Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did MSM mention exactly where the Karrakatta rape took place. From what I can gather being tied to a tree would suggest Highview Park or Hollywood Reserve, which would fit with the escape to the chemist's at Hollywood Hospital on Monash Avenue.
I note that the cemetery layout would suggest that Highview Park would be easiest piece of bushland to find in entering on foot from Government Rd
e1077028805269440145cef57c64f2e3.jpg

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk
The below article says that the "distraught woman ran a few hundred metres to a pharmacy at a nearby hospital believed to be the Hollywood Private Hospital which arranged for tests to be conducted".

https://www.pressreader.com/australia/the-west-australian/20161224/281590945221633

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-04-05 18.36.22.png
    Screenshot 2017-04-05 18.36.22.png
    199.5 KB · Views: 78
The federation house that I saw on Claremont ghosts videos was imo red brick. Not white. There was no bullnose veranda. It was tile. It was a brick front wall @ waist height for the veranda area. The hydrangea was on the left & the veranda area to the right with the drive on the right again. Some were trying to draw the csk out but I don.t think he replied much except that he said that Dr. P knew more than anyone. Whether that was BRE replying i do not know. So he might have been referring to Dr. P , because he (Dr.P) reconed SS was in Ankatel. He had a spot he was drawn to but due to snakes at the tine did not venture in. It was a blogger named Capisce who said SS was in Parkerville & gave hints where. That blog is hidden from view. Ask the Editor of the Sunday Times to look into it & tell the police about it. Capicse was adamant SS was there (Parkerville), & even said 'That's a fact" I have been to that area. plus with some thick leaf litter here & there you could miss someone by 3 feet. So I am leaning towards a possibility of Ankatel. But there is a phone exchange at #2 Owen rd. BRE would have know of it. So really it's a case of getting on your bike & riding in I guess.
I think if Dr P was still around, he'd have more luck in telling us where Susan Christie is, than SS. Just my guess.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-04-05 19.36.45.jpg
    Screenshot 2017-04-05 19.36.45.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 330
The below article says that the "distraught woman ran a few hundred metres to a pharmacy at a nearby hospital believed to be the Hollywood Private Hospital which arranged for tests to be conducted".

https://www.pressreader.com/australia/the-west-australian/20161224/281590945221633
The below map also shows proximity of 'few hundred metres' to a pharmacy (shown on map)at a Hollywood hospital - effectively 7 minutes walking from Hollywood Reserve to Hollywood hospital.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-04-05 19.45.31.jpg
    Screenshot 2017-04-05 19.45.31.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 327
The below map also shows proximity of 'few hundred metres' to a pharmacy (shown on map)at a Hollywood hospital - effectively 7 minutes walking from Hollywood Reserve to Hollywood hospital.

attachment.php

I can't remember the article but one of them said she was attacked on the opposite side to the hospital.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hmmmmm yes that's strange
Pipidinny Road site has lots of prickly bushes - CSK woulda got scratched legs and arms struggling with a body through bush at night doing horrible acts of violence

Given what we know so far,

a) until recently the dump sites were not considered to be where he killed them, the police seemed very adamant of this point

and

b) they have recently had cars to run forensics

Would it be so crazy to put a and b together and get an assumption that police (or media) believe he killed them in the car at the dump site?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hollywood Private Hospital used to be the old Repat hospital. It underwent enormous redevelopment. The location of wards/dept are vastly different now. I worked there late 1995 to 1997. I was told by the girls in Admissions/Switch about the KK victim when I started. I believe she ran to the main entrance where After Hours admissions of Veterans arrived.

Hollywood Private Hospital used to be the old Repat hospital. It underwent enormous redevelopment. The location of wards/dept are vastly different now. I worked there late 1995 to 1997. I was told by the girls in Admissions/Switch about the KK victim when I started. I believe she ran to the main entrance where After Hours admissions of Veterans arrived.

So in current day mapping - where is that spot exactly?
The spot where the victim ran to.....

So in current day mapping - where is that spot exactly?
The spot where the victim ran to.....
I believe the new main entrance to on the left of this roundabout. I can't remember when it was last on the right of it, but either way, it's only a 30 metres difference either way.

Even at a crime site being in either of the two Bush reserves in Karrakatta cemetery, he would still be able to see headlights on Government Road if he gained access via that entrance. I wonder if he had a key or if it was left unlocked regularly? I imagine that the main gate near the railway would be locked at night to stop after hours visitors, but the gate on government Rd maybe left open for cemetery workers to leave
ee37c054df1eab2623625d4315e0c60b.jpg

Yep, it was to the right of the roundabout. No pharmacy open though so whatever we read could always just be off centre.

IMO the south and east gates are only recent (~early 2000s) and no gate to the main/north side. (Will look on nearmap with date stamps). Have lived around the area and ride through often. The land to the E separated from Smyth Rd by the War Graves is where I thought the attack must have occurred, for any lights on Monash to be visible. Poor girl! It could have been any of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are not allowed to refuse a case ???? says who ... go to them without the finances to pay them and see how fast you are refused

The Cab Rank rule applies in Australian Courts.
Cab-rank rule. In English law (and other countries which adopt the rule), the cab-rank rule is the obligation of a barrister to accept any work in a field in which they profess themselves competent to practice, at a court at which they normally appear, and at their usual rates.

Says the ethics rules governing barristers.

But you are right, they can refuse if the client cannot pay a reasonable fee.

In other words, you can’t force them to work for free.

The fee would be negotiated depending on the means of the alleged person to pay and the contribution of the State. A competent Defence is the inviolable right of an accused person

The Cab Rank rule applies in Australian Courts.
Cab-rank rule. In English law (and other countries which adopt the rule), the cab-rank rule is the obligation of a barrister to accept any work in a field in which they profess themselves competent to practice, at a court at which they normally appear, and at their usual rates.

If you wish to go back to my original quote I said the the first person available who could take the case would ... but it is easy to make yourself unavailable if you choose to ... their other clients also have rights to legal representation

If you would like to read page 6 of the West Australian Barristers Rules you may learn something

Also in the original post I was referring to a personal conversation I had with a solicitor who was representing a multiple murderer at the time , there were only 2 people in this conversation and you were not one of them ...

If you wish to go back to my original quote I said the the first person available who could take the case would ... but it is easy to make yourself unavailable if you choose to ... their other clients also have rights to legal representation

If you would like to read page 6 of the West Australian Barristers Rules you may learn something

Also in the original post I was referring to a personal conversation I had with a solicitor who was representing a multiple murderer at the time , there were only 2 people in this conversation and you were not one of them ...

Wow, you are very sensitive. I dont recall criticising you, I simply stated what the rules are and what the rights of an accused person are

Wow, you are very sensitive. I dont recall criticising you, I simply stated what the rules are and what the rights of an accused person are

Not sensitive at all , this is just page on a website and not worth getting upset about , in the original post I explained why I was saying what I said, I admitted to my own ignorance on the subject , I just cannot see the point of people taking bits and pieces of things to suit themselves , it happens to much on this board and everything finishes up being taken out of context

The fee would be negotiated depending on the means of the alleged person to pay and the contribution of the State. A competent Defence is the inviolable right of an accused person

No, the fee is not negotiable depending on the means of the client. Counsel's rate is just whatever his or her rate is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413