Attorney Brad Conway To Release More Evidence In Anthony Case On 09/30/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure I read that the lab was unable to extract DNA from the hair mass. The mass was attached to the tape and the tape to the skull. I don't remember reading if
dna was retrieved from the skull. Maybe one of Kio's pets lost a hair mass, hence the heart sticker. Yeah that makes sense.

So now that Caylee has been cremated, Cindy and BC can go on some kind of "FBI botched all the testing and the remains aren't even Caylee" tour? I hope the labs dotted their "i"s and crossed their "t"s, because this is one case they DO NOT want to taint in any way!

Yes, it was on the Larry King show. BC is not known for his accuracy. If you recall Cindy corrected him several times on the show when he said something she disagreed with. Which one was telling the truth is up for grabs...

This is the same Conway that said on the Today Show that "They've told the truth from the beginning and their love for their daughter is not going to interfere with that."

This whole case is not about justice. Conway said that he can't imagine any scenario where KC was not involved. I guess he has changed his mind. Keep in mind that KC was charged with MURDER BEFORE DUCT TAPE WAS EVER A FACTOR. I think Cindy is getting the representation she paid for.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9sYvMGigIQ"]YouTube - Larry King Hosts George and Cindy Anthony and Brad Conway Part 1[/ame]

LKL with the A's

The article says BC states the hair on the duct tape doesn't belong to KC or Caylee. Ummmm - didn't the hair have to be cut away from the skull to remove the tape? Are they trying to say the skeleton wasn't Caylee? Maybe that's "why CA is still looking for a live Caylee". cra-zee

There you go case solved. Oh, wait a minute so that means there was a body of a baby not reported missing.....that had a blanket that was reported missing from the A's household....plus the same trash bags, same type laundry container, which is not that common and DNA that FBI reports belongs to Caylee. Many things were found and processed at the crime scene including old duct tape that was determined not to have been connected to the crime. So this may be why it was not released due to it not being relevant.

Question: If BC releases information that is still in the process of an investigation is he interferring in the process of the investigation by releasing the information to the public?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ndga-NzEIs&feature=related"]YouTube - P1 of 2 - George & Cindy Anthony - Larry King Interview Just Before Remains Found[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbNCHyDa83Y&feature=related"]YouTube - P2 of 2 - George & Cindy Anthony - Larry King Interview Just Before Remains Found[/ame]

If it turns out that the big announcement is that the duct tape didn't come from the A's house, my jaw won't hit the floor. Why should it have to come from their house? What about that duct tape convo KC had with Amy? You can get duct tape anywhere. That is no slam dunk for the defense.

Yeah. I'll believe it when I see it. And by "it", I obviously mean solid, scientific proof.

If I'm understanding correctly, these latest docs were released due to "public request"...we've all seen many docs turned over to the defense that haven't been made public...maybe because no one from "the public" requested the release?? So, if fact, maybe LE DIDN'T hold back any info like BC seems to be alluding to...??

If the big reveal is that the duct tape used was not from the Anthony household, what does that prove? Nothing! Doesn't prove Casey was not the one who killed her daughter and used duct tape from somewhere else... the stuff is everywhere.

Wonder if this is the information Tony P was alluding to?

I hope I am soooo wrong here, but in a few of those emails released, it appeared that a "Tracy" was forward e mails she had received from Leonard to Cindy. Please say this is not what TP meant that stuff will come out soon about Tracy, that she did this behind RD and LP's back? Pleasem someone tell me this was a different "Tracy". I don't know which way is up anymore. LOL

If the big reveal is that the duct tape used was not from the Anthony household, what does that prove? Nothing! Doesn't prove Casey was not the one who killed her daughter and used duct tape from somewhere else... the stuff is everywhere.

You are so right Zsa Zsa, we already know from Amy's interview that Casey borrowed her duct tape at the 4th of July party. The tape doesn't need to be from her home, Casey had her boots under several different guys beds ,and girlfriend's couches, that we know of, and who knows whose things and she borrowed duct tape , even for something as silly as hanging up signs for Fusion, or anything at all. I don't care if the duct tape came from Mars. It is A PIECE of a puzzle, not the entire case. I think they are going to hang their hat on the mystery DNA that is too small to be identified on the inside of the duct tape. That they may be able to hang up one juror on, they are hoping. It is probably one of the FBI investigators DNA (but we will never know because it is too small to compare, ouch!!!) This is the type of mistake Dr Lee and Miss Baden will go over for hours on he stand. Nevertheless, again, a PIECE, not the entire puzzle. God bless Muzikman for always getting us the documents.

Anthony Family Attorney To Release Info
POSTED: Wednesday, September 30, 2009
UPDATED: 9:52 am EDT September 30, 2009
<snipped>
The attorney representing George and Cindy Anthony told Local 6 News that he will release dozens of documents on Wednesday in connection with the Casey Anthony case.

Brad Conway is expected to hold a news conference at 11 a.m. Wednesday.

Article:
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21158117/detail.html

Watching the clock for this one that's for sure!

:angel:

BC has lowered himself. In my opinion, his future would look a lot brighter if he had bowed out of his representation early on. But, maybe I'm wrong, birds of a feather, ya know?

Every time there is a doc dump, there tries to be damage control by someone in the A camp.. I expect to see C & G on TV sometime this week...

Maybe also, these actions are the result of other crimes recently being in the news, taking focus off of their precious KC... Can't stand not being in the limelight...

I may have missed something, but correct me if I'm wrong. The tape on Caylee's skull was tested and matched the tape on the gas can/tape from the Anthony home, correct? What about the tape used for the flag dress that she borrowed from her friend (was that AH she borrowed that tape from and never returned?) Has that tape been tested?

Anthony Family Attorney To Release Info
POSTED: Wednesday, September 30, 2009
UPDATED: 9:52 am EDT September 30, 2009
<snipped>
The attorney representing George and Cindy Anthony told Local 6 News that he will release dozens of documents on Wednesday in connection with the Casey Anthony case.

Brad Conway is expected to hold a news conference at 11 a.m. Wednesday.

Article:
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21158117/detail.html

Watching the clock for this one that's for sure!

:angel:

What ,he's doing this all alone? He's permitted to speak? No Cindy digging him in the ribs telling him what he said is incorrect? Now there's a surprise.....
I hope he explains what he meant when he said he could not envision that Casey was not involved in this case.

God, I hope this is info we already have that was buried in some other doc dump that they missed....then it'll really come back and bite them in the butt and make them look even MORE ridiculous and desperate.....as if thats even possible.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...a-mystery-could-be-big-break-for-defense.html
This could be a clue to what BC may tell reporters today!
I have a feeling we are all gonna need one of these today!!
hithead.gif

O....M....G

From your link...

The second piece of DNA was found on the tape's adhesive side, Pipitone reported.

The DNA expert confirmed to Pipitone that this second piece of DNA does not belong to Caylee, Casey, Casey's parents or the FBI lab analyst.

"It could be the biggest break in the case for the defense
," Pipitone said.

Dr. Henrietta Nunno, the expert, said someone else -- perhaps the perpetrator or another analyst -- could have contaminated the tape. "

Of course, the defense may now argue it's not contamination at all but rather the DNA of Caylee's real killer," Pipitone said.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...a-mystery-could-be-big-break-for-defense.html

I can't understand why Brad is doing all of this. Has Brad joined the defense? Looks like Jose would be screaming about this "tape" if there was anything to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aknittedfrenzy