AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Acidtear - I'm pretty sure the discs on those dresses are all the same? They're pale pink but with a holographic kind of finish so they change to all sorts of colours in the light.

Sorry if this has already been answered, but I thought I'd read the man was carrying a dark/black suitcase? The one found seems to be pretty light coloured to me.

The slippers I believe are from kmart too. The have styles like these every winter. The hard thing about kmart is that the Dont list their items online so harder to find and also there could be thousands of pairs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Acidtear - I'm pretty sure the discs on those dresses are all the same? They're pale pink but with a holographic kind of finish so they change to all sorts of colours in the light.
I was just about to say the same thing...I think they are opalescent, so will look diff in pics. The Lanza logo on the case is one that doesn't seem to be around at all any more. I can only find one image of it.

newlanza.pngoldlanza.png
Its a small detail....but this is the only one of these types I could find...they do change logo a lot it seems. Gold , silver , black and oval..but this was hard to find.Gumtree $20

Sorry if this has already been answered, but I thought I'd read the man was carrying a dark/black suitcase? The one found seems to be pretty light coloured to me.

I'm thinking the same thing. The suitcase that was found looks grey and if it was cleaned up it would still look grey IMO.

'Six to eight weeks ago, local women were out walking about 8am when they saw an elderly male walking towards the highway and across the railway line,' Superintendent Bray said.

'They didn't recognise this person as a local and they haven't seen him since. That person was about 60 years of age, average height, lightly built and neatly dressed and cleaned cut.

'We have no description of the clothes he was wearing but he was carrying a dark-coloured suitcase in one hand and he was carrying as supposed to wheeling it.

'The people who saw him thought it was odd because he didn't engage with them and most of the locals would chat to one another - even people they don't know,' he continued.

'They have then spoken to other people in Wynarka and another person had seen the person. When they returned to the corner, they couldn't see him.

'So they don't know whether he was collected on the highway by somebody else or what happened. We would appeal to that person to make contact with police through Crime Stoppers.

'It's really important for us to be able to eliminate that person from the inquiry - if that's possible. And there could be a completely innocent explanation as to why that person was here.'

BBM.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hirt-child-s-body-battered-suitcase-road.html

I'm going to go out on a limb again and say I think this child was possibly burnt (Upper Body). The photo evidence of clothing appears to be scorched. The tutu laid out on the evidence table is surrounded by tiny particles and specks of black substance - which I think could be break off ash particles from the clothing.

The T-Shirt has rips patterns of degrading consistent with clothing that is burnt.

I'm suggesting that may be an easy answer to why police believe this poor child met a violent end .... possibly the bones also beared evidence of being burnt.

The best clue in this case - Is trying to understand/work out the urgency to dispose of the remains.

Somewhere someone was feeling the heat of having the remains in their possession and wanted to dispose of them hastily... why??

The ones on the found dress appear bigger in size to me but you're prob right...it may just be the angle

I keep getting this funny feeling looking at the suitcase that perhaps it was buried in someone's yard for a while and then brought out an dumped.

I found out that Lanza brand didn't exist before 1995 & was then trademarked for exclusive sale to Strandbags. They've changed their logo a few times since then from round to oval to now rectangle.

http://tmarque.com.au/browse/twitte...ademark-owned-by-strandbags-group-pty-limited

http://pericles.ipaustralia.gov.au/...sp=D&p_detail=DETAILED&p_rec_no=1&p_rec_all=5

In regards to the man not using its wheels, could they be broken?
BBM - the photo shows a rectangular logo, so even though it looks a bit dated perhaps the suitcase isn't that old?

Or the found dress might be a smaller size? The discs were the same size on every dress. So would look bigger on the size 1-2 than the 7-8

Sorry that's an answer to acidtear. I dont know how to quote them... :/

That's very interesting. I had been wondering if there were any car accidents around the time the man with the suitcase was seen.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...-met-violent-end/story-fni6uo1m-1227446040185

“We’ve had a couple of witnesses come forward who have seen the 60-year-old man at Wynarka with the suitcase,” Det-Supt Bray said.

“They also saw him on possibly the same day but later in the day around lunchtime, west of Wynarka. He was walking along the side of the road carrying a suitcase. We still don’t know who that man is and if he has anything to do with this case.”

BBM.

So if this man did leave the suitcase, it probably wasn't when the 2 women out walking saw him, but later in the day around lunchtime... because that's when he was seen again with the suitcase.

It wouldn't take 4+ hours to walk 2km with a suitcase, He was seen close to Wynarka around 7-8am and again west of Wynarka around lunchtime and the suitcase was located 2km from Wynarka. What I gather is that he was walking around with the case for half a day or most of the day, maybe trying to find a suitable spot for it????

Saw that too but the dress in the suitcase has Coloured disks and is black it seems.
I am wondering if it might be how the light is reflecting that makes the sequins appear colored. Probably the coating on the sequins has worn over time as well with the various weather they have been exposed to.

My daughter has a tutu with gold sequins but depending on the light they can take on a rainbow colored effect. Especially under bright lights. I imagine the police photos were taken under bright fluorescent lights while that ebay photo was taken with filtered softer watt lighting.

Re someone else seeing him later, didn't one of the articles say the person or persons who saw him later couldn't be certain it was the same day as the women who saw him.
It does sound like it must have been the same day though.

If the man has nothing to do with the found suitcase could he possibly be an old fashioned salesman with his suitcase full of goods going door to door in remote areas ? But then he didn't act like one when the ladies saw him.

Why would the state road toll be amended down when the man was killed ?

"A CRASH that killed Tailem Bend local <Modsnip> has been removed from the state&#8217;s road toll.

Police issued a statement today saying the road toll had been amended down from 38 to 37 after an investigation into the crash on the Mallee Hwy, at Peake, on Saturday May 30"

Why would the state road toll be amended down when the man was killed ?

"A CRASH that killed Tailem Bend local <Modsnip> has been removed from the state&#8217;s road toll.

Police issued a statement today saying the road toll had been amended down from 38 to 37 after an investigation into the crash on the Mallee Hwy, at Peake, on Saturday May 30"

I think it may be because they are classing it as suicide rather than an accident.

&#8220;Police emphasise that while it&#8217;s possible that the victim is female, the presence of female clothes should not be taken as confirmation of that, or that the clothes belonged to the child,&#8221; Detective Superintendent Bray said today.
&#8220;We are hoping that someone recognises the clothes and then can help us identify the child.&#8221; (See photograph in comments section).

https://www.facebook.com/sapolicenews/timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member