Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Borce Ristevski was seething when The Australian visited his home on a chilly evening in August last year. “What the f..k do you want?” he asked, his anger deepening when he learned which publication we represented.
“Let me tell you something: you can’t even get facts right,” he said, before slamming the gate of his home.
It later became clear he was deeply unhappy about an article in The Australian detailing his finances in the months before his wife went missing.............

Proud of his wealth and business achievements, he was furious that his business track record had been made public, telling family members the report was wrong. He rejected any suggestion he was in financial trouble, insisting the media coverage was affecting his business and giving the false impression his wife had run away from money problems..............

In the same interview last August with the Herald Sun, he chose not to ask for help in the search for his missing wife — nor did he say he loved her and missed her. He said police had “strongly recommended” that the family keep out of the media.
Victoria Police denies muzzling him.

Ristevski mystery not laid to rest
The Australian12:00AM April 13, 2017
GREG BROWN

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...t/news-story/65baeaefafdf08d7725f924ff14c18cd

Borce Ristevski was seething when The Australian visited his home on a chilly evening in August last year. “What the f..k do you want?” he asked, his anger deepening when he learned which publication we represented.
“Let me tell you something: you can’t even get facts right,” he said, before slamming the gate of his home.
It later became clear he was deeply unhappy about an article in The Australian detailing his finances in the months before his wife went missing.............

Proud of his wealth and business achievements, he was furious that his business track record had been made public, telling family members the report was wrong. He rejected any suggestion he was in financial trouble, insisting the media coverage was affecting his business and giving the false impression his wife had run away from money problems..............

In the same interview last August with the Herald Sun, he chose not to ask for help in the search for his missing wife — nor did he say he loved her and missed her. He said police had “strongly recommended” that the family keep out of the media.
Victoria Police denies muzzling him.

Ristevski mystery not laid to rest
The Australian12:00AM April 13, 2017
GREG BROWN

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...t/news-story/65baeaefafdf08d7725f924ff14c18cd

Angry little turd showing some true colours.

“I believe there has been no cause of death (established), which is troublesome,” he says. “It causes major problems because how do you eliminate the fact that someone hasn’t died of natural causes?
“If there has been no cause of death then it will never be solved because you can’t make it a murder if there is no cause of death.”

I wonder what is up with Charlie Bezzina?

As a former lead detective in Homicide, he must know that this ^^^^ is not necessarily the case. Maybe, as others say, he is reinforcing a sense of complacency, so others will let their guard down. But I know that he resigned from the police department because he was angry with the new administration, and thinks they are too soft, and cover their own arses too much.

So would he assist the current police force in this manner? :dunno:

Very angry big turd.
The media coverage was affecting his business.:shame:
What about his missing wife?

If he'd murdered Karen why would he abuse the press? Wouldn't you be laying low and not drawing attention? Maybe his temper is uncontrollable.

Borce rejected any suggestion he was in financial trouble, insisting the media coverage was affecting his business and giving the false impression his wife had run away from money problems.

Did the media ever suggest KR had done a runner?
Or was that the flying hunuman? She has probably done a runner to somewhere far away and won't be coming back.
Ant only ever suggested KR was planning to flee her husband from memory.

If he'd murdered Karen why would he abuse the press? Wouldn't you be laying low and not drawing attention? Maybe his temper is uncontrollable.

Yes, I suspect he has a short fuse ... by the way Sarah controlled his reactions when the journalist asked him if he murdered his wife. And by his angry reactions about his finances. And by his clamming up with police. He may say things he regrets later, when he is angry. He may also do things he should regret when he is angry imo.

One of Victoria’s most experienced homicide investigators says without the public's help, the killer of Melbourne mum Karen Ristevski may go unpunished.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/35026742/karen-ristevski-murder-case-may-never-be-solved-former-detective-charlie-bezzina-says/#page1

BBM:

That sounds more like the Charlie Bezzina I have read before. I wonder if he is appealing to a family member? One who should perhaps help her mother out a little more, and have the killer pay his penance.

Saying Mrs Ristevski couldn’t have gotten herself to the location where she was found, Mr Bezzina believes someone knows what happened that day and holds the vital piece of evidence that could help crack the case.
https://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/350...-former-detective-charlie-bezzina-says/#page1

That sounds more like the Charlie Bezzina I have read before.

Saying Mrs Ristevski couldn’t have gotten herself to the location where she was found, Mr Bezzina believes someone knows what happened that day and holds the vital piece of evidence that could help crack the case.
https://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/350...-former-detective-charlie-bezzina-says/#page1

Another quote from Charlie at that link.

Mr Bezzina said investigators would never give up on the case until its solved, and would examine every piece of evidence to bring some closure to the family and the community.

BBM:

Another quote from Charlie at that link.

Mr Bezzina said investigators would never give up on the case until its solved, and would examine every piece of evidence to bring some closure to the family and the community.

BBM:

Another from that link

“It may never be solved – it may be solved tomorrow... If [police] have a cause of death they might be looking at a particular suspect or suspects – that I don’t know.”

“I believe there has been no cause of death (established), which is troublesome,” he says. “It causes major problems because how do you eliminate the fact that someone hasn’t died of natural causes?
“If there has been no cause of death then it will never be solved because you can’t make it a murder if there is no cause of death.”

I wonder what is up with Charlie Bezzina?

As a former lead detective in Homicide, he must know that this ^^^^ is not necessarily the case. Maybe, as others say, he is reinforcing a sense of complacency, so others will let their guard down. But I know that he resigned from the police department because he was angry with the new administration, and thinks they are too soft, and cover their own arses too much.

So would he assist the current police force in this manner? :dunno:

Yes Charlie was fed up with the new administration he was working under but not his colleagues and former colleagues. As I said in an earlier post, I think a lot of what Charlie has been quoted as saying has been taken out of context. It almost reads as though he is saying the police investigating Karen's murder are incompetent but I honestly don't believe he would even infer something like that. He may have been a great cop for 30 years but Charlie is no longer a policeman and would not be privy to what is going on in this investigation. Even if he did glean some snippets he would be very reckless to repeat them in MSM and the investigation team would be mighty pissed off if he did so.

Charlie seems to be getting all the press he can these days. I think he should keep his nose out of it.

“Maybe it was no one associated to the *deceased. Maybe she got picked up by a total stranger.”

There would be a danger alert if this was the case.
Nothing, zilch, kids free to ride their bikes and walk to school.
Nothing since.
Total stranger nah. :naughty:

“Maybe it was no one associated to the *deceased. Maybe she got picked up by a total stranger.”

There would be a danger alert if this was the case.
Nothing, zilch, kids free to ride their bikes and walk to school.
Nothing since.
Total stranger nah. :naughty:

If fact
A neighbour apparently asked police after the disappearance whether extra precautions needed to be taken in case there was a kidnapper in their midst. Amid the festival of rumours was the claim that there was no need to take extra care.
Police have advised the residents to take sensible precautions, like not walking alone and at night along the river.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...n/news-story/d544bf9c557888cb3d895dccb95f5c7a

As you say that's it.

Why cant they tell us when Sarah last saw her mum?
Why do they have to hold onto this important bit of info?
Why oh why!
Why won't family and friends who want this solved, just let us know?
100% they are reading here.
Why are they holding this back from us?
What are police, friends and family gaining from not telling the public this one question on our minds?

Why cant they tell us when Sarah last saw her mum?
Why do they have to hold onto this important bit of info?
Why oh why!
Why won't family and friends who want this solved, just let us know?
100% they are reading here.
Why are they holding this back from us?
What are police, friends and family gaining from not telling the public this one question on our minds?

They have the very best high profile barrister/lawyer in his field...I feel that this could become another cold case, sadly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413