AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I said pages ago that whoever the wheel-chair fraud woman was, she may have used a wheel-chair to throw suspicion on HP if the transaction was ever looked at on cctv

REMEMBER

Karlie's phone was used to send messages to reassure family and friends.
Possibly she is one of those friends.

It's so far-fetched to believe HP doesn't know anything about the murders but going by JaneSA's scenarios I suppose DJH could have told her they were helping Karlie to continue receiving her pension by posing as her for her centrelink interview because she was unable to attend for some reason?

What? Why haven't we heard this before? Have the police officially released this information?

(BBM) "It is understood Ms Pearce-Stevenson's bones showed injuries, including broken ribs, consistent with being stomped on.

Holdom, who was on Centrelink benefits, had moved to the Central Coast a few days earlier and driven up to the area from Goulburn.
In Holdom's wallet, police found a key card in the name of "K Pearce-Stevenson", his ex-girlfriend.
The key card had expired and the bank had changed its name. Police later destroyed the card after learning the cardholder lived interstate."

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/karlie-pe...rd-years-after-her-death-20151030-gkn3rr.html

Nope. He was still using it at the time of that arrest.

BBM - The card was expired.

The man accused of murdering Karlie Pearce-Stevenson was found by police with the young mother's bank card in his wallet four years after he allegedly killed her.
But the key card was destroyed after police noticed it had expired and the owner lived interstate.
In fact Ms Pearce-Stevenson's remains had been found two and a half years earlier and lay waiting to be identified in a Sydney morgue.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/karlie-pe...rd-years-after-her-death-20151030-gkn3rr.html

What? Why haven't we heard this before? Have the police officially released this information?

(BBM) "It is understood Ms Pearce-Stevenson's bones showed injuries, including broken ribs, consistent with being stomped on.

Holdom, who was on Centrelink benefits, had moved to the Central Coast a few days earlier and driven up to the area from Goulburn.
In Holdom's wallet, police found a key card in the name of "K Pearce-Stevenson", his ex-girlfriend.
The key card had expired and the bank had changed its name. Police later destroyed the card after learning the cardholder lived interstate."

BBM : What. I remember watching the opening of the bypass of Goulburn. What was he doing in Goulburn?

It's so far-fetched to believe HP doesn't know anything about the murders but going by JaneSA's scenarios I suppose DJH could have told her they were helping Karlie to continue receiving her pension by posing as her for her centrelink interview because she was unable to attend for some reason?

I'm trying very hard to give the benefit of the doubt like a good websleuther... trying...very...hard

BBM - The card was expired.

The man accused of murdering Karlie Pearce-Stevenson was found by police with the young mother's bank card in his wallet four years after he allegedly killed her.
But the key card was destroyed after police noticed it had expired and the owner lived interstate.
In fact Ms Pearce-Stevenson's remains had been found two and a half years earlier and lay waiting to be identified in a Sydney morgue.

What's a "key card"?

<modsnip>

And on a more serious note...the nasty underbelly of evil being uncovered is frightening. These people have lots of links to what look like ordinary families that plod along celebrating their childrens certificates and milestones. How how how can this go on in mainstream suburban Australia. Are these the people we smile indulgently at in the supermarket when we hear them tersely calling their children to order....and buy them plastic bits and bobs (and sugar) to keep them quiet at the checkout???
Whats missing??? Whats the answer? I keep thinking back to a reference someone made to William Hogarths Four Stages of Cruelty someone (???) mentioned in a much earlier thread.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Four_Stages_of_Cruelty
Ok enough said before I get on to morals and values...that's after only one wine!
Thanks everyone here for your common sense, lateral thinking and basic decency....it gives me faith in humanity!

The alleged 'stomping' was first reported in MSM a couple of days ago I believe. I assume the police have okayed the release of it now.

Wow. For an alleged murderer to keep their victims bank card in their wallet for several years is insane.

Now to catch up on 28 pages of this thread....

What are the chances of...

1. She was not the woman in the wheel chair
2. She was not aware of the murders
3. She was the one that called crime stoppers about the clothing/quilts
4. She despises DJH for lots of very good reasons and has a mountain of dirt on him and a lot of others...

Well if I was her I would not be parading myself around all smug like because if someone is capable of murder you don't know what they or their friends are prepared to do. I'd be like Secret Squirrel and keeping a very low profile.

A bank card/debit card/card you use at am ATM to withdraw money or in a shop to make purchases etc.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/karlie-pea...30-gkn3rr.html

"The man accused of murdering Karlie Pearce-Stevenson was found by police with the young mother's bank card in his wallet four years after he allegedly killed her.
In fact Ms Pearce-Stevenson's remains had been found two and a half years earlier and lay waiting to be identified in a Sydney morgue."

Thanks. So would it be correct that the article that mentions a bank card and a key card is referring to a single card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState