AUSTRALIA - Devora Howard, 56, found dead near boat ramp, Terrigal Haven, Sept 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Interesting, this article mentions another blonde woman who was killed about an hour north of where Devora was killed.
Friends shattered after body of Devora Howard found floating near Terrigal Haven's boat ramp | Daily Mail Online

Thanks for the article Tbone. Judging by the large police presence I think this will be solved quickly, or at least I hope.

I wonder what the deal is about Devorah’s last FB post re “losing trust” and who that was directed toward......ex-husband.......bf.........bff?

Socialite Devora Howard was perfectly content with life before she died.

Christmas lay around the corner, one of the vibrant 56-year-old’s favourite times of year, and there was a weekend planned with the new bachelor boyfriend in the Hunter Valley for Elton John’s last tour of Australia in January.
She was last seen by a neighbour wearing white jeans and a grey jumper leaving Mr Carter’s house to return home at 10pm.

When her body was found at 7.10am on September 3, she was wearing only white jeans and a bra, her grey jumper never recovered. A second crime scene was established at her Pacific St home.

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

I thought about this case today and did a search to see if we have missed anything, sadly it doesn’t seem we have. Praying for her family and her dog. This case is special to me because I have a Doberman and we are devoted to each other as well.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Garc
Back