Australia Australia - Sydney, Royal Nat Park, poss AsianMale 25-40, bones in checkered shopping bag, Sep'18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bones found in Royal National Park confirmed as human

"Bones found in the Royal National Park at the weekend have been confirmed as human"

"While a source has confirmed the bones are definitely human, forensic investigators are still yet to determine the gender or age.

It is understood the bones have been in the park for an extended period and there will be an opportunity for identification through DNA retrieval and possibly dental records"

Post mortem results expected on Wednesday.
Bones have been there for "quite some time".

As they say that dental records may need to be used for identification, they must at least have the skull (sorry :( ). But they may not have enough other identifying pieces to say whether these are male or female remains.

Nine News Sydney on Twitter

Since MSM reported it was within walking distance of where Mathew L was found, maybe his killer had a dumping ground? Sorry to be so harsh in saying this but makes me wonder. What are the chances? :(

Seems police - in this article -believe Mathew L & these remains, are unrelated. If they are indeed within walking distance I wonder whether such comments are strategic? Whoever this is, I hope they are identified soon & returned to their families :(
Quote below:
It is believed that the bones had been buried in the park for quite some time before the discovery was made.

Forensic investigators are now working to identify the person, possibly looking at DNA and dental records.

While police found the bones of Matthew Leveson in the same park last year, it is believed the latest discovery is unrelated.

Back to me: an earlier article, posted above, says the remains were found within waking distance to ML’s (bless) remains

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back