AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, Wynarka, Bones of a Child Discovered, July'15 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Tootsie, but that stil sounds a little different. If you want to move into an old church, you know there's probably graves somewhere.

But in this case I dunno. Is this between existing houses? Can anyone pinpoint its location? I don't understand how somone can own a graveyard in the first place.

It's OT, but I imagine it was an historic graveyard built on church land, and that land was, or is, able to be sold. I used to live in a suburb called Beverley, and imagine my surprise when I was out looking around the area walking the dog, and came across a bunch of headstones, all laid out and restored, for the most part. They were all historic, and apparently there used to be a church that had been demolished, the church had sold off the land, and instead of just chucking out these very ornate headstones, they kept them. There are many settlers to the area, and it is actually a lovely place to stop awhile.

I think there is a rule in older graveyards that no new burials were to take place after a certain date. I know the last ones at Beverley were in the 1940's or 1950's from memory. After 50 years in most cases the land can be reverted to public land.

I've been searching for a while and can't find what I'm looking for. It may not exist in Australia. I'm trying to find a list of parolees, people released from prison this year, etc. Does a list like that exist?

You re considered near access to the ocean to be 45 minutes away and local employment likely depends on big ships in Adelaide during the workable seasons. The seasons last longer in Australi's climate. There are always stowaways on those boats.

We really aren't Susan. There are plenty of people in the country who have still never seen the ocean. In general, people don't just jump in the car from a place like Murray Bridge for example, and do a run to the beach for the day. Some might, but it is hardly a sought out activity. They are more likely to head for the river in summer.

And apart from that, our quarantine laws are the strictest in the country, and it is highly unlikely that any stowaways would not get caught. There is high fencing with razor wire around the docks, 24/7 security and cameras. All cargo that comes in gets checked off on a manifest, and if a boat or ship has something onboard which has not been declared, they are unable to dock, and our agents will go out to them to check out the cargo.

It is very strict. There is virtually no local/casual employment centred around any ships that come. Apart from the shipping, we have local fishers going out into the gulf, and that's about it for any ocean going activities.

I don't really see where you're going with this, to be honest.

Police ruled out MM almost at the start, and there's nothing - not in the public domain, at least - to suggest they may have got that wrong. Just because police haven't disclosed the basis on which that judgement was made, doesn't mean it wasn't a sound one.

Yes, it's possible theoretically that MM could be in Australia, but that idea relates to the suggestion that she may have been taken by or procured on behalf of some sort of so-called 'elite' family with their own private transport. Those certainly aren't the type of people we're talking about in this case.

MM's DNA is also readily available, making it easy to rule out all these false leads without further ado.

I don't want to graphic, but a whole village would smell a decomposing body in a shed or not? I can't help thinking that she must have been buried initially for some time.

Wouldn't every dog and cat in the neighbourhood be drawn to a dead body in shed or storage room?

Hopefully the police have been asking whether people have noticed any strong odours of decomposition. The thing is though that rotting dead wildlife is not uncommon. A decomposing kangaroo would be bigger and smellier than a poor little child. Not too unusual in the countryside.

Susan, Perth is absolutely nowhere near SA and your lack of local knowledge is showing. Your repeated lack of consideration for the local knowledge being offered to you is verging on disrespectful. If you are a serious researcher you need to be able to have your ideas challenged rather than just dig your heels in further in reaction to information that doesn't confirm your own views.

It may not be a cemetery that is associated with a church. Lots of large stations or properties have pioneer graves on them from past station workers and owners. Or they may be a location of an old ghost town. My Dad worked on a station in rural NSW that was reported to have 12 or 14 pioneer graves on it. An old family member roughly knew where it was but floods had wiped out all traces of it years before and they spent quite a few years looking for it before they found traces of it again and reclaimed it. Perhaps it is a situation like that?

Susan Perth is in Western Australia, a different state to South Australia and Perth and Wynarka are three thousand kilometres apart

Usually we see cases like this from the opposite end - from the beginning, when the parents launch a frantic call to say their child is missing. Then soon we learn that while the child was in the care of mom's new boyfriend the baby mysteriously crawled out of her crib, out the front door, and into the arms of the bad guy fairies.

Then we find out that the bf is arrested for "unrelated" offenses, and then we learn that there were outstanding drug charges. And then we find out about a criminal record including violent crime, and we find out mom may have known about it.

Of course it doesn't always happen like that. Sometimes the baby crawls out of her 5-point belted carseat and into the arms of bad guy fairies. :gaah:

I've noticed that any other scenerio is fairly unusual when a young child is involved.

This time, the child's body has been found, but she was never reported "kidnapped". So, is it logical to think that a woman left the child with her new bf, who is a drug addict, and likely has a record for violent offences? Maybe the mother wrapped the little girl in the quilt. Women tend to want to keep their deceased children near them. Maybe the mother is afraid of her violent bf, or maybe she's still collecting child support and the baby bonus, and she needs the money to support her drug habit, or maybe she's culpable ...

But ... how odd it is, that a man with a suitcase has entered the picture.

browneyedsusan - that wiki article quite clearly shows that Perth is the capital of Western Australia, so I'm not actually sure what you are saying. I think you have very little understanding of Australia. Do you know the distance between Perth and Adelaide (closest capital to Wynarka) is 2695 kilometres (1675 miles if you only know miles). Do you know how treacherous the seas are around the southern part of Australia? Do you know you can't actually just sneakily sail on through the Murray Mouth (even supposing it's open, which it often isn't), through the very shallow Lake Alexandrina and up the Murray to Tailem Bend? Sorry, but your posts lose me, so I guess I'm not reading them properly either ??

http://de.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bogan&defid=703191

bogan
A fascinating beast. The majority of the species are hideously repugnant and unintelligent, and yet they manage to breed in ever-increasing numbers and populate an area known as the outer west. It is quite common to find five or six offspring in each family group, often with a different father for each new baby.
Their habitat consists of a weatherboard or brick-veneer dwelling and is characterised by an early-model Holden or Ford in the driveway surrounded by a group of males discussing why the carby is stuffed and the results of last night's footy (a primitive gladiator-like spectator sport enjoyed by most bogans).
The female of the species, while smaller in stature, is far more loud and aggressive than the male. While the males tend to be very friendly and congregate with other males, the females spend most of their time in supermarkets and shopping malls, using a shrill high-pitched call to discipline their children and contact other females.
Males and females rarely interact socially except during breeding season, which is otherwise known as Friday night. During this time, females are allowed to enter the male-dominated area known as "the pub" and display their impressive coloured plumage to a prospective mate.
Herein lies an intersting phenomenon. Males will often fight over a particularly attractive female and she will mate with only one male, while some less attractive females have been known to have several partners simultaneously.

Ahhhh. The wonders of nature.

Twitter:

<modsnip> 4. Aug.
@benavery9 #Wynarka why has there been no talk about the black bogan male boxer shorts found in the case? What size are they?

Ben Avery &#8207;@benavery9 4. Aug.
<modsnip> They were mentioned early on. I'm not sure of the size. I'll see if someone can ask police in the next press conference.

<modsnip> 4. Aug.
@benavery9 thanx Ben, they won't narrow the focus too much because Murray Bridge is full of bogans..ha ha. Pls try and ask at med. conf.

bogan
A fascinating beast. The majority of the species are hideously repugnant and unintelligent, and yet they manage to breed in ever-increasing numbers and populate an area known as the outer west. It is quite common to find five or six offspring in each family group, often with a different father for each new baby.
Their habitat consists of a weatherboard or brick-veneer dwelling and is characterised by an early-model Holden or Ford in the driveway surrounded by a group of males discussing why the carby is stuffed and the results of last night's footy (a primitive gladiator-like spectator sport enjoyed by most bogans).
The female of the species, while smaller in stature, is far more loud and aggressive than the male. While the males tend to be very friendly and congregate with other males, the females spend most of their time in supermarkets and shopping malls, using a shrill high-pitched call to discipline their children and contact other females.
Males and females rarely interact socially except during breeding season, which is otherwise known as Friday night. During this time, females are allowed to enter the male-dominated area known as "the pub" and display their impressive coloured plumage to a prospective mate.
Herein lies an intersting phenomenon. Males will often fight over a particularly attractive female and she will mate with only one male, while some less attractive females have been known to have several partners simultaneously.

Ahhhh. The wonders of nature.

<modsnip> 4. Aug.
@benavery9 #Wynarka why has there been no talk about the black bogan male boxer shorts found in the case? What size are they?

15:09 - 4. Aug. 2015 · Details

Ben Avery &#8207;@benavery9 4. Aug.
<modsnip>They were mentioned early on. I'm not sure of the size. I'll see if someone can ask police in the next press conference.

<modsnip> 4. Aug.
@benavery9 thanx Ben, they won't narrow the focus too much because Murray Bridge is full of bogans..ha ha. Pls try and ask at med. conf.

Classic! :)

<modsnip> Aug.
@7NewsAdelaide I think the police should be looking for a family of 3 going by clothes in suitcase #wynarka

Usually we see cases like this from the opposite end - from the beginning, when the parents launch a frantic call to say their child is missing. Then soon we learn that while the child was in the care of mom's new boyfriend the baby mysteriously crawled out of her crib, out the front door, and into the arms of the bad guy fairies.

Then we find out that the bf is arrested for "unrelated" offenses, and then we learn that there were outstanding drug charges. And then we find out about a criminal record including violent crime, and we find out mom may have known about it.

Of course it doesn't always happen like that. Sometimes the baby crawls out of her 5-point belted carseat and into the arms of bad guy fairies. :gaah:

I've noticed that any other scenerio is fairly unusual when a young child is involved.

This time, the child's body has been found, but she was never reported "kidnapped". So, is it logical to think that a woman left the child with her new bf, who is a drug addict, and likely has a record for violent offences? Maybe the mother wrapped the little girl in the quilt. Women tend to want to keep their deceased children near them. Maybe the mother is afraid of her violent bf, or maybe she's still collecting child support and the baby bonus, and she needs the money to support her drug habit, or maybe she's culpable ...

But ... how odd it is, that a man with a suitcase has entered the picture.

It's been my thought all along, too, that a male killed this child. Statistically, women use less violent means to murder people. We of the fair gender seem to prefer poison and such. And a female dealt with disposition of the body, evidenced by the quilt and all those clothes being kept. As much as I've been wanting to discount the suitcase man all along, I can't wrap my head around a female that has protected (hid) this baby's body all along suddenly pitching her out alongside the road.

Make sense to anyone else? But as I mentioned earlier, we all (myself included) tend to stereotype people and then run around like our hair is on fire when someone colors outside the lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larney