Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she didn't even get to go for a walk, TGY.
"Maybe it was no one associated to the *deceased. Maybe she got picked up by a total stranger.”

Look, we are not talking about Jill Meagher walking home late at night on a city street and was abducted by a looney who took her elsewhere and buried her. Not too many murderers bother with that, they commit and run at high speed!!
We are talking about a middle aged woman walking close to home in an affluent (or effluent) area, houses everywhere in broad daylight! ALLEGEDLY eh Borce?

Again I gotta scream BULLS**T!!
95% :bigfight:
5% :confused:

But wouldn't all her friends be telling her that br is is the one who did it, i mean she must be the only one who thinks it was a work of a random stranger??

That girl is pissing me off with her reasoning and silence. Just because br did a 'good' job at covering it up doesn't mean he is clean but she obviously thinks her dad is innocent

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

Or perhaps SR is scared witless of BR. He is the prime suspect in her mother's murder. SR may be terrified of him and the rest of the Ristevski's.

This article is behind a paywall so I can't see who the 'former top cop' is.
Maybe with that attitude is the reason why he is 'former'.
I think it's too early to call NEVER is a damn long time.

That hunk Gary Jubelin wouldn't say such a thing (publicly).

A former head of homicide has warned that no one may ever be charged with the suspected murder of Karen Ristevski.
Charlie Bezzina said it was worrying that Victorian police had not identified a suspect more than six weeks after Ristevski’s body was found in bushland on the outskirts of Melbourne.

He noted that police had not publicly identified a cause of death, which made any prosecution difficult. The decomposed nature of the body — which was found eight months after the 46-year-old mother went missing — made identifying the cause of death difficult.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...p/news-story/014c0140b53ad12e0ca6e4a977f6e958

This worked in the killer's favour, regrettably, and who was playing for time?

I've never heard such a *advertiser censored* & bull story :floorlaugh:
C'mon SR put your big girl pants on.

He had intended to fill up with fuel but he missed the turn off. So he decided to go to the family shop. But missed that turn off as well and just decided to go home. Arriving home about midday.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...5f924ff14c18cd

I think you'll find the former top cop referred to in the article is Charlie Bezzina. He's a very clever man and it was his own choice to leave the force.

Or perhaps SR is scared witless of BR. He is the prime suspect in her mother's murder. SR may be terrified of him and the rest of the Ristevski's.
I believe this also, she looks terrified from what I've seen.

I've never heard such a *advertiser censored* & bull story :floorlaugh:
C'mon SR put your big girl pants on.

He had intended to fill up with fuel but he missed the turn off. So he decided to go to the family shop. But missed that turn off as well and just decided to go home. Arriving home about midday.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...5f924ff14c18cd

Yep bull****.
Wonder if the cctv enhancement was able to determine if there was a passenger in the car.

Vasko's Tshirt is from Phuket.

Ziplining Phuket - Flying Hanuman is a zipline adventure like no other on Phuket. Fly through the jungle like Hanuman with Flying Hanuman Phuket.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...i/news-story/a8030e9169fc34f67427de02891661b0

flying hanuman shirt

:laugh: at the visual of the airborne Vasko wearing his zipline adventure Tshirt as he flies through the jungle. :floorlaugh: I bet he wimped out on that one and the jacket is just for show. :rolleyes: :hilarious:

According to the Weekend Australian, former homicide investigator Charlie Bezzina said it is likely the Melbourne mum's disappearance could turn into a ‘cold case’.
"Once all avenues of inquiry have been exhausted, it becomes a waiting game," he said.
"Once you have spoken to all the family, all the friends, so forth and so on, the time comes when there is a line in the sand."

Charlie Bezzina said this back in August 2016.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/3225659...karen-ristevski-could-become-cold-case/#page1

I think you'll find the former top cop referred to in the article is Charlie Bezzina. He's a very clever man and it was his own choice to leave the force.

Yes Charlie Bezzina is a good man.

Maybe she didn't even get to go for a walk, TGY.

P&g I feel so strongly that he's the culprit, I don't know why, this murder can't go cold, it just can't!
Everything pointed to Baden-Clay because there was more evidence, scratches, mistress, money problems, a complete dick and I feel the same about BR.

Look, I'm as dumb as you can get when it comes to business matters, um, ..... but is it posible that KR and BR were getting ready to divorce and sorting out their business affairs before calling it quits, hence the change of director, closing up shop, etc ...... is that possible?🤔

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

A former head of homicide has warned that no one may ever be charged with the suspected murder of Karen Ristevski.
Charlie Bezzina said it was worrying that Victorian police had not identified a suspect more than six weeks after Ristevski’s body was found in bushland on the outskirts of Melbourne.

He noted that police had not publicly identified a cause of death, which made any prosecution difficult. The decomposed nature of the body — which was found eight months after the 46-year-old mother went missing — made identifying the cause of death difficult.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...p/news-story/014c0140b53ad12e0ca6e4a977f6e958

This worked in the killer's favour, regrettably, and who was playing for time?

Thanks PrimeSuspect. The article is behind a paywall so are you able to tell me who the author of this article is please? IMO Charlie Bezzina's comments have been taken out of context in this article.

Firstly it is not worrying that Victorian police have not publicly identified a suspect more than six weeks after Karen's body was found. Those of us who have followed murder cases here for years know only too well that it can sometimes take years before the perp is arrested. Six weeks is a drop in the ocean to the good men and women who are investigating Karen's murder around the clock.

And this "...He noted that police had not publicly identified a cause of death, which made any prosecution difficult.".

What a load of rubbish! The investigators are not obliged to reveal anything at all publicly and the fact that they haven't done so will not impede any prosecution whatsoever. When there is an arrest (and there will be) the DPP will be given all of the evidence the investigators have amassed in this case.

Who watched ACA tonight?

That didnt give much hope, speaking of the case going cold.

Who watched ACA tonight?

That didnt give much hope, speaking of the case going cold.

Seriously? I'll have to check it out when it's uploaded later this evening. I still feel this is all a ploy by the investigators. Homicide detectives just do not give up that easily!

ETA: Gary Jubelin comes to mind. Also the investigators involved in the disappearance and murder of little Kiesha Abrahams. They just do not call it a cold case after six weeks.

Thanks PrimeSuspect. The article is behind a paywall so are you able to tell me who the author of this article is please? IMO Charlie Bezzina's comments have been taken out of context in this article.

Firstly it is not worrying that Victorian police have not publicly identified a suspect more than six weeks after Karen's body was found. Those of us who have followed murder cases here for years know only too well that it can sometimes take years before the perp is arrested. Six weeks is a drop in the ocean to the good men and women who are investigating Karen's murder around the clock.

And this "...He noted that police had not publicly identified a cause of death, which made any prosecution difficult.".

What a load of rubbish! The investigators are not obliged to reveal anything at all publicly and the fact that they haven't done so will not impede any prosecution whatsoever. When there is an arrest (and there will be) the DPP will be given all of the evidence the investigators have amassed in this case.

The journo is Greg Brown. Here's a bit more of the article and what George Bezzina had to say before the comment that it could have been a stranger.

“You’ve got to be pretty damn sure about your facts before you start charging someone because ultimately it draws so much media attention.
“The investigators are driven with keeping an open mind, casting a wide net and eliminating anyone that didn’t do it.
“Maybe it was no one associated to the *deceased. Maybe she got picked up by a total stranger.”

Look, I'm as dumb as you can get when it comes to business matters, um, ..... but is it posible that KR and BR were getting ready to divorce and sorting out their business affairs before calling it quits, hence the change of director, closing up shop, etc ...... is that possible?��

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

You are far from dumb Itsa.

Leading criminal barrister David Galbally QC said it would be problematic if police were looking at only one suspect.
“They could be frustrated and they may believe that someone is guilty but they overlook evidence that might tend to prove that they are not involved,” Mr Galbally said.
“They ignore everything else and just collect what is there to get them enough to charge their suspect.”

Karen Ristevski killer may never be charged, says former top cop
The Australian12:00AM April 13, 2017
GREG BROWN

Why would media take this photo of Sarah at the funeral?
It's so unpleasant.
Are they trying to convey the subliminal message of disrespect?

Attachments

• IMG_1542.jpg
    IMG_1542.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 57
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics