AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Calls to Crime Stoppers have revealed the man was also seen on the highway walking with a suitcase west of Wynarka heading towards Murray Bridge.

Police are also calling on any drivers who may have dash-cam vision of the highway to contact police as they may have inadvertently recorded information in their trucks and cars that may assist with the investigation.

https://www.facebook.com/sapolicene...1740356569982/895257063884970/?type=1&theater

OH yes, my mistake, its still pretty obvious with eye contact or not, he wasn't trying to hide and wanted to been seen. IMO

I'm not sold on him wanting to be seen .....

Given the time of the morning being 8 - 8.30 am and being 2kms from the nearest (very small town) .... I feel the last thing anyone would expect to come across is ladies out for their morning walk ...

lucky for us/police they were out there for their stroll...

Remember this is a very isolated place ... someone mentioned the population of the town... and it wasn't very big.

If he wanted to be seen he could have driven the extra 20 km and been in a more populated area ...

With some of the things I've seen online over the years I'm amazed by how much the pictures of the clothing affected me. I could just imagine my nieces or friends' little girls being so excited by the dress.

Those look like summer pj shorts to me, not daytime shorts.

Those dresses were around two years ago roughly. I had one for my youngest. But they weren't great quality IMO and after a wash they looked old and ratty. That doesn't look too worn. Apart from the stains :(

Looks like PJs to me too.... the dress looks more ripped/ disintegrated than stained- like the tshirt.

I also agree re: buying a suitcase of clothing from say a Salvos or St Vinnies. I sometimes look for books and shoes that are good brands but relatively unused and they have given me a small beach/overnight bag to put everything in. Cotton On/ Rubi clothing and shoes shows up in Salvos stores as well as other brands. Brands may be a red herring unless they are customised?

I also feel whoever left him/her by the road did it so he/she would be found. Not perhaps because they wanted to be caught, but to in their view close a chapter. Speculation: perhaps they are terminally ill and didn't want their family to make the discovery... it could explain why they didn't make much attempt to conceal- maybe they thought they would have died before the discovery was made?

Just some ideas...

I guess you could pop in to an op shop and purchased a suitcase and a bundle of girls cloths in different sizes to disguise a child.
That would make it a little more difficult to trace.

Interesting theories. Until the police get the DNA results they can't rule anything out.

I'm trying to take a step back and imagine what I would think about this if I had never heard of William's case.

I think of Kiesha Abrahams, how she was put in a suitcase and taken to bushland (by taxi?) Could a mother have murdered her child and her partner removes the remains for whatever reason?

Nothing makes sense, though. Why place it where it would be found?

Detective Bray also stated that the clothes found in the suitcase were different sizes. IMO, this makes it more likely that the clothes did not belong to the victim (whether boy or girl). It also suggests others siblings of the victim and/or other victims.

Detective Bray also stated that the clothes found in the suitcase were different sizes. IMO, this makes it more likely that the clothes did not belong to the victim (whether boy or girl). It also suggests others siblings of the victim and/or other victims.
Depends how different in size they are. If they are say some size 3 and some size 4 they could belong to the same child as opposed to some size 3 some size 10. I think of my boys clothes my oldest has 5, 6 and 7 clothing going at the moment. Also if the child is being abused they aren't necessarily going to care if the child is wearing the correct size.

makes me think there possibly could be a child that hasn't been reported missing at all

IMO - First and foremost, if someone had abducted a male child and were trying to keep that secret they would likely dress a male in females clothing and vica versa. Secondly it all appears very set up to me. The man with the suitcase for example, clearly wanted to be seen, he asked for directions on purpose. The suitcase being left in visible view would also be part of a plan. They were trying to throw police of scent and trying to protect one another. Police are getting close and they wanted to throw this spanner in the works to mix it up. Someone else may have delivered the spider man suit to the op shop at the perfect time. This group of disgusting individuals (pedophile ring) have done it before and they will do it again. They all have each others filthy backs. I also believe the skeletal remains in the suitcase showed obvious signs of dismemberment, thus the way the police are describing the horrific crime.
Again this is my opinion only and I appreciate if others think differently.
Bless this little childs soul, AMEM.

I didnt sleep well last night, but i am so sure the police never said anything about the man with the suitcase asking for directions?

Opps sees as i read further on that has been answered about the man and the suitcase.

Depends how different in size they are. If they are say some size 3 and some size 4 they could belong to the same child as opposed to some size 3 some size 10. I think of my boys clothes my oldest has 5, 6 and 7 clothing going at the moment. Also if the child is being abused they aren't necessarily going to care if the child is wearing the correct size.

They could also include old, outgrown clothing if some of the sizes run down to very small. I don't know about anyone else but from time to time I've had bags of hand-me-downs pass through my house that always seem to contain sizes covering the whole spectrum, from way to small to way too large.

Police may be able to check with Cotton On, how many of those dresses were sold, where and when? Quite painstaking but it might help, especially if not many were sold.

I think so many would have been sold that would be next to impossible :( That style was also in shops like Best & Less, the tulle with big sequins sewn in, there are probably similar items coming to the stores soon for summer as well. At best I think they will be able to pin down which couple of seasons that particular style could have been sold.

They look like 3 pairs of satin pj pants. I can totally imagine people looking in a suitcase and seeing a bunch of weathered clothes and assuming this was stuff dumped rather than taken to be donated or to the tip, if the body was covered. The completely synthetic clothing seems to have faired better than the t-shirt, so I imagine there was more stuff in there that isn't worth having the public try and identify :(

I'm thinking the child's height has probably ruled out William, maybe some hair evidence, or maybe just the time of death was obviously well before September 2014. I hope William's parents were advised early that it was unlikely to be him, poor buggers.

I have been thinking about poor Kiesha Abrahams with this suitcase business ... it's a sad statement when you can say at least her murderers reported her missing.

I think this is a luggage label not a ruler. Lanza is a luggage brand which may be exclusive to Strand Bags.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Sorry astorytold - I was meaning that msn had said of the boy under that picture.
I agree with you though - I think it is the label.

I guess you could pop in to an op shop and purchased a suitcase and a bundle of girls cloths in different sizes to disguise a child.
That would make it a little more difficult to trace.
I had that same thought

Sent from my SM-G130H using Tapatalk

I think this is a luggage label not a ruler. Lanza is a luggage brand which may be exclusive to Strand Bags.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk
I think they are mistaking the measurement ruler as an actual item found.

In regards to clothing sizes - varying sizes doesnt stand out to me. The only person in my house who wears one size without fail is my husband. In my kids clothes you will find small bottoms and large tops to fit their builds and me personally i am a ladies 10/S usually but you will find anything in my cupboard from size 8-14 or XS through to L.

OH yes, my mistake, its still pretty obvious with eye contact or not, he wasn't trying to hide and wanted to been seen. IMO

Although my opinion is different to yours.... I forgot my manners.... WELCOME melsie14

your opinion is just as valid as mine .... please take no offense .. I can be a noob sometimes!!!

What children do we have missing in Australia aged 3-5? I did a quick search but couldn't find any other than William?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo