DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Aaron Flynn, 29, was last seen leaving an address on Keilambete Road at Rubyvale on Friday November 11 and has not been in contact with anyone since.

His black Volvo station wagon was found abandoned in bushland off Rubyvale Road last Friday with a number of his personal belongings inside.

1479784793759.jpg

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...-missing-man-aaron-flynn-20161122-gsuu8e.html

His Ex-girlfriend/baby momma just friend requested me on FB. :websleuther:

And yes, I know not to post the link. :angel::angel::angel:

His sisters posts are heartbreaking. ..I hope they find something soon to figure out where he is. They hired a tracker, but I'm not finding any information on whether he has gone out yet or if nothing came from it.

Remains found in north Queensland have been identified as a 29-year-old father who had been missing since 2016.

Aaron James Flynn vanished on his way to his uncle's funeral on November 12, 2016, after his station wagon ran out fuel 10km north of Rubyvale.

...SBM

Then on July 13 this year, a young girl riding a found a skull on a dried creek bed 6km away.

...SBM

On Monday, dental records confirmed the remains belonged to Mr Flynn.

Speaking to the MailOnline, Mr Flynn's sister Renee Napthali said although they had grieved for Mr Flynn since his disappearance, the news had hit his family hard.

'Many people held out hope he was still alive, but we knew in our hearts he would never have left his little girl and family,' she said.

Aaron James Flynn's remains identified almost three years after he vanished in north Queensland in 40 degree heat

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bleausky
Back