Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ive just come across something really disturbing thru social media about Karen posted yesterday. I know i cant link it here. But it definitely has here name and husbands name on this particular post which is im assuming from her husbands son!!!. So based on what i have read could there be involvement from this person. Let me know if i can post the name of the account so it can be found.

I would report it to Crimestoppers.

moreinfo, I believe I found the social media posting you referred too. Wow. Kinda find it hard to believe.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

FWIW this person, a family member, is already on the police radar. He's been interviewed for sure as he posted a pic of his copy of his interview, on CD or DVD, on his Facebook. He has a broken hand too. Concerning... also not liking the tone and words of some of his postings. I know we cannot name names but if you type Karen Ristevski into FB you will find the person through a recent post that we should definitely keepcan eye on...

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I found the same one. Very hard to believe and if it's true, what a nightmare all the way around for this family.

This person also posted a picture of the CD with the recording of his police interview on 7/15 on his FB page.

There was a lot of posts on June 29 on his FB. Seems as if he was awake till 4am then back on it at 1.30pm. Karen was reported missing at 10am by her husband

I'm with u guys - can't locate it either! (I never have any luck finding anything with FB)

There was a lot of posts on June 29 on his FB. Seems as if he was awake till 4am then back on it at 1.30pm. Karen was reported missing at 10am by her husband

Coincidently says he lives at Avondale.

doesnt sound too happy, someones already confronted him about that post it seems.
Im sure Police are onto this anyway and keep tabs with EVERYTHING incl websleuths.

At this point I do wonder if she isn't just hiding from him. But where and with whom?
I wonder where she is.

doesnt sound too happy, someones already confronted him about that post it seems.
Im sure Police are onto this anyway and keep tabs with EVERYTHING incl websleuths.

A lot of talk of guns and revenge. Scary attitude IMO.

could the convo with husband be about these new findings that (whether true or not), rather than her business. so hopefully is hiding out of fear

Does his chest look beat up in the ironing pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissa D.