ATLANTIC CITY SK: possible link to LISK and GB4?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just saw on my local news channel LE us questioning person of interest!!!

Ok here are the GB4 victims adds as promised:

As I posted I have adds on 3 of the GB4 victims;
Melissa Barthelemy
Megan Waterman
Amber Lynn Costello

but I don´t have any add on Maureen Brainard-Barnes:

Melissa Barthelemy add:

GB4adds1.jpg

Megan Waterman add:

GB4adds2.jpg

Closeup:

GB4adds3.jpg

Amber Lynn Costello add:

GB4adds4.jpg

And here are all of the GB4 victims add pictures in closeups, including the nicknames they used in their adds:

GB4adds5.jpg

Thank you for sharing.

One thing that SCREAMS out at me when looking at each of those ads that you posted is that they are not from Craigslist!!!

What is going on?

Why were we always led to think that they were contacted through Craigslist???

Since I've never been to Craigslist to buy so much as a sewing needle, I would never have known what the CL ad looks like.

Thank you for sharing.

One thing that SCREAMS out at me when looking at each of those ads that you posted is that they are not from Craigslist!!!

What is going on?

Why were we always led to think that they were contacted through Craigslist???

The girls might very well have had their adds on Craigslist as well, I belive they adverticed on several websits/forums at the same time.

Thise adds was just the adds I was able to find when I reseached many months after the police started their investigation. The policre might have shut down the CL adds? just my guess.

The girls might very well have had their adds on Craigslist as well, I belive they adverticed on several websits/forums at the same time.

Thise adds was just the adds I was able to find when I reseached many months after the police started their investigation. The policre might have shut down the CL adds? just my guess.

I believe they were pulled, either by police, or by Cl due to inactivity probably, and I would imagine Cl hid the archives from internet search due to the case

and, to sensationalize, it was the MEDIA that jumped all over the CL connection, since it has been linked in other cases--an easy sell to the public--and it worked--it's one of the few things anyone remotely familiar with the case remembers

So at the very least you've managed to document proof that three of the four GB4 victims advertised at that other website. That is a big deal. You should send it in to the tips hotline. What if the connection between the victims has to do with perps who contacted them through the website where you found their ads and the homicide squad only subpoenaed the IP address records for those who visited the victims' craigslist.com ads? What if the LISK is an employee or an acquaintance of an employee at that other website where they advertised?

There are so many possibilities.

So at the very least you've managed to document proof that three of the four GB4 victims advertised at that other website. That is a big deal. You should send it in to the tips hotline. What if the connection between the victims has to do with perps who contacted them through the website where you found their ads and the homicide squad only subpoenaed the IP address records for those who visited the victims' craigslist.com ads? What if the LISK is an employee or an acquaintance of an employee at that other website where they advertised?

There are so many possibilities.

Well, at least, after two years and a lot of mobbing people who said, Craigslist alone is a little bit of a weak connection, we finally can open our eyes for other possibilities because now it's obvious, there were more possible common denominators.

From the beginning JB has said he did not contact SG through CL and SG's "boyfriend" said SG used Back Page, not CL and no one seemed to pay any attention to the comments.

From the beginning JB has said he did not contact SG through CL and SG's "boyfriend" said SG used Back Page, not CL and no one seemed to pay any attention to the comments.

(raises hand) I did, lol--3 of the others more than likely used BACKPAGE as well--verrryy early on that was mentioned by a few small media outlets, then passed quickly over for CL--I think a petition was even started to close Backpage adult section

That is nuts!!!
How the hell could that be up? That is disgusting and vile. The admin should be ashamed and the police should be aware.

may that is a free site?? if not, wonder who is paying for it???-anonymous payer?--be sick if it is tied to lisk, souvenir style

One very possible explanation is that she was working for a Pimp or an organization and he (or they) is/are still using the ad to lure in new customers.

Anyone daring enough to join that site to view the phone number for her ad and make a call to see who answers?

How creepy will that be if somebody is answering that phone?

Even more creepy, what if you can still book an appointment with "Chloe"?

It's been said they use photos of other girls to advertise and no John ever really challenges or complains when the girl who shows up isn't the exact one in the photos.

Don't forget Utopia Guide, too. IIRC, the negative comments about ALC were there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ilda
Back