Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha spat my coffee over that image.... well done

It's from sheer frustration.

I'm now concerned the murdering swine has got away with Karen's murder and will soon be considered 'cold case'.

I'm now concerned the murdering swine has got away with Karen's murder and will soon be considered 'cold case'.
Agree - I am getting very frustrated with the delay.
Trying to work out why it is taking so long...

Can they not determine how she died?
Do they not have enough evidence?

I really hope this case doesn't slip down to the cold case room.

It would be tough especially if you feel that your phones, cars and possibly home are bugged.
Where do you vent, yell, scream and ask the questions you need answered.
Knowing would be unbearable. Not knowing unfathomable.
Who do you trust?

I think it is called "applying pressure".

Reminder, reminder .... took 3 years to pin down Kylie Blackwood's killer, took more than 3 years to charge John Chardon for Novy's disappearance. How many years to get Daniel Morcombe's killer? 7 years or so? Many other examples, too. :)
Baden-Clay just happened to be quick.

Thanx SA

Like in the old classics a good slap in the face to calm the hysteria.

I feel better now.

Reminder, reminder .... took 3 years to pin down Kylie Blackwood's killer, took more than 3 years to charge John Chardon for Novy's disappearance. How many years to get Daniel Morcombe's killer? 7 years or so? Many other examples, too. :)
Baden-Clay just happened to be quick.
In theory bugs/tracking devices can be in place for years and Ristevski's gotta get used to living under surveillance or leave the country.
[emoji574]

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

I'd love to know if the neighbours (or anyone else) knew of violence in that household. I remember SR's response to BR at that interview.

When I was young I worked for a woman who owned 5 shops and I knew times where tough for her because I answered the phone when her bills were massively accruing but her hair was always styled, her BMW was always polished and she always dressed in designer clothes. She had to show she was successful and she never seemed fazed. At times I was scared but I truly respected her positivity and she never held huge sales. I guess that's why she owned a fleet of shops.
I understand Karen that bit more.

Vasko's Tshirt is from Phuket.

Ziplining Phuket - Flying Hanuman is a zipline adventure like no other on Phuket. Fly through the jungle like Hanuman with Flying Hanuman Phuket.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...i/news-story/a8030e9169fc34f67427de02891661b0

flying hanuman shirt

In theory bugs/tracking devices can be in place for years and Ristevski's gotta get used to living under surveillance or leave the country.
[emoji574]

You'd think LE has advised them not to leave Aust. which makes me wonder if VR holidayed in Phuket since Karen went missing.

You'd think LE has advised them not to leave Aust. which makes me wonder if VR holidayed in Phuket since Karen went missing.
How can they advise him to not travel, he is either banned or he is not.
I can't see LE saying 'can you do us a favor and stay home, don't go anywhere'

How can they advise him to not travel, he is either banned or he is not.
I can't see LE saying 'can you do us a favor and stay home, don't go anywhere'

BR being No. 1 person of interest and I imagine they'd want to keep a close eye on VR.
Or the shirt might have been a gift from some other lucky bugger. :D

Maybe br is a nice guy after all, type of guy you could have beer with in a pub and talk about cricket but then again he could make you disappear and act all innocent

Didn't someone in the know say further back in the threads that it is very likely that Borce has a passport-watch on him?
Maybe Vasko, too. If there is evidential suspicion on him.

If I may step over to the lunatic fringe for a moment ... okay, No.454 was mentioned as significant by the Scottish psychic .... counting that amount of days from KRs disappearance, that'll take us to 27 September for an arrest 🙄

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

If I may step over to the lunatic fringe for a moment ... okay, No.454 was mentioned as significant by the Scottish psychic .... counting that amount of days from KRs disappearance, that'll take us to 27 September for an arrest ��

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

You can step over the lunatic fringe any time you want, Itsapuzzle. :crazy:

Anything to wish this case to a speedier arrest!!!! :please:
I think we all hate that the murderer is walking around, enjoying life's relative freedoms, while Karen is never to feel the sunshine again, or hug her daughter, or hold her grandchildren.

I just cannot imagine the frustration of Karen's birth family. And Ant, too - who seems to be trying his hardest to spur things along, and has given all the information that he can to police and the SM public. Unlike Sarah.

And Ant, too - who seems to be trying his hardest to spur things along, and has given all the information that he can to police and the SM public. Unlike Sarah.

RSBM

THIS!
:ditto:

Whereas Ant appears to be a drug effected loose canon but SR appears...:fishy::fishy:

"Did you kill your wife"? or "how did you kill your wife"?

Think how many times BR has been asked these questions by friends and relatives and i m curious about his responses.

Would he be like, "get fckd, are you crazy" kind of response or would he be all defensive or silent... Remember police is listening all conversations via his phone unless he buried the phone.
His phones are turned into listening bugs[emoji4]

"Did you kill your wife"? or "how did you kill your wife"?

Think how many times BR has been asked these questions by friends and relatives and i m curious about his responses.

Would he be like, "get fckd, are you crazy" kind of response or would he be all defensive or silent... Remember police is listening all conversations via his phone unless he buried the phone.
His phones are turned into listening bugs[emoji4]

OR
"Who are you protecting?"
I am thinking if any friend or family had asked BR "Did you kill your wife and how?"
They would not be getting through those secure gates and certainly would not be having chats on the bugged phones.
Maybe a spit of anger "get fckd and get out" Then defensive silence.
imo

Just rereading Stephen Williams comments.
So earlier on we found out he visited BR and SR I think weekly or every two weeks, even after she went missing.
Are these visits still occurring now?
His comment about finding Karen is only part of what's going on, there are other things to be wrapped up. Sounds like there is a whole lot more to the story .
I would think a simple comment like Karen has been found now to charge this person is the final thing that needs to happen.
But his comment states "part of what's going on", and "other things to be wrapped up". What could he be on about? What does he think is going on? Who does he think ended his sisters life ? Does he think it's a domestic violence gone horribly wrong or something else? How many parts to this are there?

"(Tuesday) just confirmed what we thought and knew all along.
Mr Williams, who is Ristevski's only sibling, said he knew from an early stage in the investigation that his 47-year-old sister would never come home, but it was the "glimmer of hope" that was the toughest part.
"Finding Karen is only part of what's going on, there is other things to be wrapped up," he said.

"Everything Victoria Police have done, we greatly appreciate it.

"Obviously, they still have a lot to do, but I’d like to publicly thank them."

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...is-silence-over-her-death#ci5bdzxlYwcLCpzM.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16