Australia - JS, 32 y.o. man, charged w/ murder of 9 y.o. girl , Mt Wilson, 13 January 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Court documents reveal the little girl was killed between 7pm on Tuesday January 11 and 10am January 12, but police were not made aware of her disappearance until days later.
I wonder if this timeline is the period of time the Mother had left CM in his “care” returning after 10am, I think it may turn out that she had no involvement in her actual death (other than leaving a child in the care of someone like him :mad:) but played a role in helping him cover it up.
Perhaps call to to granddaughter at 7pm January 11th confirmed. .. Next call on January 12th 10am Grandaughter was not contactactable.

I wonder how long it is going to be before CM's mum is stablised so that she can submit to a formal police interview.

And I wonder if police can force the issue. If there is some kind of court order the police can get that will push the police interview process along.

I hope that what she is going through now is not going to affect her recall of events and movements.

imo

I wonder how long it is going to be before CM's mum is stablised so that she can submit to a formal police interview.

And I wonder if police can force the issue. If there is some kind of court order the police can get that will push the police interview process along.

I hope that what she is going through now is not going to affect her recall of events and movements.

imo
I worry that out will affect her recall, or it will be said that her recall is negatively impacted.

The accused defendant appears to have a team of high powered attorneys onboard. CM's mother better get with the detectives and tell her side of the story, or these high priced defense attorneys are going to roll the bus right over her.

Radio 2SM mentioned it was a plastic barrel which he couldn’t lift so he rolled it near a creek near the Colo River.
JS must have told them where because how did the cops pinpoint that exact location? I doubt there’s many phone towers around there.

Dry sand? Plastic barrel? Honestly the guy isn’t that sharp.
I had thought police referenced 'eyewitnesses' in their press conference - I now can't find a working link to the full conference, does anyone have one?

NSW Premier Dominic Perrottet says he was "completely devastated" by the death of nine-year-old CM who was allegedly murdered while holidaying with her family in the Blue Mountains.

"As a dad you feel sick, it's an incredibly distressing thing that has happened, and on behalf of everybody across our state I echo to her friends and to her family that our hearts break when you hear that news," he told the Nine network on Thursday.
https://www.northernbeachesreview.com.au/story/7587838/cm mourned-after-blue-mtns-death/?cs=9676

Radio 2SM mentioned it was a plastic barrel which he couldn’t lift so he rolled it near a creek near the Colo River.
JS must have told them where because how did the cops pinpoint that exact location? I doubt there’s many phone towers around there.

Dry sand? Plastic barrel? Honestly the guy isn’t that sharp.
They don’t need phone towers as the GPS of phone has data accurate to metres
Without this they would also not have had the other exact urban locations

I’m right here with you. Wasn’t she supposed to go back to her grandmother? I can’t establish any kind of motive.
I do not think it was planned, in my opinion there were drugs involved and things got out of control. Maybe a drug induced psychotic episode that was violent.. And, given how JS dumped her, it was not a well thought out plan.. IMO.

Don't know if it is that or the reporters are just dumb and/or sloppy.
The ch 10 reporter again said they used GPS trackers. No wonder people think big brother is watching us, well maybe they are but not with trackers.
F0r those interested, your smart phone has a GPS function built in. Without this, apps like navigation, fuel check, 'find my phone', Uber etc will not work properly. When you load most apps it will ask when setting up whether you want to allow access to GPS location at all times, or only when using app. Even so, your GPS would be on in background unless deactivated in 'settings'...

Exactly. I have been here long enough to recognise the value of GPS etc in assisting police with locating people. Because of my years here I always have in the back of my mind that were I to go missing I'd be pretty easily tracked either via CCTV, my car, or my phone :) If the murders of Karen Ristevski and Alison Baden-Clay taught me anything it's that.

I guess best case scenario she somehow accessed drugs in the house and accidentally overdosed. Coverup then ensued. So many other possibilities though.
If they can’t identify reason of death this would fit.

That is the scenario I am allowing myself to imagine right now, too. I cannot bear to imagine any other nightmare she may have been forced to endure otherwise.

I do not think it was planned, in my opinion there were drugs involved and things got out of control. Maybe a drug induced psychotic episode that was violent.. And, given how JS dumped her, it was not a well thought out plan.. IMO.

I find it far too much of a coincidence that she might have ingested drugs or that he might have been overcome by violence on the one night he allegedly had unsupervised access to a young girl. I’m sorry. You all know where I’m going with that so I’ll leave it there.

It does sound odd but he said this right after commenting that they won’t know what happened to her until a post mortem is done. So it was more like, “we aren’t sure how she died but what we do know is x and y”.
No, I think he just meant that "firstly" they were certain of one thing, and "secondly" they were certain of the other. I do not think he is implying that he put her in the barrel before she was deceased.

I guess best case scenario she somehow accessed drugs in the house and accidentally overdosed. Coverup then ensued. So many other possibilities though.
If they can’t identify reason of death this would fit.
I think it was accidental. A drug addict probably doesn't have a lot of patience? Maybe he just smacked her and she fell back and hit her head on something and died. That's the way I think it will turn out. I don't honestly believe anyone set out to end her life.

agreed

And exactly who is NOK?

I'm not a lawyer, but from what I understand of the Children and Young Persons (Care and Protection) Act 1998 No 157 S105 - a child cannot be named in any criminal action.

View - NSW legislation
Yes, they can. That is how we know the names of Vicky Barton, Samantha Knight and lots of others.MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member