Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting you say this about Lisa Brown as the police announce reopening the investigation and emphasising the $250,000 reward with this new Dec 27th, 2017 video.

https://www.police.wa.gov.au/About-Us/News/Lisa-Brown-Investigation

It is because of LB that I came back into the forum .. I passed on something to the police when I became aware of the new investigation , this had nothing to do with a reward , I would not take it .. it was more if what I thought could have been useful may help the family find some peace

It was after the weekend of the interview van in Northbridge that I looked in here again ... and was surprised to see Drocs still being talked about
I cannot provide links or such to the information I passed on so I will not waste my time on that here ,

If people are seriously looking into the Binks thing , if the factory Drocs refers to is of any interest to you

It was on High Street , near the Freo golf course , corner of Montreal St if I remember correctly ...People who knew the Freo golf course 20 years ago or so may recall it . ... It was an older white building , I always thought it looked more like a house than a factory , but i had no reason to pay that much attention at the time
I know the name of the business and the owner but I don't think I can say it here .... To call it an upholstery shop was a bit unfair really , it was high end designer stuff , not catering to the common man

The business may still be operating , I wouldn't know , the owner is not at retirement age yet , but it is not in the same location , I think it has been demolished but I am not sure and I have no reason to go there to see if it has

Anyway the Freo location may help someone in their search ... and in relation to Binks , would anyone know if the name Alex appeared connected to him

Have just had it made known to me it was Wood St not Montreal ... I think Wood St is right , I was doing this from memory , they are next to each other

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...r-1996-1997-Perth-Western-Australia-10/page44

Posted by papertrail # 648 (and originally by Sutton)

attachment.php
The two men look quite similar IMO, could be brothers.

Can we get back to talking about Binks. According to Droc he was on the dole for a while and took various trips to UK. The accused, as far as we know worked at telstra around this time. Also there is no proof that the accused went to UK. If there is a connection to the accused there have not been any indications he travelled to UK. Could he have told everyone including his wife he was going to UK but instead stayed in Perth and spent that time with the victims until he wanted to dispose of them at dump sites.That might explain the 54 days before JR was found and 18 days before Ciara Glennon was found. MOO

OO

I'm considering that from time to time we may be visited on this thread by artificial intelligence. I've seen it elsewhere. The use of certain words repeatedly, a robotic tone and the unwillingness to answer questions in a normal manner make me a bit suspicious. Very strange to me. I don't see the point.

I'm considering that from time to time we may be visited on this thread by artificial intelligence. I've seen it elsewhere. The use of certain words repeatedly, a robotic tone and the unwillingness to answer questions in a normal manner make me a bit suspicious. Very strange to me. I don't see the point.
I must have said something wrong because my last post has been removed.

Sent from my ONE A2001 using Tapatalk

Can we get back to talking about Binks. According to Droc he was on the dole for a while and took various trips to UK. The accused, as far as we know worked at telstra around this time. Also there is no proof that the accused went to UK. If there is a connection to the accused there have not been any indications he travelled to UK. Could he have told everyone including his wife he was going to UK but instead stayed in Perth and spent that time with the victims until he wanted to dispose of them at dump sites.That might explain the 54 days before JR was found and 18 days before Ciara Glennon was found. MOO

OO
A voluntary redundancy cheque could go along way. My old school friend used his redundancy package to pay off his mortgage, then did some state government jobs until the 18 months period was up, and then he got back into technician work.
However, I get the impression that Droc was insinuating that Binks was making his money from black market *advertiser censored* instead

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

So there is no evidence to say that the accused knew Droc. We don’t know if the accused was Binks or if Droc was telling the truth about anything. I wonder if Droc’s ramblings will be brought up in the CSK trial. Perhaps WAPOL have found a connection between Droc and the accused. Maybe some *advertiser censored* on his computer linked to some of these people Droc talked about. Or other crimes. Guess we will have to wait. MOO

I have found a reference in this site to a property 19kl from Brookton in Western Australia ...I do not know these areas at all , could it be Pingelly , according to a map it could be , And has a worker in the logging industry ever been mentioned

I have found a reference in this site to a property 19kl from Brookton in Western Australia ...I do not know these areas at all , could it be Pingelly , according to a map it could be , And has a worker in the logging industry ever been mentioned

Hi Frequant Flyer, I don't think anyone in the logging industry has been mentioned. Can you elaborate on that?

Hi Frequant Flyer, I don't think anyone in the logging industry has been mentioned. Can you elaborate on that?
Thank for your response , I will not elaborate at this time , I will when I am more certain of a few things , I am a novice at all of this and am not sure what I am doing , I have found a connection between two brothers called B,,,s and a property in the general area mentioned , but I am uncertain if I am correct ... there is also a highway called Brookton and I may be in the wrong area entirely

I am sorry , I just realised , I assumed they were brothers , I do not know why , it could be cousins or father and son ... I am certain it is 2 males because of the nature of their employment

I mentioned some time ago (before BRE was charged) that maybe that the KK victim might have been tied up with phone cord. I still to this day do not know why I said that.

I mentioned some time ago (before BRE was charged) that maybe that the KK victim might have been tied up with phone cord. I still to this day do not know why I said that.

Huh? It was said plenty of times in MSM. I thought it wasnt till 2015 the official story changed. You know that... ??

This site , is getting , more and more, ridiculous ... by the minute !

This site , is getting , more and more, ridiculous ... by the minute !

Mo Joe - is there something in particular that you would like to talk about. Maybe you have some theories you would like to share with everyone. MOO

Thank for your response , I will not elaborate at this time , I will when I am more certain of a few things , I am a novice at all of this and am not sure what I am doing , I have found a connection between two brothers called B,,,s and a property in the general area mentioned , but I am uncertain if I am correct ... there is also a highway called Brookton and I may be in the wrong area entirely

I am sorry , I just realised , I assumed they were brothers , I do not know why , it could be cousins or father and son ... I am certain it is 2 males because of the nature of their employment

Could you say how you have come about this information

Could you say how you have come about this information
I have followed this and other threads for a long time without being involved as a way of putting into practice things I have learned from a course that I have done , most information is from Google search , title deeds , business associations, sporting clubs etc
the information is easy to collect, confirming it is difficult , someone who i hadn't seen for a long time recently posted and I thought they may be able to confirm some things , but apparently not... The info I found was for properties in Great Southern HIghway East Pingelly and East Popanyinning road Popanyinning so it's probably incorrect and the names are coincidence

I have followed this and other threads for a long time without being involved as a way of putting into practice things I have learned from a course that I have done , most information is from Google search , title deeds , business associations, sporting clubs etc
the information is easy to collect, confirming it is difficult , someone who i hadn't seen for a long time recently posted and I thought they may be able to confirm some things , but apparently not... The info I found was for properties in Great Southern HIghway East Pingelly and East Popanyinning road Popanyinning so it's probably incorrect and the names are coincidence

I'm interested if you find a correlation FF.

If the name is B**ks, its an unusual name.

Ancestry.Com has one in Jarradale and another in Serpentine, although they're probably related to each other, it's just as likely that they are not related to the bloke on the Rockingham Photography Club committee as he's from London according to his facebook, whilst the ones in the country towns appear to have an ancestry back to NSW pioneers, if ancestry.com can be believed.

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member