO) out too. I think. With DNA. So wouldn't it be easy enough to rule out HA too?

Does anyone know if the craigslist victims posted there pics online when they advertised? IF it is the samee killer maybe he spent alot of time screening/ searching for someone who fit the descriptions of his earlier kills. To relive it? Re kill them? Could that explain the difference in kill frequency? Just a thought.

That is exactley my theorie!

And YES!!!:

I have profe (I have saved the adds w pictures) that:

Melissa Barthelemy posted adds w her picture

Megan Waterman posted adds w her picture

Amber Costello posted adds w her picture

The only one of the GB4 victims that I have no adds/pictures of, neither have I seen anyone else posting that they have that is of GB4 victim ;
Maureen Brainard- Barnes.

However there might have been such an add/picture, but noone have been able to find it.

Thats how they riled the otjer guy (I forget) his name out too. I think with DNA. So wouldn't it be easy enough to rule out HA too?

Yes, but only if they indeed checked him out by DNA!

And we don't know if they did.

Gotcha! I thought I read somewhere that TO was cleared by DNA but I don't remember where I read it or if it was even a credible source.

Yes TO was probably cleared by DNA, at least he was never charged after he provided his DNA.

If you don't take into account SG then ALC was the last one of GB4 to be killed (correct?) and she looks STRIKINGLY similar to KR (long face, chin) who was the last of AC4 to be killed (right?)

If you don't take into account SG then ALC was the last one of GB4 to be killed (correct?) and she looks STRIKINGLY similar to KR (long face, chin) who was the last of AC4 to be killed (right?)

You are absolutely right!

And yes, I don't belive that Shannan Gilbert was a victim of the LISK (but she STILL might be a murder victim just not by the LISK)
And YES you are absolutely right about that the last GB4 victim Amber Costello was, IMO, STRIKINGLY similar to Kim Raffo, who, YES, was the last of the AC4 to be killed :

ATLANTICKimRaffoandAmberCostellolookalike-1.jpg

yes---preferential match to each other like the others seem to be to each other or symbolic in another way?--top to bottom the ones compared to each other seemingly have identical nose/lip structures, even similar eye spacing

And YES!!!:

The only one of the GB4 victims that I have no adds/pictures of, neither have I seen anyone else posting that they have that is of GB4 victim ;

However there might have been such an add/picture, but noone have been able to find it.

Groups of four. Look alikes. Re killing the victims. Rage against prostitutes. Interestin. Very intrigueing theory! Wondering about other cases involving four missing murdered prostitutes now. Someon, somewhere posted about some cases in other states. Do you have any info on them? Or other possible victims?

yes---preferential match to each other like the others seem to be to each other or symbolic in another way?--top to bottom the ones compared to each other seemingly have identical nose/lip structures, even similar eye spacing

It can't be denied nor do I think it should be overlooked.

You are absolutely right!

And yes, I don't belive that Shannan Gilbert was a victim of the LISK (but she STILL might be a murder victim just not by the LISK)
And YES you are absolutely right about that the last GB4 victim Amber Costello was, IMO, STRIKINGLY similar to Kim Raffo, who, YES, was the last of the AC4 to be killed :

ATLANTICKimRaffoandAmberCostellolookalike-1.jpg

Look at how they hold their head the same and their eyes looking up. Cheekbones, nose, lips! Wow! It's chilling how much they look alike. The killer MUST of spent alot of time selecting the second group (if the theory is right) in order to find look alikes. Very calculating. That would easily explain the different kill rates. I think.

I think Al Sharpton should take a look at these cases. Could the killer(s) be discriminating against woman of color when he/she seeks victims? Now that could trigger a federal investigation. lol

And YES!!!:

Would you be willing to share the pictures of the ads with us? I'm curious! TY!

I think Al Sharpton should take a look at these cases. Could the killer(s) be discriminating against woman of color when he/she seeks victims? Now that could trigger a federal investigation. lol

You know; this case made national headlines. I had friends from all over the country calling me and asking about it. They had FBI choppers here (which I think they should do again now that half the beach is gone) and then it all goes away. We have such a short memory. If this was manganos daughter, bellones daughter, and levys daughters.....well they would probably have someone on death row or the old SHU program by now.

And YES!!!:

TO ADMIN!

Some WS members have asked if I could post/share the photos/adds I mention in my above post.

I´m not sure if I sould do that, would it be appropriate/allowed by WS ruels?

Could admin please tell me their opinion?

Thanks in advance

Theforeigner

In memory of the four Atlantic city murder victims; Kim Raffo, Tracy Ann Roberts, Barbara Breidor and Molly Jean Dilts. .

FourCandlesForJeffBuckley.jpg

Today it is 6 years since they were found dead after a serial killer had taken their lives.

In hope that justice will be served...
ACvictims.jpg

TO ADMIN!

Some WS members have asked if I could post/share the photos/adds I mention in my above post.

I´m not sure if I sould do that, would it be appropriate/allowed by WS ruels?

Could admin please tell me their opinion?

Thanks in advance

Theforeigner

Did you ever get an answer?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members