Attorney Brad Conway To Release More Evidence In Anthony Case On 09/30/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My question is why Brad? If this is about the duct tape-why isn't JB or LKB releasing this evidence? Brad is G&C's lawyer not KC's!:waitasec:

Proxy Defense. More liberal rules. Distances JB and team.

Well she has the "danger to others" down pat....she is ruining innocent lives with her farout theories and the victim list just gets longer and longer...

It takes worse things than that to be held against your will.

I thought we learned that the tape was very,very rare fire tape. That the brand only made a couple rolls of it.

And that it did match the tape on the fire can from the A's house.

Am I loosing my mind, or was this what was in the news last week or the week before....

I thought we learned that the tape was very,very rare fire tape. That the brand only made a couple rolls of it.

And that it did match the tape on the fire can from the A's house.

Am I loosing my mind, or was this what was in the news last week or the week before....

The duct tape on Caylee's skull matched the tape on the gas cans and is a rare type. There were other pieces of duct tape recovered at the scene.

A lot of potential evidence was gathered there but it is a known dump site for trash and debris. I see what this is all about. The prosecution has no intention of using it as evidence of guilt but needed to turn it over to defense as discovery.

If you notice DC emailed Cindy about other forensics that had come out in doc dumps. BC got this info from the defense obviously.

EVERYTIME we get a doc dump that is of some importance the defense/GA/CA/BC tries to do something the next day to detour our attention away from the doc dump. BC saying he is releasing something tomorrow tells me for one that he is trying to cover for the nonsense in CA emails and maybe there is also something in the doc dump that we havent caught yet that they are trying to detour us away from discoverying.

Amen!

My question is why Brad? If this is about the duct tape-why isn't JB or LKB releasing this evidence? Brad is G&C's lawyer not KC's!:waitasec:

That's my question, also..... why the heck would BC have ANY ability to release this????

Maybe the hair belongs to one of the Yorkies:)
So, technically it is a family member!

I work in the legal field and no BC shouldnt be releasing any information that could slander someone or else he is opening himself up for a lawsuit. It is NOT his responsibility to release any information that pertains to the criminal case against Casey. My guess is JB is in the middle of it and cant do it himself so he is using BC to do the dirty work for him. BC be careful, you are an attorney and know better.

BBM Well, if he knew better, he wouldn't have gotten mixed up in this case w/ the As in the first place. I don't think any atty with his or her eyes open would represent the As. Look how fast Nejame dumped them. He saw which way the wind was blowing and made the right decision.

But, I know what you meant. Professionally, he should know better. But there is something about the people who get mixed up in this thing that points to a total lack of good judgement and common sense. IMO

"Brad Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, said he plans to release even more documents Wednesday, even after the state made more than 1,000 pages of information public Tuesday.

Sources said information Conway is expected to release will show that duct tape found at the crime scene does not match duct tape recovered from the Anthony home, and hair found on the duct tape does not belong to either Casey or Caylee Anthony.

One part of the documents released Tuesday detail the activities of the Anthony family and their detectives running down leads about Caylee's disappearance.

The technical documents consists of hundreds of pages and pages of evidence lists, receipts to show the chain of evidence and lab reports from the FBI."

(cont'd at link)

http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/9/29/more_documents_coming_in_casey_case.html

:parrot:

I am confused. So does that mean we are supposed to think that the duct tape was wrapped around someone else's head, thrown into the woods as trash and then during all of the rain, it somehow managed to float around until it came to rest on Caylee's poor little skull? Does this sound absurd or is it just me? Who else's hair would it be? I can't see the tape making it to it's final resting place after it was used on someone else and just thrown out as trash. Hopefully if this is what he is going to comment on tomorrow he brings diagrams because I am apparently and idiot and just can't see that happening.

I am really disgusted that he would even involve himself in this. I guess morals don't mean as much as the old "15 minutes of fame." She has the dream team and he should stop being a patsy for his clients and help them cope with all of the unpent anger that they have against everyone. Perhaps if they direct their anger where it should be, they will finally heal rather than keep looking for a live little girl months after it has been confirmed she is no longer with us. While I know I would want to hold out hope too, someone needs to be honest with them and let them heal rather than playing into their fantasies or defense movements.

Rest in Peace Caylee. I hope your smile haunts your wicked mother every time she closes her eyes.

In that media report it says a shovel was found and tested from Casey's trunk. I had not seen that before but haven't finished every single doc thread either. The more evidence I see the more I am truly troubled by the lack of evidence as in evidence that should be but isn't. The shovel didn't jump into the trunk all by itself but has no fingerprints or dirt.

In that media report it says a shovel was found and tested from Casey's trunk. I had not seen that before but haven't finished every single doc thread either. The more evidence I see the more I am truly troubled by the lack of evidence as in evidence that should be but isn't. The shovel didn't jump into the trunk all by itself but has no fingerprints or dirt.

I only know of one shovel that was gathered and tested and that was the neighbors. Maybe the media made a mistake....they do seem to be fudging stuff some to make headlines lately.

Wasn't on of the A's conflicts with MN when he was their attorney, that they expected him to act in KC's interests and not theirs?

BC is an absolute fool for bringing anything like this up. His job is to GA and CA. So far the State Attorney has been quietly letting a ton of really questionable activities, if not outright accesory after the fact and evidence tampering, pass without comment or action. But his grandstanding play just hands a huge target on his actual clients backs for the apparent benefit of KC. BC and the A's are throwing themselves under the bus.

Maybe this is be design?
If this has been posted elsewhere, please forgive me.

But could KC's parents successfully throw themselves out there as targets, or under the bus so to speak with the intention of bringing doubt in some jurors mind? Realizing that of course the DA is not going to have enough to turn around and hold them accountable should the jurors find reasonable doubt just because of the idea that in fact the parents may be guilty?.

I have said before, though no one seems to bite, that you can't just throw out other suspects in court but maybe I don't have this right, and it is easier to do this than I thought.

Otherwise, two people could conspire to kill someone, each making themselves look guilty, and neither getting convicted due to a jurors doubt that it may be the other (I am talking where there is separate trial for each person, not one where both are on trial together with conspiracy as part of the indictment)
I know this is simplying the situation.

Does someone here get what I mean, someone pretty please throw me a bone here.
I hope this is not ot too much, but the post above reminded me of this.

Sure she is!! Cindy's working with a PI, a lawyer and a producer!! Oh, and I nearly forgot-she's working with a slew of peeps that fly under the radar!! She's still apparently looking for Caylee, helping with KC's defense, and trying to get her foundation off the ground!! My God-this woman is multi-tasking!!
2171.gif

She must be exhausted!!:innocent:

You left off that she's also writing a book which will need to be at least 25,000 pages long if she writes the way she speaks.

Yeah.....I am waiting to be shocked. About the only thing that he could tell me right now that would shock me is that CA, GA, LA, and KC all decided to tell the truth and take what is coming to them......and I don't see that happening any time soon.

If it really is something and the state did not put it out there, I would expect the state to either put it out before he gets a chance to or try to get some kind of gag order against him or something.

Naw.....it's all more smoke and mirrors.

If what BC has to announce is something that's just not accurate, I hope someone from SA office will issue a statement!

It was all that cleaning they did after they brought home the car that smells like a dead body and hid it in the garage. It's just so insane for me to get started on.

Does anyone smell daisies? I have a feeling it may be "evidence" as to how the location of Caylee was leaked. I'm sure the SA will be able to prove no confidentiality rules were broken. It's the only evidence I think the defense could say was a germaine at this point, or relevant to their case. And it could certainly involve his clients. jmo

Maybe this is be design?
If this has been posted elsewhere, please forgive me.

But could KC's parents successfully throw themselves out there as targets, or under the bus so to speak with the intention of bringing doubt in some jurors mind? Realizing that of course the DA is not going to have enough to turn around and hold them accountable should the jurors find reasonable doubt just because of the idea that in fact the parents may be guilty?.

I have said before, though no one seems to bite, that you can't just throw out other suspects in court but maybe I don't have this right, and it is easier to do this than I thought.

Otherwise, two people could conspire to kill someone, each making themselves look guilty, and neither getting convicted due to a jurors doubt that it may be the other (I am talking where there is separate trial for each person, not one where both are on trial together with conspiracy as part of the indictment)
I know this is simplying the situation.

Does someone here get what I mean, someone pretty please throw me a bone here.
I hope this is not ot too much, but the post above reminded me of this.

I can give you my opinion from everything I've read today. My assessment of the emails show me that they have every intention of making LE look incompetent with all their great research in to ZFG, TL, JG, RK, RG, AH, every single person, place or post Casey ever had a connection to in some way or made mention of. We haven't seen their research for Europe yet.

Of course they could have just asked Casey and cut out all of the nonsense. I don't believe their intention is to harm themselves but divert attention away from their own credibility to LE. Divert suspicion from Casey to their other suspects. (everyone)

Now they are using BC to get what they want out there. I can only imagine what the SA and LE think of this. Seriously, why couldn't they get anything at all out of Casey? None of these conspiracy theories work in any way shape or form.

They played the Casey was covering for someone and protecting her family and Caylee. How does any of this research and finger pointing to multiple suspects explain any of that? It just doesn't. It's the same thing as what Rob Dick reported to LE. How does JG and KMC tie into the ZFG kidnapping?

I only know of one shovel that was gathered and tested and that was the neighbors. Maybe the media made a mistake....they do seem to be fudging stuff some to make headlines lately.

I think you are right. They said it twice and I read it twice. Now there's the report that says the duct tape on Caylee's skull does not match the duct tape on the gas cans nor the hair. I'm sure it has to be the other tape that was found at the scene. But we'll see in BC report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico