AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been on single parenting payment for some time. At tax time if you haven't worked you need to advise of a non lodgement each year. At tax time, usually in July, centrelink balances your payments, which usually results in about $1000 payment. Karlie would most likely have received that. The immunisation register is updated through the doctors/nurses records at the time of immunisation.
Centrelink can request you to come in for an appointment for various reasons. Pretty sure I've had one that was referred to as a 'personal contact appointment' or something along those lines, and there hadn't been any change of circumstances at that time. If you do not attend the appointment your payments may be cut off.
I find it strange that the woman in the wheelchair impersonating Karlie was with a man...she was on single parenting payment so that is a bit strange for me..

Thanks Melissa, it's good to hear from someone who has some experience in these matters. It's one thing to try and work it out from all the various links, but unless you know something about the actual reality of the situation, it can be hard to fathom.

Thanks for the timeline Bohemian.
You could add Coober Pedy November 08 Police pulled over Karlie.

SBM for clarity.

For the timeline above:

Karlie's mother passes away (early 2012)
Belanglo Angel's (Karlie's) remains found ( /10?)
Karlie's GM passes away (2011)

SBM for clarity.

The KPS ABN was set up on 01/01/2011 with postcode 5112 Evanston. Maybe Centrelink picked up the discrepancy in address?

Karlie's Mother passed away 6th Feb, 2012
Karlie's remains found 29th August, 2010
Karlie's Grandmother passed away 2nd September, 2011

Thanks for the information/clarification/additions/corrections everyone. I appreciate them. I'll put them into a WS blog tomorrow as I assume they'll be easier to add to/edit. I have to get my beauty sleep tonight though as I have a four year old mini-Superhero to look after all day on Monday.

A what if... if only....

I have begun to wonder why Khandalyce was not left with Dad if she wished to travel. Not knowing family dynamics we probably won't never know. If only hey?

This is awesome! Would love to see this plotted on a long timeline format (don't know official name for it lol).

This is a timeline I've been working on. It's off the top of my head so the dates are approximations until I look back at MSM reports and Task/Strike Force pressers. It doesn't yet include EFTPOS and ATM transactions. Also, it's given that Karlie's mail is being delivered to her GM's residence in The Alice while Karlie is travelling (for whatever reason). If anyone wants to copy, edit and paste into a post of their own, please feel free.

Khandalyce photographed by HP at Show n Shine Blatherskite Park, Alice Springs NT (07/08)
DJH and HP in MVA in Marla SA/NT(?) (08/08)
Karlie and Khandalyce sighted by police at Coober Pedy SA(?) ( /08)
Karlie and Khandalyce photographed at Marion SA (11/08)
Karlie (and Khandalyce?) last seen in the ACT at (?) ( /11/08)
Karlie is allegedly murdered at unknown location and her remains left in Belanglo State Forest (14 or 15/12/08)
GM opens Karlie's mail and discovers she hasn't accessed her pension ( /08)

Khandalyce is allegedly murdered at unknown location (08/09?)
Karlie's mother files Missing Person Report for Karlie ( /09?)
Karlie's mother reports 'Karlie' has contacted her and Missing Person report is withdrawn 9 days later ( /09?)
Karlie's mother becomes ill and social media page set up to find Karlie ( /09?)

Belanglo Angel's (Karlie's) remains found ( /10?)

What happens here for the below to occur (if anything):

Impostor (in wheelchair) attends bank ( /10)
Impostor (in wheelchair?) attends Centrelink ( /10)

KPS Exploration Drilling ABN, Evanston/Hillbank(?) SA 5112, created (01/01/11)
Karlie's GM passes away ( /11)
HP and DJH leave Hillbank house ( /11)

Karlie's mother passes away (early ? 2012)
DJH engaged to 16 yo (07/12)

Wynarka Angel's (Khandalyce's) remains found ( /15)
Belanglo and Wynarka Angels identified as Karlie and Khandalyce ( /15)
DJH charged with Karlie's alleged murder ( /15)
HP assisting investigators with their inquiries ( /15)

Karlie's Mother passed away 6th Feb, 2012
Karlie's remains found 29th August, 2010
Karlie's Grandmother passed away 2nd September, 2011

Car accident September 15 2008
Karlie found dec 15 2008
He sure liked the 15th

<modsnip>

So November of 08 Kps was pulled over presumably travelling north near Coober Pedy, then she's seen in Canberra before being killed around the 15th December. Wow that's a lot of travelling. Poor KP.

2011: Transfers from Ms Pearce-Stevenson's mother into a bank account in her daughter's name stop, after welfare payments were put on hold when officials flagged an 'issue'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Pearce-Stevenson-s-murder.html#ixzz3rZbJmVkp

This is tucked away in the timeline down the bottom of the article.
It was back on the 30 October.
I had not seen this before.
??????

Well spotted Soso. I've not seen that before either.

From the same link.
  • December 15, 2008: Ms Pearce-Stevenson is murdered around this time, according to NSW Police investigations.
  • December 2008-January 2009: Khandalyce is killed, according to police. It is believed the two-year-old died about a month after her mother.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Pearce-Stevenson-s-murder.html#ixzz3rZk7LdxT

BBM. This is new information also. So police now believe that Khandalyce died in early 2009. So who was looking after her for that month after Karlie died? Was Khandalyce's murder premeditated or did the killer just snap? IMO Khandalyce died in South Australia. The suitcase being transported from Canberra or NSW to Wynarka doesn't make much sense IMO but to travel from suburban Adelaide to Wynarka is a lot more feasible.

DH had KPS card in HIS possession. In the name of K Pearce Stevenson.Maybe that's what he was doing. He became Kevin or Kyle or Keith or Kenneth Pearce Stevenson.
Maybe that's what the ABN was for. Double dipping.
?

Is there no clue in a bank account number or on the bank card that tells the bank employee if the account is owned by a male, female or both?

Is there no clue in a bank account number or on the bank card that tells the bank employee if the account is owned by a male, female or both?
No not written on a bank card however I know in the bank I work in its clearly on our screen in the branch once the card is swiped if it's Mrs. Mr Dr etc

Never thought about that ... is there?

I don't know. But it's a missed oppertunity if there isn't IMO.
Like:

1-male
2-female
3-both
4-business/company

Should be possible to put one of these numbers indicating the owner of the card, into the bank number. Or seperately on the bank card.

2011: Transfers from Ms Pearce-Stevenson's mother into a bank account in her daughter's name stop, after welfare payments were put on hold when officials flagged an 'issue'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Pearce-Stevenson-s-murder.html#ixzz3rZbJmVkp

??????

I wonder when this account was created. If Karlie set it up or was created after her death. Perhaps it was less scary for them to have the payments automatically transferred to this account from the other & just deal with the bank initially, than to change Karlies details with Centrelink?

Well spotted Soso. I've not seen that before either.

From the same link.
  • December 15, 2008: Ms Pearce-Stevenson is murdered around this time, according to NSW Police investigations.
  • December 2008-January 2009: Khandalyce is killed, according to police. It is believed the two-year-old died about a month after her mother.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Pearce-Stevenson-s-murder.html#ixzz3rZk7LdxT

BBM. This is new information also. So police now believe that Khandalyce died in early 2009. So who was looking after her for that month after Karlie died? Was Khandalyce's murder premeditated or did the killer just snap? IMO Khandalyce died in South Australia. The suitcase being transported from Canberra or NSW to Wynarka doesn't make much sense IMO but to travel from suburban Adelaide to Wynarka is a lot more feasible.

I wonder where Khandalyce spent that Christmas/NY then?

??????

Well spotted soso! I hadn't read this article either.

I noticed a discrepancy with the alleged date that Daniel Holdom was pulled over by the police. Not crucial, but irritating - I thought I'd read somewhere that he was pulled over in 2012.

I also noticed the article alleges that he was placed in Belanglo at the time of Karlie's death because of phone records, not phone "pings". Does anyone know if there is a difference, or would it be the same regardless? Maybe I've been watching too many fictional crime shows - is triangulating the pings on the phone exactly the same as phone records?

"Alleged killer, 41, was pulled over by police in 2013, court documents say" (BBM)

"Police have claimed they found Karlie Pearce-Stevenson's bank card in her accused killer's wallet four years after she was allegedly murdered " (BBM)

The 41-year-old came to the attention of police when mobile phone records placed him in Belanglo (BBM).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregoryImmep